PDA

View Full Version : My mate needs help with a Solo card.

nobby
01-02-05, 20:59
My mate wants to create a trial account for neocron but he only has a Solo card, he doesnt want to have to pay anything, he just wants to try the game for 10 days and then see if he wishes to carry it on.

on C2P it keeps saying the info he's putting in is incorrect when it's clearly correct.
anyone help?

Spermy
01-02-05, 21:20
Issue Number - is it blank on the card? Leave it blank on the form. Thats one of the most common problems.

A little more info about the problem would help tho.

john irons
01-02-05, 21:20
tell him to get his ass down to a bank and open a current account.
then request a debit card.
problem solved.

you should be able to open an account with as little as a quid

nobby
01-02-05, 21:52
He's getting an error message saying...
nvalid account number or bank code.

LOST
01-02-05, 21:58
c2p accept solo ??
really ?

took them ages just to get switch !!!!!

Dribble Joy
01-02-05, 21:59
Solo cards can be used by under 18s, so that's probably why it isn't working.

Go to Barclays (or any decent high street bank), get a current accound and get a Visa Debit card.

nobby
01-02-05, 22:05
ok well he's 15...he said he changed the age to 20...still same...hehe

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:07
ok well he's 15...he said he changed the age to 20...still same...hehe

20 is fraud =/

15 is too young to play NC...

Problem is - invalid account number or bank code

Meaning his card is invalid. - either his sort code is wrong - or some of his details are wrong, meaning it'll look up an incorrect acct. Gimme a sec i'll have a wander thru the trial sign up.

EDITED - OKI!

Card number is one continuous Number - no gaps.

Cardholder is exactly as it appears on the card - minus the mr/mrs bit ussually

CW is the 3 digits on the Sig strip at the very end.

nobby
01-02-05, 22:07
account number eroorr...it's right when it's not invalid...

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:12
Lookit my edit - the only other error is no money in the account. That gives a msg like that when you try to sign up.

For the trial they request that you have the amount needed to be in the account already, they don't take it till the end, but it HAS to be there at the start.

nobby
01-02-05, 22:14
ok, the thing is, he just said, he cannot select his real DOB, his is 1989 and he can only select 1987.

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:15
ok, the thing is, he just said, he cannot select his real DOB, his is 1989 and he can only select 1987.

Then He has to be 18 to play, sorry pal.

nobby
01-02-05, 22:18
well...the error comes up with invalid account number....not date of birth.....

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:19
well...the error comes up with invalid account number....not date of birth.....

Aye - it can't match his details with the card, therefore it gives that error.

Capt. Rik
01-02-05, 22:21
[nvm - Spermy said it already]

They don't just check to see if your card exists, they actually check the details you entered. Neocron is an 18+ game and so it's not unreasonable to require a payment method that only 18 or older can use

paolo escobar
01-02-05, 22:58
Nobby good luck with that one. If they wont accept my perfectly working switch debit card then u got 0 chance with a solo.
To make matters worse they even ended up admitting that its not my or the banks fault, then on the day that PBC payment option was announced by KK, Click2pay call me up to sort things out (only 4 months too late).
LOL i told that daft american cunt to fuck off.

I still cant pay cos PBC dont support debit cards either, so i'll wait for paypal. If that ever happens.

On a side note, players should be 18 or older. Nobby, ur friend is not old enough.
Its just a shame that the childish plague that effects NC is also a major percentage of the player base.
He's gonna have to get someone who is old enough to pay for it.

I'm sure many parents across the land would stop their sons and daughters playing if they saw the language they use and how they conduct themselves ingame.

Spermy
01-02-05, 23:01
I'm sure many parents across the land would stop their sons and daughters playing if they saw the language they use and how they conduct themselves ingame.

Meh - just show em Pepper Park. :p