PDA

View Full Version : Small PvP Video

landofcake
30-01-05, 00:41
I made a very small and basic PvP video to show some World of Warcraft players the PvP in Neocron. I though i'd post it here for you guys to check out and laugh at my terrible PvP skills ...

heh :P

it weighs in at about 25mb ... get it here (http://www.eatmyhat.co.uk/Neocron.avi)

i must add that this was put together incredibly quickly, literally just making a few recordings with fraps, sticking them together and dubbing music over it, and i apologise for the poor quality :D

The music is "Come on my Selector" by Squarepusher :D

LiL T
30-01-05, 01:03
nice very clear nice music :)

alya venus
30-01-05, 01:56
very good, good music.

ino
30-01-05, 02:25
Have not seen the clip yet but it will be worth it hearing squarepusher :)

MkVenner
30-01-05, 02:54
bah, cosmo and your freaky techno shite :p

nice tho....goddamn thats a smoothe....when i ran fraps why computer used to start bleeding out of the diskdrives and it'd cut my FPS into the minuses lol...so i bought a hardware soloution that works a treat and since then i never used it...hmm

so hows my RoLH? if she not to your licking i have a fine selection of judges, libbies and wyatts to choose from :p

Tantta
30-01-05, 05:46
i like the music ;)

Tostino
30-01-05, 05:52
You need to work out a better con setup man :lol:.
Cool video.

Retro V
30-01-05, 09:46
still dloading so i checked out your site (is it yours?)
ouch though , black on blue is hard to read with the lights on :cool:

and only 2 pints an hour? that pub crawl is for newbs :lol:

p.s. like the vid , ppl can actually see a whole duel fought to the end unlike in any other pvp videos

XenivouS
30-01-05, 11:38
pretty good music and picture is very clear. Nice job.

Jesterthegreat
30-01-05, 12:45
wooo... watch roxdatchops destroythe TG tank :p

Speedball
30-01-05, 12:55
Hehe, and most of you call pandore a "noob server" :)

Nice video.

Jesterthegreat
30-01-05, 12:57
Hehe, and most of you call pandore a "noob server" :)

Nice video.

this was done on Terra.

Speedball
30-01-05, 12:59
this was done on Terra.
That what i mean.
Most of pandore's pvper, dont paly like that, but much better. :D
Ok i stop the spam :(

Jesterthegreat
30-01-05, 13:06
That what i mean.
Most of pandore's pvper, dont paly like that, but much better. :D
Ok i stop the spam :(

haha hehas only just upgraded to NC2 (IE still has the old wep lore which doesnt cap his poistols) and prolly has a head imp or 2 missing (epics).

other than roxdatchops (who plays his APU's waaaay too much) theres no one i know there so i cant comment on their skill. when roxdatchops is playing well hes a force to be reconed with :p

seen him at MB get jumpped by a capped tank and APU when he was on halfhealth... he killed them both before we could get there to back him up :p

eLcHi
30-01-05, 14:31
336 health buffed on a PE O_o

Nice vid tho :)

landofcake
30-01-05, 16:01
Yeah, really, this isn't designed to be a prime example of PvP. A friend of mine made a World of Warcraft video quickly as an example so i made a Neocron one pretty quick. Hopefully if i get some PvP characters up soon and join a clan i'll make a proper video. :D

In terms of my con setup tostino, it's a good setup except capping my CON is the difficult thing. Also, i dropped my boots in a belt and haven't been able to get them back considering i've got hardly any GR's ... :rolleyes:

LOST
30-01-05, 16:31
might actually be one of the smoothest fraps vids ive actually seen.

:cool:

was a nice one....congrats.

ino
30-01-05, 17:05
hehe I love the evil smile of aphex in the ciggy, and yes the vid ran very smooth. Fraps lagged anus on my computer for some strange reason so never bothered again to try and record something.

landofcake
30-01-05, 19:03
Incase you guys are interested - Fraps (when recording) knocks my game down to about 40 FPS. I dont get any stuttering either, which surprised me considering it must access the disk a considerable amount while writing the files.

Original monk
30-01-05, 19:58
nice video yeah :)

Tantta
31-01-05, 00:14
we need more this pvp videos, they are fun to watch even if its not that good ;)

anyone agree?

Tostino
31-01-05, 00:19
we need more this pvp videos, they are fun to watch even if its not that good ;)

anyone agree?
I will have to find the right ATI drivers and then I can record again :D. I'm not very good at editing tho :(.

Tantta
31-01-05, 00:24
Sounds good :)

Here's one little video what i made, i dont wanna make new thread because of this so just post it here.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/thantos/kaikkee/musical_chairs_phaze.rar

its a video about our clan when we had little fun in our clan apartment, musical chairs.. woooo! :lol:

notice: host has some problems at the mom but i believe dl speed will be normal at tomorrow.

edit:
oh and sorry about crappy english again..

Vanten
31-01-05, 01:24
:lol: LOL!! that was the best NC video so far. There's only one close enough to that, dunno the name, but it's about what happens when you FRE :)