PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get this weapon?

Bugs Gunny
24-01-05, 16:03
70 NCPD Cleansing Flamethrower

Marwin
24-01-05, 16:21
there is a smuggler at the barracks in the retail area at MB who sells them

Terkantia
24-01-05, 16:24
Does CA ahve a flammer as well? But like CA only or sumthing?

Skusty
24-01-05, 16:26
There is the NCPD flamer...goodi lvld most my chars in nc1 :p No probs with guns there :D but i got some guns to my pe :D

Original monk
24-01-05, 16:32
There is the NCPD flamer...goodi lvld most my chars in nc1 :p No probs with guns there :D but i got some guns to my pe :D

i had a 5 slotted NCPD poisonflamer far before the devourer was here :( i lost it in the rollback from NC1 to NC2 ... daamn buggers rolled back a month and i was in germany @ fotokina that day :(

thats why i certainly wont mention my nice kamicollection that got removed ... couldnt they tell that a bit faster then a few days before going retail that they removed all that shit .. it was mentioned a few days before the end of retail as a small extra note in a thread ... bah :mad:

Oath
24-01-05, 17:10
Ahh.. the good old days.

Back when flamers sucked, before the overpowered ******** fucky devourer anyway :p

dJingo n i used to nf with em, flux too, poison mod was great fun. Great for pking back then too :lol:

Anyway...

MkVenner
24-01-05, 17:13
nah the NCPD flamer, just like the tri di, are just like the tangent pulselaser pistol, thats just the manufacturer, not a requirment :p

Bugs Gunny
24-01-05, 17:33
TY.

I'm going to build me poisongas flamthrower and use it on my hc pe.

I'll subsequently rename my hc pe "OLD FART", due to his continuous use of the wargas flamer.

Soon, you'll hear a new expression for being pked by him.

ALLIANCE: Fubar: Damn man, i've been "farted" again, and the mofo got my belt too.
ALLIANCE: Sentinel: Yeah, that guy sure knows how to stink the place up.

Ozambabbaz
24-01-05, 18:20
ALLIANCE: Fubar: Damn man, i've been "farted" again, and the mofo got my belt too.
ALLIANCE: Sentinel: Yeah, that guy sure knows how to bog my FPS down.

fixed :D