PDA

View Full Version : Need Help plz

Purple
27-01-05, 16:30
Okies so its the boyfriends birthday in 5 days i thought he wanted one of them ooooozy shaver thingys but no he wants a graphics card

where the fuck do i get a graphics card
Pc world dont seem to have anything for gamers
and whats the best graphics card on the market i got a budget of about
£100-£150 max

a)where do i buy it
b) where can i get one in 5 days
c)how much
d) why are men so awkward a oooozy shaver was so much easier

Retro V
27-01-05, 16:36
XFX GeForce 6600GT (http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=150992)

maximises your budget but buy him this and maybe he will sex you for more than 20 minutes :D

Spermy
27-01-05, 16:51
d) why are men so awkward a oooozy shaver was so much easier

You can buy me the oooozy shaver...

:angel:

I enjoy it a very lot to shave....

hehehe....

jernau
27-01-05, 17:34
XFX GeForce 6600GT (http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=150992)

maximises your budget but buy him this and maybe he will sex you for more than 20 minutes :DAgreed on the card but use another supplier unless you want him to be swearing into a phone for the next month and hitting his PC with a wide variety of hammers.

/edit - Buying for men is 100x easier than buying for women. Seems that way from this side anyway ;).

Bugs Gunny
27-01-05, 17:46
Buying stuff for women is impossible.

If you buy them flowers and stuff without cause they suspect you for cheating on them.

If you don't and buy them presents when they ask for it, they say "it doesn't feel the same as when you buy it without me asking"

Now at birthdays or valentine, you'll get them something, and then their facial expression won't let you guess wether they hate or love it.
You usualy get to know that 2 months later during a fight, when they bring it up.

So here's the solution:

Purple, buy him that 6600GT, as second to a Dodge Viper it's the best present to get a guy that owns a computer.

Us men should do this when women require presents:
"Baby, i bought a present for the woman i cheat you with. I hope this proves, i don't go behind your back to cheat on someone but i don't keep secrets from you."
"Also i'll get you the same present in say, two months, when i find out if it's something you'll realy like."

jernau
27-01-05, 17:53
Best way to safely ensure a woman never wants you to buy her surprise presents ever again - send something HUGELY embarrassing (eg a bouquet so big it comes on a fork-lift) to their workplace.

Bugs Gunny
27-01-05, 17:55
HELL NO !!
Do that and they think you're rich. You'll never be able to get rid of them then :-)

jernau
27-01-05, 18:07
HELL NO !!
Do that and they think you're rich. You'll never be able to get rid of them then :-)
That is an unfortunate flaw to be fair.

giga191
27-01-05, 18:24
All us men should be gay and there wouldn't be any problems....actually on second thought no...

Lexxuk
27-01-05, 18:24
why buy girls presents? they dont appreciate it! just give em a bit of luvin and say "thats ur present" :p

Mr Kot
27-01-05, 18:45
why buy girls presents? they dont appreciate it! just give em a bit of luvin and say "thats ur present" :p

You mean like tying a ribbon around your.... erm..... never mind :p

LOST
27-01-05, 18:59
buy her gravy granules or chicken drum sticks.....then you wont have to buy many presents .

and the odd occasion you do its special ;) .
Now take it and like it.

landofcake
27-01-05, 19:13
I agree with everyone else, a 6600 GT is easily the best mid range card you can buy at this moment in time.

Spermy
27-01-05, 19:41
I agree with everyone else, a 6600 GT is easily the best mid range card you can buy at this moment in time.

I strongly suspect that Jeremy beadle is Homosexual. *Nods*

But yesh. Agree. It's shiny, it fits in his pooter, it make him smile. BUT seeing as he never directly asked you for it, you have a loophole.

Make with the oozy razor already.

landofcake
27-01-05, 19:45
I strongly suspect that Jeremy beadle is Homosexual. *Nods*

But yesh. Agree. It's shiny, it fits in his pooter, it make him smile. BUT seeing as he never directly asked you for it, you have a loophole.

Make with the oozy razor already.

i have a way with the ladies ... people said i wouldn't get women because i bought a creative zen jukebox instead of an ipod ...

i just beat them about the head with the Zen and drag them into an alley ... works for me ...

Spermy
27-01-05, 19:47
i have a way with the ladies ... people said i wouldn't get women because i bought a creative zen jukebox instead of an ipod ...

i just beat them about the head with the Zen and drag them into an alley ... works for me ...

As a sacrifice to teh beadle?

YOU ANIMAL! 8|

jernau
27-01-05, 20:30
One thing - make sure you get the right interface for his PC, which will almost certainly be AGP.

Ascension
27-01-05, 20:36
go to Ebuyer.co.uk (http://www.ebuyer.co.uk)

Xiphias
27-01-05, 20:45
clicky (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_6600_GT.html)

Purple
27-01-05, 23:38
whats an interface ???

err omg i dont understand there like a million and one of these goddam things ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and as for buying for women yeah buy us one present we will moan if we dont get more

dont buy us any and we moan cos u dont lol give up lads and just turn gay lol

oh my ok lemme see his comp hmmmmmmm

Jesterthegreat
27-01-05, 23:44
Agreed on the card but use another supplier unless you want him to be swearing into a phone for the next month and hitting his PC with a wide variety of hammers.

/edit - Buying for men is 100x easier than buying for women. Seems that way from this side anyway ;).

when i got my XFX GeForce 5700 Ultra from scan i had no problems whatsoever

darknessfairy
27-01-05, 23:59
www.aria.co.uk is cheaper than all those if i can see correctly. its like £138 after vat

edit:// £128 even

giga191
28-01-05, 00:11
whats an interface ???

err omg i dont understand there like a million and one of these goddam things ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Basically if he hasn't already got a really new mother board it will use AGP. The some of the new cards use PCI-E. So just make sure that it says AGP and not PCI-E.

jernau
28-01-05, 01:30
Basically if he hasn't already got a really new mother board it will use AGP. The some of the new cards use PCI-E. So just make sure that it says AGP and not PCI-E.
Exactly what he said :).

Purple
28-01-05, 10:09
okies thanks but i am a nib when it comes to the inside of computers lol

think i cool i found one for £118 so that will do nicely

bet he changes his fucking mind now lol