PDA

View Full Version : CertaPay. Can someone help me please? messed up...

TOASTIE
31-01-05, 20:12
Hey all. I'm one of the excited people out their trying to get their neocron2 active. I have already put my neocron1 account to neocron2. I was playing for a week or two and all was ok. I canceled my acc as work has most of my time. I then canceled my visa and stuck with one. I went to activate my acc again and the other visa i had did not work. Now they have the new method of payments. I have a certapay wallet and money in it. I know i can use them because pay by cash has it. I clicked on the link on the paybycash page and loged into my acc. When i click it wants to know who to pay and all this. Is their someone in here that uses CertaPay through paybycash. Can you help me through it? Thank you kindly. :D

TOASTIE
31-01-05, 20:19
Ok i now go to neocron.com and go to "reactivate neocron 2 account". I then log in and then click on activate account / payment status. In the large box to the right it sais "No subscription found". I'm sure it's an easy fix and i'm just looking over it. Do i need to go to certa pay and just fill in Neocron and my username? Last thing i want is to mess up and have to reverse the charges on my visa :lol:

Xeno LARD
31-01-05, 21:28
Certa pay? Where are you looking at?

It's either Click2Pay (Shit) or PayByCash (Better)

Dribble Joy
31-01-05, 21:30
There are several companies under the PBC 'umbrella', I imagine certa pay is one of them.

Eckhart
31-01-05, 21:49
Yes, CertaPay is an option offered by PaybyCash.

Nidhogg
31-01-05, 22:57
I can't help you with your specific problem but I can give you a couple of pointers. The support guys on the PayByCash website (www.paybycash.com) will be more than happy to help you with specific payment options. If you have any problems with the Neocron side of things then the address you need is account@neocron. com.

N

TOASTIE
01-02-05, 07:32
Ok. Thank you very much everyone for your help. I'll either choose another meathod of payment or email them. I need to see ALL my choices first. Can you guys tell me YOUR favorite way to pay through paybycash? I'm sure i can use half of them, but want the most favoured way. Thank you! :p

Eckhart
01-02-05, 13:16
I signed up yesterday (waiting for payment to clear) and I used the PbC SplashPlastic option. Its only available if you're in the UK, but I'm finding it a very good way to pay online :)

If you want to use this option you need to go to splashplastic.com and apply. You'll have a card sent to you in the mail which you then need to activate on the splashplastic site. You can then go to any shop that is a 'PayPoint' and top up the card. Works for me so far.

Hope that helps. :)