PDA

View Full Version : The Lotus of Konoha blooms twice.

Idola
24-01-05, 22:41
Good grief, I hate this game sometimes.

Made an angsty, over-emotional thread detailing why I was leaving, how I'd achieved everything I wanted to....etc, etc, and claimed I wasn't going to consider coming back. Fat chance of that happening, eh?

Reactivated my account, now I'm just waiting for the last few patches to download. But a question before I dive back in:

Anyone able to give a quick summary on the Balace of Power on Terra? It's not terribly important, but it'll help shape my character choices a little later on.

Animated
24-01-05, 23:02
I consider myself lucky, I haven't played since just after NC2 came out Sept/Oct 04? (I can't remember). I have no urge to play the game, I don't have it installed, yet I still read the forums and all the ingame stuff o_O

Technically I haven't left, as the account is still being paid for monthly (I don't pay for it) so... I guess I'll 'leave' when the account is cancelled.

giga191
24-01-05, 23:06
Good grief, I hate this game sometimes.

Made an angsty, over-emotional thread detailing why I was leaving, how I'd achieved everything I wanted to....etc, etc, and claimed I wasn't going to consider coming back. Fat chance of that happening, eh?

Reactivated my account, now I'm just waiting for the last few patches to download. But a question before I dive back in:

Anyone able to give a quick summary on the Balace of Power on Terra? It's not terribly important, but it'll help shape my character choices a little later on. I would recomend joining a neocron faction for the sake of balance. Neocron has more players than DoY but they just seem disorganised.

Dribble Joy
24-01-05, 23:06
City vs city wise, the map is pretty equal.

FF are probably the only DoY force holding OPs, NC has CA, TT, PP holding theirs.

Wait, why am I telling you, you're one of the few people in NC I genuinely detest (if you aren't who I think you are (Helen), my appologies).

Oh well, welcome back... I think...

Idola
24-01-05, 23:32
Alright, thanks guys. CityAdmin again then, it would seem. Couldn't escape it, even I wanted to. Hehe. On a similar note, however, how is the Tsunami Syndicate holding up? I had an old character in there a while ago, and it didn't seem terribly active.

DJ:
Jup, I'm precisely who you think I am. I'll send you a short Private Message, rather than clogging up the forum.

Ministry
24-01-05, 23:36
although not a DoYer most people over there seem to be TG, id say followed by Crahn and FA

BD and TS both seem small in population

the neocroners are mostly in CA, PP i think has a large clan, Bio has a fair few runners.

next DRE are both small factions with few clans/runners

personally i couldnt care who you are, more players is better and i can pretty much put up with anyone :)

Morganth
24-01-05, 23:54
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=121598

Simple as.

netster
25-01-05, 00:19
[img=http://img175.exs.cx/img175/728/world1yc.th.jpg] (http://img175.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img175&image=world1yc.jpg)

nothing more to say, so pick your fac :)

Original monk
25-01-05, 13:58
Jup, I'm precisely who you think I am.

serieus ? EEK 8|

hehe

Nidhogg
25-01-05, 14:08
*Sigh*. Thread closed. :(

N