PDA

View Full Version : My Mad week in Neocron.

CMaster
22-01-05, 23:24
A whole host of slightly crazy things happened to me this week. Just prior to the week, I bought a new Plaza Lv3 appartment and movedin. The week itself though has been wild. For a start, on monday I was kidnapped by a GM and forced to call on fellow runners to save me, leading to an epic flight/fight through the main sewers in Neocron, and leading to a minor reward.
By tuesday or wednesday I had my first rare weapon, a nice Perfect Terminator (no slots though, which gimps its damage a bit). This, along with PE PA 2 makes warbots seem quite manageble.
On thursday, I was driving mutants back into their abandoned cellars as they attempt to take over the Plaza in Neocron city. That night I attended the auction, and when I got bored of seeing just the same stuff as I see Trade-NC being spammed with every day, headed out. Still, a good event to go to. Yesterday though... First off, I particpated in a wheeler bike race out at the Desert racetrack. This netted me a nice DoY bomber as my first place prize. Later I headed out with a large team of friends, and we managed to clear out the Juggernaut factory. Having completed this challenge, I ended up defending Techhaven from hordes of robots, seemingly bent on taking over the facility, and maybe slaughtering the humans within. Having vanquished this threat, I found a datadisk containg the robots threat to us. "You may have won the battle, but the war is only just beginning. You have not seen the last of us."
And at the same time as all of this, I am working on a plan to change how people aquire equipment in the game. So far this plan has sucked in well over 1 million NC, and is still far from completion, but we shall see.
Oh, and I visited MC5 for the first time. I died.

So, anyone else ever have an NC week like this.
(My RL week was very dull - lots of exams).

Hell-demon
22-01-05, 23:38
I envy you

CMaster
22-01-05, 23:45
Ah, but you write better (or at least funnier (nah, both)) than I do.

sanityislost
23-01-05, 04:21
lol glad youve had a great week mate. any screenies of the TH event?

SiL ..:..

CMaster
23-01-05, 05:26
any screenies of the TH event?

*points at "War on terra" thread

Oh, and bad things happend to me too - my Heavy Trike got blown up, and money seems to have been evaporating.

THE_TICK!!!!
23-01-05, 12:19
Glad your havin a great time its good to see a thread like this...

eLcHi
23-01-05, 13:31
Didn`t you you also Neofrag a little bit with a lot of weird ppl ? :)

Been fun ;)

nobby
23-01-05, 17:42
hmm...my first week back after C2P incident...
"HEY IT'S NOBBY! GET HIM!"
"HEY NOBBY, YOU'RE DEAD!"
"NOBBY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN GAME, NOONE LIKES YOU!"
"HI NOBBY, YOU'RE DEAD, I'VE HEARED ABOUT YOUR STEALING WAYS"
O_o great...still holding a grudge...from 2 years back...FFS!

LEAVE ME ALONE FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Spermy
23-01-05, 17:47
hmm...my first week back after C2P incident...
"HEY IT'S NOBBY! GET HIM!"
"HEY NOBBY, YOU'RE DEAD!"
"NOBBY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN GAME, NOONE LIKES YOU!"
"HI NOBBY, YOU'RE DEAD, I'VE HEARED ABOUT YOUR STEALING WAYS"
O_o great...still holding a grudge...from 2 years back...FFS!

LEAVE ME ALONE FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Well don't let on it's you then.

'tard. :p

See about name changes for chars, I'm sure if it's for rehabilitation purposes they might look into it :p

nobby
23-01-05, 17:49
I dont bloody let on it's me!
bloody Xeno and ramic hobbs...

Spermy
23-01-05, 17:52
I dont bloody let on it's me!
bloody Xeno and ramic hobbs...

*pokes*

I know too, I was in rangers too dude :p

nobby
23-01-05, 17:53
...you were?
who?

Spermy
23-01-05, 17:55
That would be telling :p

nobby
23-01-05, 17:57
you're not zaq...though he was nice and was a good friend to me...not ste bedford...know that for a fact...steweygrr...nope you're not him!

.hack//sign
23-01-05, 18:03
Its Gryph :)

nobby
23-01-05, 18:05
dont remember him... :lol:

Spermy
23-01-05, 18:16
Its Gryph :)

8|

BASTARD!

eLcHi