PDA

View Full Version : I thought we get to keep our NC1 characters?

Zhire_Ganes
28-01-05, 04:01
I logged into NC2 for the first time to see all character slots empty...

sanityislost
28-01-05, 04:08
did you transfer your chars over first in the client thingy?
you gotta do that first.....

SiL ..:..

Zhire_Ganes
28-01-05, 04:09
I'm reading now it needs to be "Transfered"? How is this done? I already cancelled by NC1 account as it FORCED me to before I could upgrade to NC2. I can't find any info on how to go about getting my old characters back...

Zhire_Ganes
28-01-05, 04:11
Nevermind! I figured it out! This is great..I get to put my Pluto and Saturn characters on the same server! :) And with only 1 English server I suppose the population will be higher. I had originally planned on starting all over again on Saturn as Pluto's population dropped

sanityislost
28-01-05, 04:13
ok dude go here clicky (http://cp.neocron.com/)
Clicky on Your Account, and log in with your NC2 details
Then on the left hand side there should be something about Char Transfer
click that and then follow the simple steps on screen to move your chars.

[edit] lol cool glad you got it working dude

SiL ..:..

Darkener
28-01-05, 05:24
Nevermind! I figured it out! This is great..I get to put my Pluto and Saturn characters on the same server! :) And with only 1 English server I suppose the population will be higher. I had originally planned on starting all over again on Saturn as Pluto's population dropped
Haaah yeah right man this game is so fucked right now server population is lower than Saturn peak times.

eLcHi
28-01-05, 16:08
Don`t whine, there are a lot of people satisfied with the game as it is ...

Just imagine you are paying for the Development of a game you love (and get your idea`s included) instead for the finished game you MIGHT love

Spermy
28-01-05, 17:16
Haaah yeah right man this game is so fucked right now server population is lower than Saturn peak times.

Cue smallest violin... again.. :rolleyes: Geez it's getting a lot of use this week.

Tidus_Origin
28-01-05, 19:07
Cue smallest violin... again.. :rolleyes: Geez it's getting a lot of use this week.

It's amazing the strings haven't snapped yet.

NeoDriver
28-01-05, 19:09
It's amazing the strings haven't snapped yet.

i think nid replaced em the other day

Nidhogg
28-01-05, 19:34
Before this thread degrades any further, and considering the thread starter has solved his problem... closed.

N