PDA

View Full Version : LE + SC = allowed?

Jesterthegreat
21-01-05, 23:31
check screenies... doy LE'd ppu usin SC in plaza 2... no guards go in there, no players can kill the monk

and postin this is prolly bad but i want it sorted while its happenin... and i dont know what GM's / dev's are on (and ingame support takes hours usually)

Notorious Fish
21-01-05, 23:41
If you can get killed by a LEd persons Soul Cluster... you deserve to be killed...

Jesterthegreat
21-01-05, 23:41
If you can get killed by a LEd persons Soul Cluster... you deserve to be killed...

if your a no resist tradeskiller who has been killed by an ally so has si anyway...

Lexxuk
21-01-05, 23:45
iirc soul cluster from LE can be cast, will attack, will not damage, or does "phantom damage"

Notorious Fish
21-01-05, 23:46
iirc soul cluster from LE can be cast, will attack, will not damage, or does "phantom damage"

like i said deserve to die.....

Lexxuk
21-01-05, 23:52
like i said deserve to die.....

not really, damage is calculated server side now, if the LE SC does more damage to a char than health char has, then the client would update the server before taking into account LE status, so guy could in theory die if they had little health after being killed

Notorious Fish
21-01-05, 23:53
Anyways.... :)

trigger hurt
22-01-05, 00:28
for le'd runnes using soul cluster. find gaurd, punch gaurd, zone :p

aelfkins
22-01-05, 00:38
for le'd runnes using soul cluster. find gaurd, punch gaurd, zone :p

Point one - The caster/SoulCluster where enemys(see the little red letters in the picture). So there's no SL hit :p

Point two - If you can be killed by a SoulCluster, you'll be anihalited by a Cop Bot

The SB bug is a known one and KK said they where going to fix it. Then went on vacation. Anyone know when they are planning on coming back ?

Lexxuk
22-01-05, 05:16
The SB bug is a known one and KK said they where going to fix it. Then went on vacation. Anyone know when they are planning on coming back ?

When they get bored of playing either WOW, Matrix Online or Ragnarok Online KWEE KWEE KWEE!! (Odins a big fan of Ragnarok :p)

Mr Kot
22-01-05, 20:20
not really, damage is calculated server side now, if the LE SC does more damage to a char than health char has, then the client would update the server before taking into account LE status, so guy could in theory die if they had little health after being killed

Death is serverside.

The client would only reach zero health. You wouldn't drop dead until the server says so.

Besides, I've attacked LE soulclusters many times. They don't hurt non-LEs.

I've even done it the other way round where i was LE and i attacked the non-LE soulcluster like a mob. It doesn't shoot back.

Spermy
22-01-05, 20:23
BUT! does the LE SC hurt the guards? Not to sure, I think so.

I also think Sploiter.

nightwind
22-01-05, 20:23
Point one - The caster/SoulCluster where enemys(see the little red letters in the picture). So there's no SL hit :p

not true i was testing this theory with a friend a few nights ago. i found that when a le kills a person w/o a le in a non warzone they lose sl my tank who has a le now has -19 sl from testing that theory.