PDA

View Full Version : HC PE Driver

fjutte
24-01-05, 12:37
I started a new HC PE Driver yesterday. How do I raise his STR fast? INT too but it's faster as is than STR. Played for about 3 hours yesterday but his STR only got to 7. I levelled in cellar 4 with aggie captains missions. Anything to help me level faster is appreciated.

Dribble Joy
24-01-05, 12:40
What weapon are you using?

If you are using a dex based weapon, your str will level very slowly.

Osirix
24-01-05, 13:09
skill on melee combat. so you lvl you str very fast. only 140 meleecombat.

and try to get a lvl team, you leach 1/2 xp from other players. so you dont need missis, because in a team you lvl you psi power very fast

fjutte
24-01-05, 13:15
I'm using grenade launcher for the moment but am trying to reach highet STR so I can use laser and then a gatlin cannon. MC is 0 points since I'm creating a pure HC PE, not a melee.

> So should I go for a MC first to raise STR and INT? and them lomm for a HC?

Terayon
24-01-05, 13:15
Well i used a gernade launcher tell str 20. Get one and sit on the roof of mb bunker with it. It does amazing damage to clopses, and its easy to aim becouse they move so slow and are such huge targets.

Dribble Joy
24-01-05, 13:17
How much HC do you have?

fjutte
24-01-05, 13:19
How much HC do you have?

Don't know exactly (am at work now) but I think its 50+. MC is 0 and TC is about 40 I think

fjutte
24-01-05, 13:20
Well i used a gernade launcher tell str 20. Get one and sit on the roof of mb bunker with it. It does amazing damage to clopses, and its easy to aim becouse they move so slow and are such huge targets.

Cool! Thanks

Terayon
24-01-05, 13:23
To help you out with your skills, go here. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118196&highlight=skill+guide)
T-C is only a req, so it shouldent be that high compared to your h-c.
You know a h-c pe is a tough char to start off unless you have other chars with alot of money. Alot of fun though.

Osirix
24-01-05, 13:26
> So should I go for a MC first to raise STR and INT? and them lomm for a HC?

melee and a team, so you lvl all skills.

when you so much str to use a scrob. trike you lom to HC combat.

Terayon
24-01-05, 13:31
h-c = aoe. You can use that to a major advantage when leveling, as in it beats melee damage at the same level. Gernade launchers do massive damage for there level if used properly. Loming isent fun and takes time you could have used for leveling and making money. Melee meens you get hit alot more. Means much more time has to be spent healing compared to h-c.

Vehicles are totaly overated for leveling and the ammo is way to heavy. That means you can only carry enough ammo for 3 wb before you go get more. Unless you grab the ammo while in your trike. Also vehicles are overated for leveling.

But whatever you want to do.

SorkZmok
24-01-05, 13:37
Level up until you can drug into a combat chaincraft. The drugs last twice as long when youre sitting on it and leveling with that one is rather easy then.
As soon as you can gun a reveller, you`ll cap str, int and con rather fast. Just dex takes ages.

Bugs Gunny
24-01-05, 13:40
A HC pe- driver has to start leveling ..... as a driver :-)
INT15 and VEH37, spec 40 repair and off you go.

Those last 6-7 dex levels are a pain to get though. But hey, those are only an extra few points in runspeed, so capping dex isn't necesary.

Dribble Joy
24-01-05, 15:33
A HC pe- driver has to start leveling ..... as a driver :-)
INT15 and VEH37, spec 40 repair and off you go.

I'm sure he knows that, the problem is that there aren't any really low lvl combat vehicles.

We need some noobie stuff that people can use at almost 0/2 level.

Bugs Gunny
24-01-05, 15:47
I meant, be a reveler driver.

But true, there should be a way to start leveling a noobie driver char; without going into agies.

Imagine this: So you want to be a taxi driver? Ok start off by killing 50 mutants in the sewers to ... learn how to drive.