PDA

View Full Version : Handcuffs!

Oath
24-01-05, 15:00
Ok.

So, the door goes, i answer it, as you do. Still looking like shit because i just crawled out of bed. I open the door, light hurting my eyes. 4 members of the B.Army MP standing outside holding a piece of paper.

Now, you may be expecting to hear a huge story on how i resisted and on the outcome proved my innocence in true macho Oath style, or how i pwned them linguistically with exerts from law 101...

Negative.

They tagged me and i went down like a sack of shit :lol: handcuffed and dragged to my feet, THEN they ask who i am :rolleyes:.

Luckily i had my passport nearby. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story.

Don't look like army material when your brother is A.W.O.L.
That and don't fuck with the BA :p

:lol:

Danae
24-01-05, 15:08
Playing with handcuffs and I'm not even there to enjoy it :p

This is one for the grandkids! Well, look at it this way it took 4 MP's to knock you over :D Be proud!

Bugs Gunny
24-01-05, 15:11
Doesn't even take 4 mp's to handcuff me, just one hot chick will do :-)

Oath
24-01-05, 15:12
Doesn't even take 4 mp's to handcuff me, just one hot chick will do :-)

Not spam.

naimex
24-01-05, 15:46
?????

wtf o.O

so your sleeping, 4 british army police thingies come in halfway knock down your door, so they can handcuff you, and take you away, because your brother went AWOL ?

wtf kind of system is that ?

LOST
24-01-05, 15:49
They tagged me and i went down like a sack of shit :lol: handcuffed and dragged to my feet, THEN they ask who i am :rolleyes:.

Luckily i had my passport nearby. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story.

Don't look like army material when your brother is A.W.O.L.
That and don't fuck with the BA :premember to thank your brother then :D .
"Thank *whack* you".

Oath
24-01-05, 15:50
?????

wtf o.O

so your sleeping, 4 british army police thingies come in halfway knock down your door, so they can handcuff you, and take you away, because your brother went AWOL ?

wtf kind of system is that ?

Lol, thankfully not, but they did detain me till i proved who i was, and i wasnt sleeping just lazy :lol:

They were actually very nice.....considering.

That and my brother isnt exactly what most people see as soldier material....meaning he's a ned :o

Dribble Joy
24-01-05, 16:35
When you enter the British armed forces, they do an aptitude test, cirtain corps require you to be of a cirtain mental capacity.
REME, RE, pilots and other skilled areas need clever people.
The corps at the bottom of the list for required ability is not the Infantry, it's the RMP.

(Note: this is according to what I have been told during my experiences with the BA.)

That said, you could not prove you were who you were initially, and your brother was a military fugitive (and a ned), so they probably were in every right to take you in.

<insert cliched fetish/homosexual reference to the BA>

Oath
24-01-05, 17:05
When you enter the British armed forces, they do an aptitude test, cirtain corps require you to be of a cirtain mental capacity.
REME, RE, pilots and other skilled areas need clever people.
The corps at the bottom of the list for required ability is not the Infantry, it's the RMP.

(Note: this is according to what I have been told during my experiences with the BA.)

That said, you could not prove you were who you were initially, and your brother was a military fugitive (and a ned), so they probably were in every right to take you in.

<insert cliched fetish/homosexual reference to the BA>

Lol, i'm well aware of all that taken the barb test myself ;)

I just thought it was funny :D

Obviously i was a bit pissed, but they apologised and we had a nice long chat..

/me hates the bastard.

My brother that is.

Edit.

And yes, they were in every right to do that, by law at least, they had a warrant and im not about to question them.

Note : im not bitching i just found it funny.

I love the army ;)

DevilsChild
24-01-05, 17:12
It had been the RAF it would have been Furry-Cuffs :D

Oath
24-01-05, 17:26
It had been the RAF it would have been Furry-Cuffs :D

Lmao...

Well they would have knocked me over for another reason eh?

giga191
24-01-05, 23:17
AWOL is when you run away from the army isn't it? What's wrong with that? You volunteer in this country anyway so you should be able to walk off whenever you want

Dribble Joy
24-01-05, 23:21
AWOL is when you run away from the army isn't it? What's wrong with that? You volunteer in this country anyway so you should be able to walk off whenever you want
Hahahahahah!!

NO.

Once you join you enter a contract, under which you become subject to military law, which is basically civilian law + loads of extra shit.

giga191
24-01-05, 23:38
Hahahahahah!!

NO.

Once you join you enter a contract, under which you become subject to military law, which is basically civilian law + loads of extra shit. Wow sounds like a shit deal to me

Morganth
24-01-05, 23:40
Hahahahahah!!

NO.

Once you join you enter a contract, under which you become subject to military law, which is basically civilian law + loads of extra shit.

Personally if I'd be more scared of having the BA after me for going AWOL than the Police for something, as the BA can do pretty much anything in their power to take you into custody (as seen above :p ), where as the Police ask first, then beat you.

MkVenner
25-01-05, 00:00
Wow sounds like a shit deal to me
yeah but what would the point be if as soon as a war loomed everyone just "fuck this for a giggle" and pissed of home lol

giga191
25-01-05, 00:04
yeah but what would the point be if as soon as a war loomed everyone just "fuck this for a giggle" and pissed of home lol There wouldn't be wars if there wasn't armies. You would have thought that in modern day society we would have progressed past the need for war. [ edited ]

Nidhogg
25-01-05, 00:08
Keep political discussion off the forums, thanks.

N

P.S. Don't mess with BA, you crazy fool. :p

Oath
25-01-05, 00:44
P.S. Don't mess with BA, you crazy fool. :p

It's not like i had a choice !!! :p

Omnituens
25-01-05, 04:11
if you wake up in the morning and notice a small red dot opposite the window... just keep your head down for a bit and hope they go away.

Xeno LARD
25-01-05, 04:16
That's got to be a shit thing to wake up to :(.

My dad used to be in the milatary police, lol. He has stories about beating people. Sounds like fun.

MkVenner
25-01-05, 04:38
That's got to be a shit thing to wake up to :(.

My dad used to be in the milatary police, lol. He has stories about beating people. Sounds like fun.
you dont need to join the army to do that, just walk through chelsea with a west ham or millwall shirt on, might not be you doing the beating but what they hell :p

THE_TICK!!!!
25-01-05, 08:04
you MAY volunteer...but you volunteer for a certain length of time...untill that time is up your are OBLIGATED to finish out your stint. like it or not.

naimex
25-01-05, 11:04
in this POS country you CAN volunteer, but you get dragged into the army first, for a period of time.

LOST
25-01-05, 15:58
you dont volunteer.

you are recruited - sign contract of employment - just like any other job.
its bound by the same shitty health & saftey / equal opportunities etc.....

-and you can walk away...just not when you want. ask politley, explain your reasons...short period of time...*waves goodbye to the adj*

sanityislost
25-01-05, 16:15
lol dude thats some crazy shit.
is this where they use these forums as a reason to handcuff everyone who lives
in the UK and replied to this thread? :p

*Gets some stabby things ready* Rawr!

SiL ..:..

Spermy
25-01-05, 16:26
Sorry didn't read the post, just saw handcuffs and came running. :lol:

EDIT - Read now.

Classic, a 24 roffel salute for you sir.

Xeno LARD
26-01-05, 01:37
Sorry didn't read the post, just saw handcuffs and came running. :lol:

EDIT - Read now.

Classic, a 24 roffel salute for you sir.

Get me some roffle waffles!