PDA

View Full Version : Any update about the characters on Terras

King_Boa
21-01-05, 19:00
are they still working on it does anyone know :( just would like to know somethings its been a while and i still have no hair and I see characters with stuff still on there head and them pink pant and green shirt suck so is there any update for terras and some time have to relog like 3 times :( any new when this will be fix thank

athon
21-01-05, 19:03
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120689

In other words - if you have something on your head, use the GM request tool (the ? in the top right corner)

Athon Solo

Fafhrd
21-01-05, 19:15
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120689

In other words - if you have something on your head, use the GM request tool (the ? in the top right corner)

Athon Solo
GM couldn't help me when I asked. Anyone got lucky and had his issues fixed?

IceStorm
21-01-05, 19:51
In other words - if you have something on your head, use the GM request tool (the ? in the top right corner)I don't see how you come to that conclusion. The last update was that they were attempting to determine if they could fix the player models without having to resort to human intervention.

It's been over two weeks and no update. I will not play again until my characters are fixed. All 16 of my characters are corrupted in some way I'd like an update on how they're coming along with the character fixes.

solling
21-01-05, 21:43
i want my hair back :(

Jesterthegreat
21-01-05, 22:40
I don't see how you come to that conclusion. The last update was that they were attempting to determine if they could fix the player models without having to resort to human intervention.

thats what it says alright... contactin GM's is a waste til KK declare thats what you gotta do

eprodigy
22-01-05, 01:49
I tried submitting one just to let people know, and they told me they couldnt do anything about it yet. So no need to spam them with requests just yet I dont think..

Xeno LARD
22-01-05, 02:45
My female pe look like a dyke with a bald head :(.

Skusty
22-01-05, 18:33
My new pe got hair and clothes :D Apu got same clothes as ever HAIR EVEN WOW!!!! lol and my tank got Clothes no hair and my spy got clothes no hair :D

Spermy
22-01-05, 19:13

She looked like a dyke anyway TBH :p :D

LiL T
22-01-05, 19:37
same :(

Xeno LARD
22-01-05, 23:17
She looked like a dyke anyway TBH :p :D

Get out.

If we were to send a help request, would they be able to do something sexy?