PDA

View Full Version : Women Need Instructions...

Spermy
01-02-05, 17:43
Reety ho...

I don't get this...

K, so, was in the dog house last week with nicola (teh Woman), as a few people may have read... taking a break n stuff, because, well I was an ass. Anyhow...

Monday night.

Ritz in manchester - Rock Night - (possibly the best night out I've had in a long time I might add, which has helped my shitty mood no end :D) anyhow...

It's about halfway through the night - and I'm bopping away to summat like dizzee rascal in the random 15 mins of hip hoppiness... (cos I got rythm beeyotch. - Tis true too! My one redeeming feature above all my other shitty ones :p - even with a buggered foot - i got rythm :lol: ) When all of a sudden - who should come up behind me?

Erm.. Nicola... here... manchester - came to find me...

Right...

Not to seem like a complete spacker, but I don't get it. Well, from that point onward I think it's safe to say that all is forgiven, but I really can't get my head around why she would come out, spend a fair few bob on the train to manchester - traipse all the way from piccadilly to the ritz, and then come find me... More to the point... how did she know I was there...

Slightly confusled... :confused: Happy chap, but confusled.

Bugs Gunny
01-02-05, 17:45
Simple. the chain you used was way too long.

Women need to be told.... and they should listen too, damnid :-)

Lexxuk
01-02-05, 17:57
Women are evil, the spawn of satan himself and should be executed on sight!! honest (not bitter and twisted, honest :angel: )

Serpent
01-02-05, 18:05
Women are evil, the spawn of satan himself and should be executed on sight!! honest (not bitter and twisted, honest :angel: )

eos then ? :wtf:

landofcake
01-02-05, 18:22
Damn women, i'm convinced i'm actually becoming a genuine mysoginist (sp?) ...

I have never met any women/girls i actually consider to be worth talking to, they've all been braindead, intensely boring and dull. Sometimes i feel like it's talking to brick wall with a bra on ...

Women do my bloody head in and i dont even know any ...

Spermy
01-02-05, 18:31
Woah! this isn't a rant thread here!

I'm a happy boi, I just don't understand why she went to all that trouble :confused:

*wonders where DF is...*

Oath
01-02-05, 18:35
women.

no man can ever understand...unless your a transexual...in wich case you get the best of both worlds eh... :wtf:

LOST
01-02-05, 18:45
lol.

you've made the vital mistake of trying to understand. don't.

smile, accept and move on. life is sooo much easier that way.
unless its something really important like football then have a 'talk' about what is important....her ..but not right now....hehe

LTA
01-02-05, 18:50
Sometimes i feel like it's talking to brick wall with a bra on ...

heh thats why u talk to said bra region and not the actual women :p

Obsidian X
01-02-05, 19:32
Ritz in manchester - Rock Night - (possibly the best night out I've had in a long time I might add, which has helped my shitty mood no end :D) anyhow...

70's Night on Wednesday's in the Ritz = teh win tbh :D :lol:

Spermy
01-02-05, 19:42
70's Night on Wednesday's in the Ritz = teh win tbh :D :lol:

Aye :D

Very sexual.

Tried Queer on tuesdays for poptastic? Even for a straight guy - it's bloody cracking for a night out.

MkVenner
01-02-05, 20:16
yeah women are nuts, clair (my bird), my mum, my sister, clair's sister....all nuts....

there's only one woman, a close friend of mine, i consider totally level headed and shit lol

darknessfairy
01-02-05, 21:56
i think you tend to forget women read these forums too... :wtf:

we are not as complicated as you think :p

any questions, ask here, i'll be quite happy to soothe your aching minds

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:00
Right...

Not to seem like a complete spacker, but I don't get it. Well, from that point onward I think it's safe to say that all is forgiven, but I really can't get my head around why she would come out, spend a fair few bob on the train to manchester - traipse all the way from piccadilly to the ritz, and then come find me... More to the point... how did she know I was there...

Slightly confusled... Happy chap, but confusled.

Main question...

I dunno why she went to all the trouble... I mean - earlier on that day as far as I knew I was a complete Idiot in her eyes... wondering A) what happenned to change her mind and B) why she went to all the trouble

CONFUSED Muchly.

Xeno LARD
01-02-05, 22:21
Main question...

I dunno why she went to all the trouble... I mean - earlier on that day as far as I knew I was a complete Idiot in her eyes... wondering A) what happenned to change her mind and B) why she went to all the trouble

CONFUSED Muchly.

Ask her?

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:23
Ask her?

Questions invariably lead to arguments. :p

darknessfairy
01-02-05, 22:26
that is very true spermy...

i'd say just flow with it. i shout at bob all the time for no reason, she's probly hormonal and stuff. yes lads its the word beginning with p again! (periods for all those that dont know)
but bob just lets me run my path, and he knows that ill be ok soon, with lots of kisses and huggles for him for being teh ub4r bitch of the world.

we cant help the way we are, but we can apologise in the nicest ways sometimes ;) ^^

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:30
*Assumes the bitch position*

Cheers DF :)

Hehehe she's at work on thursday - Might pop in and sit with her, this time I think I'll be chilled about all those pervy bar type people, pfleh - does wind me up when I see a fella groping a lady tho, it's REEHEEHEELLY irritating. =/

darknessfairy
01-02-05, 22:49
bring her some non-pollinated flowers...i.e plastic ones...shows you wanted to buy her flowers but you appreciate the fact that she sneezes goop over you...

Spermy
01-02-05, 22:53
Classic! :lol: :D

She went to see her new flat today, which is good news. I turns out that there's one available quite nearby, only a 20 minute walk to hers as opposed to a 2 hour walk :)

Was becoming a pain to walk her home from the alma and then spend 2 hours getting back home on top of that, seeing as her current house is full to bursting (another one of my pals has moved in due to probs at home). I demand my couchspace back!

Lexxuk
01-02-05, 22:55
Sigmund Freud said "I spent bloody 30 years studyin women and I still cant understand the buggers!" or words to that effect.

darknessfairy
01-02-05, 23:07
i think i should have my own "agony aunt" section on the forum, for all you lost lonely men who know nothing about the way women work :p

Spermy
01-02-05, 23:09
i think i should have my own "agony aunt" section on the forum, for all you lost lonely men who know nothing about the way women work :p

OI OI!

Most of the time I'm fine - It's just that last night wasn't the way she usually acts...

So being a fella - I naturally suspect something was afoot.
:p

darknessfairy
01-02-05, 23:11
always the suspiscious... never the truster..

maybe she actually thought you were being insecure about your sexuality when you twatted that bloke, as in she thought you wanted him to flirt with you rather than her...

i take it back...womens minds are a maze... i just thought that up in like 2 secs...

dont trust any woman... if you want your life intact at the end of it

Spermy
01-02-05, 23:12
always the suspiscious... never the truster..

maybe she actually thought you were being insecure about your sexuality when you twatted that bloke, as in she thought you wanted him to flirt with you rather than her...

i take it back...womens minds are a maze... i just thought that up in like 2 secs...

dont trust any woman... if you want your life intact at the end of it

Great! - So now I'm back to square 1...

You random person you...

:lol:

darknessfairy
01-02-05, 23:16
no really i was joking, i know men get confused easy you see...

and also when a woman says she wants a break it either means one of two things a)its over so fuck off outta my life or b)im testing the water to see what you said before about loving me is actually true :)

Spermy
01-02-05, 23:23
no really i was joking, i know men get confused easy you see...

and also when a woman says she wants a break it either means one of two things a)its over so fuck off outta my life or b)im testing the water to see what you said before about loving me is actually true :)

See - the "break" line is scientifically proven to flick the "explode" switch in a mans head. We don't know if you mean - a break as in see other people - a break as in piss off, a break as in just a break...

Pfleh...

And as for the previous comment - you were kidding? Don't toy with me woman!

Oath
02-02-05, 00:27
yes lads its the word beginning with p again!

I thought you were talking about pussy.

bring her some non-pollinated flowers...i.e plastic ones...shows you wanted to buy her flowers but you appreciate the fact that she sneezes goop over you...

And it would symblify your love never dying....

*dies*

What a load of horseshite.

Mr Kot
02-02-05, 00:31
we are not as complicated as you think

Oh yeah?
http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/woman.jpg
That's why a little instruction manual would come in handy :rolleyes:

they've all been braindead, intensely boring and dull. Sometimes i feel like it's talking to brick wall with a bra on ...

Women do my bloody head in .....
ROFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've known a few women over the years and i wouldn't say they're all like that, but the majority, yeah. But one of the things that keeps us lovin' em is the weird shit they come out with. You just gotta laugh.

Tis true what they say.... you can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em. ;)