but then microsoft probably cares more about their service so doubtfull :p

Dribble Joy
23-01-05, 18:18
Back up.

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 18:32
not for me, and service status...

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

bugger tbh

/edit - wtf i cant use it cause my contact list is not available? who made this thing, AOL :o

Dribble Joy
23-01-05, 18:35
I can only see online, two of my contacts.

Tratos
23-01-05, 18:37
Service temp unavailable. sucks tbh.

Herbitt
23-01-05, 18:39
works for me now

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 18:39
kept trying and yay i'm on, logged into hotmail first to check contact list though heh, only 1 person other than me online, ok, she got me on block (silly cow) my nephews are like, not there, she aint added me yet, she's hardly on, he aint been on in ages, he's playin wow, she, i dunno hmm, he's moved so no internet, he's i dunno actually, she's havent got a clue hmm, so ya, usual stuff :p

MkVenner
23-01-05, 19:25
hehe, watching mine people were going out in groups lol, i could imagine them all going out wave after wave lol, just waiting for it to hit, out of 51 contact there was just fenix on then, poof he goes then me lol....

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 19:36
25 more posts till i can retire on 6666 posts (6) (6) (6) (6) (if u know what i mean)

anyhow i was talkin to richard at the time and i got booted i was like "wtf" and so i mailed him (gmail > *) and was like "omfg u get booted" n he was "yar" so yeah *coff*

left--

Oath
23-01-05, 20:22
Pizza > Gmail.

:rolleyes:

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 20:24
Pizza > Gmail.

:rolleyes:

delivery of pizza from sending email from gmail > stuff !> sex!!

left --

Capt. Rik
23-01-05, 21:10
It's up now :D

Jaffo
23-01-05, 21:14
i still cant log onto my msn :(

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 21:15
hehe it just booted me again :lol: :lol:

MkVenner
23-01-05, 21:36
yeah it keeps signing me on then off, then trying to sign on etc

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 22:04
its annoying and means I have to find something other to do than stare at my empty msn list, at least yesterday I could insult the ex, now i cant even do that over msn :(

left--