PDA

View Full Version : Tips on my APU con setup.

RogerRamjet
31-01-05, 18:52
I dont often play APUs, ive only just got a good one. Im ok with tanks setups since ive played one since the beginning, so i is all like EHHHHHHH with APUs.

This is my current CON setup

Ath = 60
BdH = 60
End = 0
Fire = 15
Ene = 15
xray = 50
Pois = 10

I use filter heart 1, all the highest Monk specific armour, but im stuck on heavy energy/fire belts. I guess i could LOM energy/fire and rely on the belt but i dont know.

To be honest im not after a setup which involves drugging, using a PP resistor etc, I just want a simple one which lets me go solo mainly, so any tips would be muchos appreciated.

Thanks

Roger Ramjet
PHaze.

extract
31-01-05, 22:19
i prefer low athletics on my monkeys, that way i can decently spec xray, and poison, but i usually play my apu with a ppu so i can get away with that, for a good solo setup your on the right track, id ditch fire and nrg and toss it into xray, also, that 10 into poison is kinda useless, UNLESS your just showing what your resists are with the FH1

but yea ditch that fire and nrg, wear a heavy fire belt, and your other monk armor should do you just fine for nrg resist

remember and apu isnt made to take alot of damage, you gotta play an apu solo with the mindset that you should hope to have killed or almost killed your opponent before they either see you, or shoot u