PDA

View Full Version : ohhh yea baby !!!

THE_TICK!!!!
23-01-05, 12:06
six days to go folks then im neocron bound :D so let me ask a couple questions to get ready for my big day.

1. I havent seen any theme week themes...lately. they still on hacknet or just not doing anything atm ? has anyone heard anything ?

2. Are people still growing things out of strange places? any updates on THAT ?

3. How are the econemy and factions settling out ? money still hard to get? any new peeps showing up ?

4. Have they fixed the gliders so they work properly ?

5. More importantly is there a question i SHOULD be asking that im not ?

d00ds and select females :D SIX MORE FREAKIN DAYS!!!!

Capt. Rik
23-01-05, 12:46
Heya Tick.. here's some answers:

1. We're still in Hacknet theme weeks at the mo... hopefully there will be a final patch then it's done

2. Terra databases are fixed, most chars are bald but a few still have random stuff. GMs can fix that tho

3. Economy is... interesting... most people need items from Biotech and Crahn, money is not that hard to get it's harder finding someone able to access FSM's especially with low server populations

4. No idea about gliders... there were a few threads about them recently

5. The question you need to ask is.. Will C2P accept your credit card?? :eek:

Good luck!

Spikadelia
23-01-05, 12:53
G'day Tickster, As an old NC'un it will be good to see someone such as yourself back after your service abroad.

1. Theme Week - From what I can see the only theme week has been Reakktor tan-line competitions after the holidays. :cool:

2. Well, if you count a twenty foot orb with spiders climbing around it, as spotted in TH last week, then yes. :eek:

3. Economy seems better balanced, don't know of any well known routines like the old APC route to riches. New peeps? Well yes there are a handful of new people on Terra who live on the player help-to-help. The number of vets that four months after the upgrade (?) (with it's painful number of failed or unimplemented features) and with subscriptions up for renewal are voting with their feet and heading for the door is alarming. :(

4. Can't answer that definitively. But I think they are still very fragile. ;)

5. Pertinent questions? Have KK improved their feedback relationship with existing players and are they capable of growing their customer base?
Not really to the first and I bloody hope so to the second. :p

Anyway you'll soon be able to judge for yourself, I'm a little jaded and rarely log on nowadays. Good news? Well you'll soon be out of a very troubled place in the world in one piece.

[F6]Knight
22-02-05, 04:23
[Edited]