PDA

View Full Version : PayByCash Payment Option Now Available

Nidhogg
31-01-05, 17:57
We are very pleased to announce that the PayByCash payment alternative is now available. PayByCash offers many convenient ways to purchase online including: Virtual Check (E-Check), DuoCash, Paynova (for European customers), wire/bank transfer, Splash Plastic (for U.K customers) and many more. Customers experiencing difficulties with credit cards will be pleased to note that a number of PayByCash payment options (such as Paynova) support credit cards. Also, we will be supporting PayPal through PayByCash in the near future.

Two important points to note for people wishing to register new accounts: 10-day trial accounts cannot be created through PayByCash
The initial purchase must include the game price plus at least one month

No free month is included with this payment option in order to keep the monthly costs down for everyone. The game price is just €14.99 (USD19.52, GBP10.35) and the monthly plans are as follows: 1 month - €9.99 (USD13.01, GBP6.90)
3 months - €24.99 (USD32.55, GBP17.27)
6 months - €42.99 (USD55.99, GBP29.70)

Customers with existing accounts may switch to PayByCash by canceling their current agreement and re-subscribing. Please note that there must not be any outstanding payments before the account is closed and the resubscription process can only take place once the original agreement has expired. For example, if you have paid for three months and you decide to switch after one month you will have to wait for all three months before you can switch. Also note that the game does not need to be re-purchased for existing account holders wishing to switch to the new payment method.

You will find the new PayByCash signup page within the Neocron Launcher and if you have any questions please email account@neocron.com. Thank you.

N

Please note that all currency conversions are accurate at the time of writing and are subject to market fluctuation.

/edit - please note that it is not yet possible to upgrade from NC1 to NC2 using PayByCash. We are working on this and will make a further announcement later.

sanityislost
31-01-05, 17:59
Nid I sex you!
nice one mate, sure alot of people will be happy!

SiL ..:..

spongeb0b
31-01-05, 18:01
wooooooo t3h winnah!!!!!!!

Terayon
31-01-05, 18:02
WEEEEEEEE

Thx.

NeoDriver
31-01-05, 18:06
Nid = teh sex tbh

n1 everyone

Dribble Joy
31-01-05, 18:07
/set cynicism 1

LIES!!

C2P would never allow KK to use PBC!!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Genty
31-01-05, 18:09
/set cynicism 1

LIES!!

C2P would never allow KK to use PBC!!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!

And not only use them...allow them to undercut them.....

jernau
31-01-05, 18:09
Nice to see this sorted.

Terayon
31-01-05, 18:10
Actualy, i cant find the option in the launcher anywhere. I e-mailed accounts though, so hopefully its a problem on my side.

Nidhogg
31-01-05, 18:14
There's a PayByCash logo at the bottom of the account creation page (I actually checked it before posting this :p)

N

Terayon
31-01-05, 18:20
Er then thats a problem for me if i cant switch my account over without creating a new account. Does this mean i have to buy nc2 again in order to use PBC?

Am i missing somthing here?

Xylaz
31-01-05, 18:21
Monthly payment = 9.99 euro?

I thought i have been paying 12.95 euro to c2p...

Genty
31-01-05, 18:27
Er then thats a problem for me if i cant switch my account over without creating a new account. Does this mean i have to buy nc2 again in order to use PBC?

Perhaps your reading glasses :D

Customers with existing accounts may switch to PayByCash by canceling their current agreement and re-subscribing. Please note that there must not be any outstanding payments before the account is closed and the resubscription process can only take place once the original agreement has expired. For example, if you have paid for three months and you decide to switch after one month you will have to wait for all three months before you can switch. Also note that the game does not need to be re-purchased for existing account holders wishing to switch to the new payment method.

Terayon
31-01-05, 18:28
My account has been cancelled for months, and it wont let me cancel again becouse i already am. This is what it says.

Cancel Accountstatus: Subscriptrion status invalid for cancellation

old accountstatus: Closed
new accountstatus:

Nidhogg
31-01-05, 18:35

So i think i click create new account, then pick a diffrent account name, Would this use my account now, but connect it to a diffrent loginname and let me use PBC?
If you have an account then you don't need to buy the game again, you just need to cancel it, wait for it to expire and then re-subscribe with PBC. Your characters will not be affected.

As for the prices, they are determined in agreement with the payment providers themselves which I expect explains the difference. That's not an official answer though, just my understanding.

N

/edit

My account has been cancelled for months, and it wont let me cancel again becouse i already am. This is what it says.

Cancel Accountstatus: Subscriptrion status invalid for cancellation

old accountstatus: Closed
new accountstatus:
It sounds to me like you don't need to re-cancel then. Have you tried simply registering?

N

DaFire
31-01-05, 18:38
Monthly payment = 9.99 euro?

I thought i have been paying 12.95 euro to c2p...

paybycash will add transaction fees to the payments since there the customer pays the fees. Those are included in the click2pay price since there we pay the fees. Thats why we lowered the prices for pbc payments.

Check the paybycash homepage for more details.

Terayon
31-01-05, 18:42
Period started: 2004-10-05
Period will end: 2004-11-03

So ya my account has been out for a while. I tried using PBC to create an accout then using a 1 month payment but i get the price of about 24. I imagine thats a new account and see no connections with my other.

To quote all the info in status/reactivate account i get this.

" Payment StatusSubscription Status

Your subscription was closed after a failed or returned transaction.
To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)
Current Gametime Period
Period started: 2004-10-05
Period will end: 2004-11-03"

PBC icon perhaps? Well it says

"No Creditcard? No Problem!
You can sign up a new Neocron 2 account and choose on of dozens of alternative payment methods here"

I dont see an option to use my account for PBC instead. And there arnt any options for it at PBC either. NC2 isent mentioned on their website either.

Also plz describe register. If it means clicking on the PBC icon, yes. Its only for creating new accounts and has no options for existing acounts.

GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nidhogg
31-01-05, 19:04
Please contact account@neocron.com. Thanks.

N

Tratos
31-01-05, 19:06
Good to see something has finaly happened, lets hope this gets some players back :)

Terayon
31-01-05, 19:08
I realy should have expected some problems like this. Nothing ever goes smooth. The first response frim the help im going to get is why dont you bla bla bla and i will be like i did that. Its going to be another week before i ger into nc. Or, i will be told there is nothing that can be done. Oh man... so... frustrating.

Also got an email on how its C2P's fault. Man how do they manage to screw everything up.

Eckhart
31-01-05, 21:09
All I can say is thanks to Nidhogg for keeping those of us waiting for PbC updated about the situation as it progressed.
Also thanks to KK for getting this payment option implemented at last. It can't be easy to get a new payment option ready for use, but you guys did it, even though it did take a bit of time ;)

Thanks muchly :D

landofcake
31-01-05, 21:12
Brilliant ... nice one :D

Maester Seymour
31-01-05, 21:28
Good to see pbc is finally here, nice1 KK. ;)

jerrymaguire
31-01-05, 22:13
S W E E T :cool:

NC2: BDoY Reactivation >>>>>>>>>>> This way <<<<<<<<<<<<< (https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/accountinfo.php)

The long wait is over, may the doors be open for our return ;)

QuakCow
31-01-05, 22:18
i hope this means more people to shoot a..er...be friends with >.>

Terayon
31-01-05, 22:37
Also thx for putting PBC in anyways :D .

Toilet-Duck
01-02-05, 00:28
Finally :D .

I see they accept paypal too the joy :) .

jerrymaguire
01-02-05, 01:10
[QUOTE=Nidhogg]Also, we will be supporting PayPal through PayByCash in the near future.QUOTE]

Not just yet my friend. It is what i was waiting for to, but there are the other ways to pay.

bubby
01-02-05, 04:05
Reactivation status CLOSED

Cannot be reactivate, please contact click2pay?

I had click2pay delete all my details as My CC company would not pay them, they think its gambling.

Now it says CLOSED, I cannot reactivate it.

Please help. Already sent email and no response to two emails

kthanksbye

MrDomino
01-02-05, 04:30
Yea, what a waste, I spend 4 Months waiting for PBC and now I can't even use it on my closed account. :mad: :mad:

bubby
01-02-05, 05:04
And the Click2pay nightmares are still haunting us all.

Terayon
01-02-05, 06:11
Everyone who cant reactivate using PBC, its becouse your account was closed via C2P instead of you. They closed it becouse they didnt receive payments. I had a response saying they are looking into this and hoping to resolve this tomarrow. Hoping being the key word here, so dont hang onto that like its concrete.

Crazy Russian
01-02-05, 07:07
yeah you have to send them emails or call them asking to close your account with c2p and then CANCELING your Neocron subscription so that you can reactivate ....I did this and now im waiting to see if its worth while to reactivate ( a population increase)

Terayon
01-02-05, 07:55
just emailed the ppl at c2p to do just that. thx.

mako
01-02-05, 09:02
click to pay couldent organise a root in a brothel this is what i got of them last eamil....(and my bank hasent bloked them its just that they take money out as cash advance not as a perches and i have a $20AU limit on cash advance and neo bill comes to $19.20AU).......Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

We can not close your account. You need to cancel your account at the website of NEOCRON yourself. If you do this immediately it still cannot be cancelled straight away as we still need the payment for subscription We received the error code 305, which means the payment was declined by your bank. Please contact your bank to undo the CLCIK2PAY blocker in order to successfully complete the payment.

If the payments will not go through your subscriptions will go on and the amount increases. After a while we will pass the case to collection agency through which further fees and charges will occur.

However, once we could successfully charge the subscription fees your account will be automatically closed, mind of course if you have cancelled it on the NEOCRON website.........WTF so i might as well just wait for the debt colletion company lmao.....i even told en to take 80 cents more to reach the limit...no they cant do that i told them to take money as a perches cos there is no limit on perches.....no we cant do that....WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE

Terayon
01-02-05, 09:42
Is that trying to say that becouse your account stopped working due to you cant pay them, they want money?

Its like you put in your info to play this game, then surprise they cant actualy charge you. So you have to find a way to get them their money or they wont let go of your account. Course they couldent just deduct money when they are suposed to.

O well there is no possable way i can give cash to them through any of their options, so technicly its their fault. I may have to get a new nc2 account. Thats not cool at all.

KK should sue C2P for causing so many problems.

mako
01-02-05, 10:36
all i wanted is for them to cancle my account so i can go on a 3 month plan so they could take the money cos i have a $20AU limit on my CC and bill is bout $19 AU so now im gunna get a bebt colletion company on me ass just cos C2P are absoluty useless.....im so sick of this i just rang them they said they cant do anything i asked to talk to the highest rank person there and there is ent one there in another state or country or something, i asked if i could ring them for someone eles to abuse they said no only by mail so i sent a email and now waiting on a response and i know what it is gunna be so i think ill just ask them to forward it to the debt collection company even though it will stuff my credit rateing.....thanks C2P .........Click2Pay the way to pay.......like bloody hell it is ....more like... Click2Pay...just bend over and lets us screw you :lol:

Terayon
01-02-05, 10:41
Ya i laughed when i read that :lol:
To close my c2p account for good i need my PAN number. So i log into c2p.com to find error 501. I call the tollfree support and their servers and find out error 501 means our servers are to busy.
So actualy i shouldent be having any more problems after this. Im going to play the neocron offline demo now :P.

Anyways it just says error 501. But it says that instantly without loading. I bet their servers are just down right now. How could they possably be busy at this time.

mako
01-02-05, 11:12
what the hell have you gotten some where with canceling your account when it was closed cos of failed transactions? if so please tell me how...lol....... and toll free suport line what is that i live in australia and it costs me $5 AU just to get a connection with them and i have had to call them about 20 times and who has to pay for this.....ME :( as well as the debt collectors fee soon i bet :mad:

Odin
01-02-05, 20:46
The guys are aware and are working with C2P to resolve the issues.

jernau
01-02-05, 20:56
The guys are aware and are working with C2P to resolve the issues.
"working with" or "working over"?

Odin
01-02-05, 21:13
"working with" or "working over"?

"no comment" :D

Tratos
01-02-05, 23:55
"no comment" :D
Damn hes good :p lol

Terayon
02-02-05, 03:46
Er they sent me an email saying they closed my C2P account, yet i still cant reactivate with PBC. Just so everyone knows, it dousent work. Im going to have to wait for kk to solve this.

So ya crazy russian, it didnt work for me.

BTW any chance this problem can be fixed say... This week? Or is it much more compicated then that....

the last sex
02-02-05, 04:33
im am trying something that some one sed worked. i emaid c2p and told them to cancel my c2p acount. still waiting on email. i herd that u cancel ur c2p acount and then u cancel ur nc2 acount and that alowes you to be able to use paybycash. i am still testing this out waiting on reply on canceld c2p acount i had all the same problems that tayron had
remeber NOT SURE THIS METHOD WORKS YET guna try it out and post again with my results

Crazy Russian
02-02-05, 04:39
yes i said to do this...but you MUST tell them to cancel your neocron subscription and not leave it as closed

Terayon
02-02-05, 06:01
They said they closed my C2P account. Maybe my neocron account is cancled and not closed though. I have no idea how related they are. Anyways i sent another email asking them to close my neocron account aswell. I will post if it works for me.

Ozambabbaz
02-02-05, 14:15
They said they closed my C2P account. Maybe my neocron account is cancled and not closed though. I have no idea how related they are. Anyways i sent another email asking them to close my neocron account aswell. I will post if it works for me.

i had to wait untill my accounts expired completely in NC, which was almost a week past the expiry date, but 5 mins after that, PBC accpeted everything so far, just waiting for them to confirm i wired them the money.

But, why does it cost me 5 Euros extra? 3 months is 24,99, PBC wants 29,60

Dribble Joy
02-02-05, 16:14
But, why does it cost me 5 Euros extra? 3 months is 24,99, PBC wants 29,60
The PBC options do not include the transfer fee, C2P does, so it appears that PBC is cheaper, when it's exactly the same.

jernau
02-02-05, 16:27
He's saying PBC is more though. It had me baffled tbh.

Dribble Joy
02-02-05, 16:32
Confusion reigns in the mind of teh dribble.

Ignore meh.

Ozambabbaz
02-02-05, 17:47
it wasn't an nc1 -> nc2 upgrade, just a reactivation. i do remember PBC saying something about a license fee, but 5 euros? that's 20% of the actual cost.

Eckhart
02-02-05, 18:42
I created my account on Monday and have yet to recieve an e-mail confirming that my payment has been recieved, in the Launcher I'm told that theres "No subscription found."

However regardless of this I seem to be able to login ingame (as of now I've taken it up to the character selection screen without a hitch).

I thought I'd better ask whether or not I should start playing just yet, or give it a couple more days for payment confirmation e-mails to come through to me. I don't want to have waited all this time for PbC to have my account cancelled because I'm playing before KK have got my payment (although it has been deducted from my SplashPlastic card, i checked).

Can someone tell me whether I should wait or just go ahead and play?

Terayon
02-02-05, 22:59
They keep asking why i want it closed, and why dont you do this. Like they asked "why dont you do a wire transfer" even though i said they dont take bank cards from canada. I have t repeat everything i say every few emails.

BTW my account rank out like.... 3 months ago?

ANY news on PBC for people who had theur account run out becouse of transfer probs?

jernau
02-02-05, 23:09
Next time they ask just say "because dealing with you lot makes me physically ill and unless you sort this out I'm going to start posting you bags of vomit".

Terayon
03-02-05, 01:27
I sent an email telling them ust to cancel my account, not close but cancel. I said not to ask any questions and just do it.

Hopefully they will do this by 9PM tonight as thats when they are usaly busy with the email replys.

BTW C2P do wire transfers. To bad certa pay is so much easier.... my bank closes at retarded times.

Terayon
03-02-05, 21:01
Sry for the double post. Just wated to say it worked and i will be ingame in 10 min. Thx crazy.

SamuraiPizzaCat
03-02-05, 21:46
PBC dosent offer upgrade from nc1 to nc2
any idea if/when they will?

Nidhogg
03-02-05, 21:55
PBC dosent offer upgrade from nc1 to nc2
any idea if/when they will?
We're working on that one. No timeframe yet.

N

Terayon
04-02-05, 01:03
I can play as soon as my small account problem is fixed. I hope to see you all ingame very very soon.

paolo escobar
04-02-05, 02:34
Hey, i wonder how long paypal option for payment via paybycash will be. Its just i really wanna get back in game on my chars, but its gonna be a chore to sort out payment otherwise.
Dont wanna ask my m8 to pay for all my accounts on his card again. He'd prolly do it, but its a bit of a cheek and he shouldnt have too.

Is it worth me waiting nid?
I know u prolly have no idea at all, but plz ur best guess would be awesome :)

Terayon
04-02-05, 09:57
So.... who is the "account manager" for kk? Your delaying me from neocron 8| .

[D]est
04-02-05, 16:14
already paid for pbc... can I upgrade with my NC1 chars later? otherwise it would suck and I wont be here very long :o

jerrymaguire
05-02-05, 02:08
I am now confused :confused: , can we use paypal through PbC or not for NC2???

The reason why I am asking is that Nidhog said this.......

We are very pleased to announce that the PayByCash payment alternative is now available. PayByCash offers many convenient ways to purchase online including: Virtual Check (E-Check), DuoCash, Paynova (for European customers), wire/bank transfer, Splash Plastic (for U.K customers) and many more. Customers experiencing difficulties with credit cards will be pleased to note that a number of PayByCash payment options (such as Paynova) support credit cards. Also, we will be supporting PayPal through PayByCash in the near future.

And then when I sent a mail to EMAIL=account@neocron.com]account@neocron.com[/EMAIL] I got this reply....

"That's a question you'll have to ask PayByCash support as they are a 3rd party billing company."

Can anyone shed any light on this???

Nidhogg
05-02-05, 02:33
You'll notice that PayPal is not yet on the list of possible payment alternatives with PBC. PayPal is an exception because all the other payment methods are handled directly by PBC but there are extra procedures for PayPal. It's being looked into though.

N

Terayon
05-02-05, 02:34
Ya.... Ignore this.... o_O

Nidhogg
05-02-05, 02:38
Ya.... Ignore this.... o_O
Roger that.

N

jerrymaguire
05-02-05, 02:39
Yeah I was just going through the reactivation process and it explained why paypal was not listed. Oh well....Will just have to keep waiting. :(

Nidhogg
05-02-05, 02:42
Yeah I was just going through the reactivation process and it explained why paypal was not listed. Oh well....Will just have to keep waiting. :(
Hopefully not too long - we realise that PayPal is an important payment option for many people.

N

Asurmen Spec Op
05-02-05, 03:38
Hopefully not too long - we realise that PayPal is an important payment option for many people.

N niddhog, any idea how long till you can upgrade to PBC? my friend garg is waiting and wondering

Terayon
05-02-05, 09:28
36 hours since i had my account problem.... Still no word from kk on this since then.... :(

[D]est
07-02-05, 21:22
WHen can I transfer my NC1 chars with my current pbc account?

Nidhogg
07-02-05, 23:42
@Terayon - you sounded quite positive at the foot of the previous page. What's the status now?

@[D]est - as soon as I know the answer I will post it.

N

Terayon
08-02-05, 02:38
"This account is set to PayByCash payment." But there isent a payment option page, and im not actualy paying....

The help at kk have been great. Instant responses usaly. Then i havent received a reply in 2 business days and then some. (this isent including sat+sun) Im realy wondering how progress is coming, but i cant seem to get any response at all.

Little annoyed.

Bugs Gunny
08-02-05, 10:58
Deep breaths terayon , deep breaths :-)

Terayon
08-02-05, 12:05
Just found out its PBC's fault now. So i just emmailed them to reset my account or somthing so i can reset it up via the luncher.

GGAAAAHHHHH *implodes*

BTW thx for the reply kk. Musta been late becouse it says it was sent at nearly 3am for me. May help me into nc2 a day faster.

Poupée
09-02-05, 21:54
I've got exactly the same problem as terayon :-(

Terayon
09-02-05, 22:12
Ya? What problem are you getting? All of mine have been solved by kk exept for my last one. PBC just told me only kk can help me with my last issue.

Poupée
09-02-05, 22:21
I've got the same message as you.

"This account is set to PayByCash payment." But there isent a payment option page, and im not actualy paying....

I can't do anything for the moment with my account, no link on http://cp.neocron.com in order to reactivate it.

Terayon
09-02-05, 23:35
Well then i ill share what PBC told me on the issue.

"Hi,

We had someone look into the issue. If you finished your PayByCash order, and then never sent the payment, You would either (a) complete the payment or (b) contact N2, to have them remove the payment details, so you can start over. We do not have access to the NC2 site to remove order information."

I contacted the guys at kk and im waiting for my payment details to be removed. Maybe you should do the same. :)

Eckhart
10-02-05, 13:53
I'm also getting "This account is set to PayByCash payment." in the launcher and i can login ingame, but after 11 days now I still havent got a confirmation e-mail. account@neocron.com were very helpful and told me that I could just start playing, which I have done. But I'm wondering whether these confirmation e-mails will ever get here. I'd prefer to get an e-mail so I know payment has been taken and recieved etc incase of a situation arising where I need those details.

Are others in the same situation?

[D]est
10-02-05, 16:46
yeah same here, but I dont care really, because I think I wont play this game after this month anymore..., until they have sorted the char transfer for PBC! :o

Terayon
10-02-05, 23:19
I just bought another 512 of ram while i wait for kk to fix the PBC problem where it says your paying... but not.

Ya kk let me know that they are working on a fix. Hope its fixed before sat.

paolo escobar
12-02-05, 13:09
Yeah guys i'm now havin the same probs with this paybycash thing.
I tried to reactivate one of my accounts using paybycash and when i was redirected to the PBC website to select a payment option i chose the incorrect one. Now they are awaiting my payment, but i am unable to pay via the method i accidently chose.
To cut a long story short, i mailed PBC who were indeed very quick to respond and helpful indeed.
They say i need to get my account reset so i can choose another payment option. Last i heard from KK was that Dafire was looking into the prob. I'm sure he'll fix it soon, but some word from the main man nidd on the situation would be awesome.

Thanx ppl

Odin
12-02-05, 22:20
Yeah guys i'm now havin the same probs with this paybycash thing.
I tried to reactivate one of my accounts using paybycash and when i was redirected to the PBC website to select a payment option i chose the incorrect one. Now they are awaiting my payment, but i am unable to pay via the method i accidently chose.
To cut a long story short, i mailed PBC who were indeed very quick to respond and helpful indeed.
They say i need to get my account reset so i can choose another payment option. Last i heard from KK was that Dafire was looking into the prob. I'm sure he'll fix it soon, but some word from the main man nidd on the situation would be awesome.

Thanx ppl

According to big D you should be able to do that now. You should be able to resubmit the order and let Paybycash know what's up.

Terayon
13-02-05, 02:50
I love it how i wait 13 says tell its fixed. But on the 12th day i just said screw it and activated my wow account. I will activate neocron when i get some cash i guess :(.

Thx for fixing it :) .

Kid Icarus
14-02-05, 06:50
Is there an option to pay using a credit card while still using PBC? I don't understand their options. I live in the US but I don't want to use my debit card.

paolo escobar
23-02-05, 20:20
Thought I'd check in and see how things was getting along with my pbc problem.
And much to my delight it is sorted, there is now a link on the account status screen for me to choose a different PBC payment option, even when i have that "waiting for payment" message displayed.
So big thanx to nidd & dafire and all the other ppl who had a hand in this.
C'mon guys step forward and bathe in the glory :D

TBH i should of posted sooner cos it was sorted at least a week ago now as best i remember. my apologies :rolleyes:

Original monk
23-02-05, 21:11
Pay by cash ?

i know everything about em ! yust dunno how to pay em lol

i would love the paypaloption ... yust 2 easy ... pbc supports it but neocron doesnt, i think it would be a popular payment option tough .. you see i tried to reactivate an account yesterday .. it didnt work out :/

the account expired but is set up to pay by cash .. never paid true paybycash but i had no option in this case so i went to try it out :)

so i went down the list hehe

bank/wire: takes 4 to 8 days and maybe even longer depending on my own bank, try another option first

paybycash (true the mail): hey, i aint putting no money in an envelope :)

e-gold: very fun option, got myself an egold account yust you can only get egold from other users or by buying it true visa true some weird online goldmarkets .. they sell the gold but only if you send em copy's of thefront and back of youre visa, passport, a recent bill, drivers license etc ... not really consumerfriendly :)

(btw i spend whole last night looking for one of those dodgy marketers that sell egold but they all want prove that it is really you, dunno if its that secure lol so i passed)

moneybookers: fun and nice site but euh of the same thing + it takes a few days :)

paynova: i got me a nice wallet there with enough money but i have to have a certified account this means i gotta wait till i get my visabill (online luckely) to find a certified code that i need to enter to pay for neocron ...

i can go on but all to no real avail ... till i found a payment option that true a sideway you could pay with paypal but it didnt work ... altough it had the paypalsign you couldnt pay with it ...

anything with paypal or visa would be ok :)

now what i did is i mailed account@neocron.com to ask if it is possible to switch from paybycash to click2pay or any alternative options .. they got it busy enough probably, i only yust send the mail you see, so i decided to post my payexperience in the hope it will fasten up other users search for paymentplans and to encourage the payment true paypal :)

Apoc.
26-02-05, 23:46
"This account is set to PayByCash payment.

If you want to add gametime to your account, or have to change billing options, you can place a new PayByCash order here

We did not get any payments for this account yet."

*Sighs*

Payment sent Wed,
Welcome to the long wait* :mad:

paolo escobar
01-03-05, 02:37
well i used a splashplastic card (available online for uk only, no need for credit/debit cards or other crazy payment methods) and my account was activated within a few hours, happy days

Toilet-Duck
01-03-05, 14:19
"This account is set to PayByCash payment.

If you want to add gametime to your account, or have to change billing options, you can place a new PayByCash order here

We did not get any payments for this account yet."

*Sighs*

Payment sent Wed,
Welcome to the long wait* :mad:

Once you get an email from PBC saying the transaction went through ok, you can play.

I emailed account@neocron about the "We did not get any payments for this account yet" message and they said the neocron account manager wont show if they have recieved payment or not since PBC isnt setup correctly but C2P is.

Apoc.
01-03-05, 23:12
Once you get an email from PBC saying the transaction went through ok, you can play.

I emailed account@neocron about the "We did not get any payments for this account yet" message and they said the neocron account manager wont show if they have recieved payment or not since PBC isnt setup correctly but C2P is.

hmm,

oh rite!, but my accounts is exipired anywayz! Meaning ill have 2 wait*

Vid Gamer
05-03-05, 04:11
for the love of god... why cant it be as simple as putting in ur CC info to reactivate? :rolleyes:

is there anyway i can just input the CC and be on my way? i aint waiting fucking 5 days for a verification code or crap like that.

paolo escobar
05-03-05, 04:45
I waited approx 3 hours for my payment to be confirmed.

Vid Gamer
05-03-05, 05:33
still a hassle.

is there a paypal option?

paolo escobar
06-03-05, 13:17
Yeah i distinctly remember the bit in the starting post that said, "PAYPAL IS supported via PBC" :)

Now you could simply take what i say at face value and believe me, or you could go back and read the post that niddhog made :rolleyes:

jerrymaguire
06-03-05, 16:36
YES, Paypal IS supported via PBC

BUT..

due to some "technical/financial/business" reasons, KK have to setup an account directly with Paypal so that we may use it.

Keep an eye on Nidhoggs posts, he will keep you updated.

Terayon
10-03-05, 22:15
They still have 2 accounts linked to me so the total price comes to 22 euroes. I told the guys at c2p like 3 weeks ago and they never did anything. Man.... hope i can get this sorted before friday...

Lets see the response from PBC.
"The package you registered for is $21.98."
I registered for a one month fee of 10 euroes. How can it jump to 21.98E? THey said there was a small fee, but having pbs cost more then nc2 is retarded.

Ive already got 3 responces from PBC though. Thats in 10 minutes.

WHy do i bother posting. Anyways i think i know what the problem is now.

BinaryData
03-04-05, 06:26
Unfortunitely this did not go smoothly ;(.

After playing a good 3 months of wow and just getting tired of the... endgame of nothing, I wanted some NC action ;(. The additional charge to switch to paybycash almost turned me away considering I don't know if problems still persist here and guildwars is coming up soon. But I went ahead and went through to the paybycash system only to spend the next 2 hours trying to find a way to process a payment with my credit card, with no luck. This is the only company that I have ever run across that had so much trouble taking peoples money. You guys really need to outsource this part! I am sure that many others failed with this system too. It is really sad that you guys can come up with something to sell and just not give a rats ass about selling the product. Look at every other MMO out there! I know you guys are enjoying the game that you have created but would it hurt to setup an account with a reputable bank and come up with something that works with everyone?

Anyways, u just lost out on ~$40 for a one month run. By the time I get something to tick with neocron GuildWars will be out and they sure as hell did not have any trouble with my pre-order.

Kozmos
03-04-05, 11:49
Nid, Please explain this to me.

I upgraded 4 accounts from NC1 to NC2 with click2pay, Ive just come back, and resubbed one of my accounts with paybycash (splash plastic, used it fine in NC1)

Whats kinda pissed me off is that I have had to pay a second bloody "Upgrade" fee, but oh, it gets better, according to the paybycash website, as ive already upgraded my account once with click2pay, they will give me a 1 fucking euro discount.

now sorry to sound abrupt but im a bit pissed off that i have to upgrade my accounts that are previously tied to click2pay, but are now closed status after cancelling their agreement, why the buggery have I had to pay a second upgrade fee.
Ive only reactivated 1 account because of this, im not bloody paying 10 euro's, sorry, a discounted 9 euro's per account, when ive already paid the upgrade fee's when i transferred them over with click2pay.

Is this charge meant to be there ? or is it some kind of cockup ?

Kozmos
03-04-05, 11:52
Unfortunitely this did not go smoothly ;(.

After playing a good 3 months of wow and just getting tired of the... endgame of nothing, I wanted some NC action ;(. The additional charge to switch to paybycash almost turned me away considering I don't know if problems still persist here and guildwars is coming up soon. But I went ahead and went through to the paybycash system only to spend the next 2 hours trying to find a way to process a payment with my credit card, with no luck. This is the only company that I have ever run across that had so much trouble taking peoples money. You guys really need to outsource this part! I am sure that many others failed with this system too. It is really sad that you guys can come up with something to sell and just not give a rats ass about selling the product. Look at every other MMO out there! I know you guys are enjoying the game that you have created but would it hurt to setup an account with a reputable bank and come up with something that works with everyone?

Anyways, u just lost out on ~$40 for a one month run. By the time I get something to tick with neocron GuildWars will be out and they sure as hell did not have any trouble with my pre-order.
Its not direct payment with credit card, Thats what paypal will be for, what you have to do is sign upto one of their affiliates like paynova or splasplastic, then top up your account with paynova/splasplastic etc and pay with that, through paybycash, who in turn notify and pay reakktor and activate your account.

go to paynova's site and register, you can use your card with them.

HTEC9900
11-04-05, 08:13
I decided to re-activate my account using PayByCash instead of Click2Pay and used the direct debit option. Strangely, I was able to play for about 2-3 hours, and was then locked out with an "account expired" message. Since it is a Sunday (and since this bank transfer may take some time), I'll be waiting over the next few business days. Time to warm up the PayPal account again, I guess.

Dr Strange
11-04-05, 10:10
Maybe Odin or Nid can answer this:

A friend of mine has 4 accounts, all of which have long since been upgraded to NC2 and been used since. Recently all 4 were expired as my friend became jobless.

Another friend has attemped to help this friend out by paying for one of his accounts for 1 single month through Pay By Cash. Pay By Cash lists the final USD price of 1 month as around $22 American and lists the type as "Neocron 2 Upgrade Fee". This was done via the launcher, logging in as the first friends account. There is no option to NOT upgrade it, it automatically assumes yer upgrading it and seems to charge you the upgrade fee.

We have emailed PBC, whom told us it was a problem on NC2/KK's end and to email them. We email KK and they tell us its a PBC problem and to email them.

I think we got a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing here heh...

I don't have a ticket number off hand but I figured at least Odin or Nid could explain why PBC automatically assumes paying a 1 month fee for an expired account counts automatically as the upgrade fee?

We theorized it was cause the accounts simply expired and the C2P account wasn't canceled in conjunction to the NC2 account, but neither side could confirm this.

Kozmos
11-04-05, 12:11
Maybe Odin or Nid can answer this:

A friend of mine has 4 accounts, all of which have long since been upgraded to NC2 and been used since. Recently all 4 were expired as my friend became jobless.

Another friend has attemped to help this friend out by paying for one of his accounts for 1 single month through Pay By Cash. Pay By Cash lists the final USD price of 1 month as around $22 American and lists the type as "Neocron 2 Upgrade Fee". This was done via the launcher, logging in as the first friends account. There is no option to NOT upgrade it, it automatically assumes yer upgrading it and seems to charge you the upgrade fee.

We have emailed PBC, whom told us it was a problem on NC2/KK's end and to email them. We email KK and they tell us its a PBC problem and to email them.

I think we got a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing here heh...

I don't have a ticket number off hand but I figured at least Odin or Nid could explain why PBC automatically assumes paying a 1 month fee for an expired account counts automatically as the upgrade fee?

We theorized it was cause the accounts simply expired and the C2P account wasn't canceled in conjunction to the NC2 account, but neither side could confirm this.
My C2P account was cancelled in febuary, yet they still charged me the upgrade fee again...

Bugs Gunny
11-04-05, 12:15
My C2P membership will expire when this payment runs out, i'll go to PBC then, and if C2P decides to try another debet on my card i'm going to report them to several fraud investigation services.

Not everybody checks their credit card bill every month, and i wonder how much cash they have received with their "errors".

Jesterthegreat
11-04-05, 14:23
My C2P membership will expire when this payment runs out, i'll go to PBC then, and if C2P decides to try another debet on my card i'm going to report them to several fraud investigation services.

Not everybody checks their credit card bill every month, and i wonder how much cash they have received with their "errors".

everyone i know who has changed to PBC has been charged yet another upgrade fee...

ill stick with C2P as long as possible (it still hasnt given me problems... im one of the lucky ones ;))

Dr Strange
11-04-05, 14:29
everyone i know who has changed to PBC has been charged yet another upgrade fee...

We've had two guys try to use PBC and they can only get 1 month to come out to almost $23, it considers it an Upgrade Fee, no matter what you do.

Odin
11-04-05, 20:18
We've had two guys try to use PBC and they can only get 1 month to come out to almost $23, it considers it an Upgrade Fee, no matter what you do.

Looking into that. I know due to the problems with C2P being unable to bill some cards that some people managed to go a while before C2P closed their accounts and those accounts are getting the upgrade fee attached. However I did get one ticket today from someone who has had past payments so I'm looking into that now.

edit: Anyone who has questions about it can contact me at account@neocron.com with the subj: Attn Odin. I'll look over your account and make sure there aren't any mistakes going on with it.

Odin
11-04-05, 20:23

Actually that could be an issue to. C2P expects payment still if you haven't cancelled in time and PBC is expecting it's money up front.

Edit: Ok every case I've checked into so far was already in default with C2P. If in default with C2P there will be that additional charge.