PDA

View Full Version : The best thing you've got from a belt?

Xer
21-01-05, 11:46
An easy-going topic, i'd rather there were no names mentioned for the sake of the poor people who suffer having lost something good through loosing their quickbelt.
So whats the best thing you/your friend/clan has hacked from a belt? Just curious since theres so much argument in the forums, lets compare! It could be anything, guns.. spells.. armour.. even rarer things still perhaps? I remember Genty hacking a TL150 hacktool (in NC1 off a GM mind you) which was definately a suprise.. followed by "Wtf does 150 hack tool do?!?" .. but i guess people are still saying that now :)

I'll start the ball rolling if anyone else cares to post!

My spy has hacked:
a 4 slot CS from a red SL belt at MB
a 4 slot Pain Easer off a TG spy at MB

Those are probably my best.. beat me! Go on!

Bugs Gunny
21-01-05, 11:59
Not the best, but the most fun:

Some spy attacks me when leveling and kills me, i return, drop him, hack his spy pa3, he returns and i drop him again, and get another spy pa3 :-)

A clanmate got a 3 slot CS from a belt at RT.

Xer
21-01-05, 12:13
Hah, PA.. so annoying, you know you can just go buy another, but they're so expensive.. ahh it's a rip-off world! :)

Genty
21-01-05, 12:18
I remember Genty hacking a TL150 hacktool (in NC1 off a GM mind you) which was definately a suprise.. followed by "Wtf does 150 hack tool do?!?" .. but i guess people are still saying that now :)

Yeah, i think i sold that for 18 million or something like that in the end.

Original monk
21-01-05, 12:28
i walked by a guy that yust died on very low sl and 10 people where trying to hack he's belt .. i had 50 hack and tadaa open popped the belt far before all the rest rofl

ty for those nice 7 rares including a 3 slot cursed soul, 4 slot devils grace, 3 slot PoB etc etc etc :P i hit the jackpot with pure luck hehe

but still the nicest thing i looted in my life wasnt from a belt (belts didnt exist back then, items yust dropped) -> it was nathan profits 3 slotted poisonflamer :P think it was the weapon that killed about the most noobs in beta4 lol, sold it for 15K on the tradechannel wich was alot of money back then :) (for comparison: i payed 20k for a psicore back then, thank you ceramic :P)

nathan yust couldnt of tought that this noobiehybrid (me on a laptop with 4mb videomemory and 1 to 3 fps) and noobiespy (max jefferson) killed em :)

bite the dust nathan ! :D

(edit: found a tl150 hacktool once yah, still got a screen of it while selling it to yo's .. the item isnt worth the troubles ya can get with em you see :) all GMstuff is dodgy by default, i remember building a full artifact liberator for a good mate of me, all stats 120 except handling 119 ... took about 2 minutes and he could give it to a GM, ffcourse he got it back cause it was 100% clean but it proves that the NCPD has an eye on you :) )

mishkin
21-01-05, 12:56
I was walking around plaza 1 with my noobie apu on pluto about a year ago.... found a belt in a corner, hacked it, got a Fire Apoc, Holy Lightning (Ultimated 2-slotter) and some other apu stuff... Man, was I a happy guy :D :D

Xylaz
21-01-05, 13:00
in nc1: mc5 riggers dream (it was in some lone forgotten belt lying at BD hq :p )

in nc2: not much, 2 slot RoG is the most valuable one i guess. Few 5 slotted spells, lots of PAs, thunderstorm.
Though i had the chance when i hacked red sl belt to take 4slot CS out of it - but i felt sorry for the guy so i left it...

Xeno LARD
21-01-05, 13:05
Best thing I got from a belt in NC1 was a 3Slot CS, I gave it to a clan mate. I'm so nice.

I dont have a hacking char anymore, really thinking about lomming my droner though.

ROZZER187
21-01-05, 13:14
herc cpu first few weeks in nc2, traded it for a moveon, pp cpu and 1mill.

wish i kept it now, could have got alot more for it

retr0n
21-01-05, 14:07
Hmm, my first days on pluto, i just got my char high enogh to do some PvP
and killed some red SL apu in PP1. Got like a 3 slot all arti HL and a 4 slot all
arti FA, holy antibuff, 5 slot poisonbeam and a PA3.

Was pretty nice.

Masentaja
21-01-05, 14:07
My stealth3 back >_<

Dribble Joy
21-01-05, 14:09
I can't hack, but a mate of mine got a 4 slot SH.

Xylaz
21-01-05, 14:12
I can't hack, but a mate of mine got a 4 slot SH.
omg i want that :p

Original monk
21-01-05, 14:17
Anyone remember Yeti ? He was a fun guy to level up with and once upon a time he was leveling in the desert with he's riflespy :) accidentaly "den belg" (angeldustbe4) dropped by (as a droner) and yeti happend to be of a hostile faction to em :)

2 seconds later yeti was dead in he's appartment and he's 5 slotted full artifact lasered first love still in its belt, another 2 seconds later the first love was in den belg's inventory ffcourse :P

2 bad for then belg that Yeti knew we where friends :) first thing he did was directing me like crazy lol, i never seen someone so nervous in my whole neocronlife hehe, poor Yeti :)

I explained to den belg that Yeti was an ok guy and after a littlebit of discussing (about an hour hehe) Yeti got he's first love back :) 2 bad for then belg again that Yeti quitted neocron not much later ... tough we couldnt know at that time and den belg was assured he did the right thing to do hehe :)

Jesterthegreat
21-01-05, 14:22
2 slot ultimated DG and HC camo PA recently... not amazing but still nice :p

Obsidian X
21-01-05, 14:31
My scavenging PE usually ends up with PSI boosters - best belt hack I ever had was a 3 slot Holy Energy Barrel and a 4 slot Holy Fire Halo.

Ministry
21-01-05, 14:47
best thing i every got out of my belt was a 3 slot doombeamer, though sadly it was mine, dropped it in belt after dying with red SL :lol:

clan mate got a 150hacktool from Divides belt after we killed him in MB long time ago, though he had got it though legitimate means as at the time they wernt avalible.

5 slot holy heal was the best i ever found besides that

Xer
21-01-05, 14:48
Bwaha, yeah, psi/stam boosters and medi packs.. what loot :) and always the best people seem to drop em too! I've always thought about Psi boosters though.. should monks drop them? Psi pool is like a monks ammo, yet others dont drop ammo, for rifles/cannons/pistols and such.. not saying you would'nt want to loose your precious Psi boosters, but if they did'nt drop, there would be a lot more quickbelt items falling on the floor.. but thats for another discussion!
I think the best i've seen here from you guys listing your loot was the 4 slot SH.. ouch! i've never seen more than a 3 slot SH.. they just seem so hard to get slots on.. but thats just me :) theres a lot of nice stuff been going around :P

Cliffraiser
21-01-05, 15:38
prolly a PA or somthing. Only rares i lost was a thunderbolt... twice...

Original monk
21-01-05, 16:45
loot was the 4 slot SH.. ouch! i've never seen more than a 3 slot SH.. they just seem so hard to get slots on.. but thats just me :)

i had the first slotted sh on saturn, 1 slot, 1 hour before that they made a 0slotter ..

in grand total i made over 60 sh's .. until i finally got a 4 slotter .. a decent one but it was getting time ..

same with first loves .. atleast 50 of em .. then on a nice day when i was whining for again extra FL parts (think i been whining months and months for FL and SHparts) a constructor that was standing next to me yust made a 4 slotted first love, i offerd em heaven and more for it and i still got em :)

i made SH's and FL's in badges of 10 ... then i went whining for parts again :/

think this is exagurated ? hehe then dont believe me but this is nothing compared to angel ... im sure angeldust be4 made over a 100 cursed souls (think i made half of em.. witouth luck .. buildify also made em some cs's, yust as roe did .. but noone got lucky with angels parts lol) yes thats over 600 cursed soul parts over 2 years time .. he finally bought a 4 slotter from someone in an immense trade ... think he bought em from world if i recall corectly ...

SH's and FL's are a bitch to get slots on, yust as an executioner :/

Spermy
21-01-05, 16:58
a Moonie. Unmodded. T'other week.

Sigma
21-01-05, 18:22
5 Slot CS, 4 Slot Moonstriker, 3 Slot Dev.

All in one belt.

My belt...

Mr Kot
21-01-05, 19:01
5 slot heal

4 slot Holy Lightning

4 slot Blessed Deflector from the belt of a "notorious" ally killer in plaza not long ago. He had a pop at my alt, who got away. Later on, he was up to his old tricks again and i happened upon his belt after his come-uppance. Now that's justice :D Been looking for one of those for ages too :)

Once found a libby in a belt in plaza 1. The owner's dogtag was beside it, so i knew it was the innocent victim of a raider / ally killer. I could also see his level from the dogtag, so i felt sorry for him and returned it to him. I'm just too damn soft :p

Lost count of the PAs i've gained.

It's always worth patrolling the old canyon elevator shafts regularly. Always a belt somewhere.

Transformer
21-01-05, 19:02
5 slot shelter in NC1...none of my chars hack now. although i remember i had picked up divides belt for him since it was a nice slotted disrupter only for me to die and loose it in my belt lol.

trigger hurt
22-01-05, 00:33
let's see if anyone can spot their stuff :p

on pluto:

SA/2 slot ultimated silent hunter/armor

on saturn: (multiple belts)

5 slot poison beam
5 slot tangent gat cannon
4 slot tangent plasma cannon
4 slot ultimated healing light
3 slot ultimated first love

For me, it's hard to pick because out of the hundreds of belts I have hacked, most were crap, but some I got good finds.

Ozzon
22-01-05, 00:48
5 slot ultimated Holy Shelter

Ascension
22-01-05, 00:57
A Dimension Splitter, not out of a belt.. Shadow Dancer threw it on the floor by accident... :lol: he tried to trade it but placed it outside the window.. *yoink*

aelfkins
22-01-05, 01:49
3 slotted PoB
2 slotted vein ripper
1 Camo Melee PA
1 Boots (??? Tank armor)
1 Psi glove
all in the same belt in pp3 in N1
Hacked it with a low lvl PE that I thought would never be able to hack a belt, but tried it for kicks.

:D

Xeno LARD
22-01-05, 02:23
A Dimension Splitter, not out of a belt.. Shadow Dancer threw it on the floor by accident... :lol: he tried to trade it but placed it outside the window.. *yoink*

You evil bugger. I know someone who was dragging their Spirit SH to their belt after dying (NC1) and the pc lagged so it was not over the belt, but the floor. Someone picked it up and it got sold within seconds.

The guy who ended up with it gave it back after lots of negotation.

He traded a 3 slot termi and a 5slot HealingLight for that spirit mod, fucking NC2, eh?

N3v3rM0r3
22-01-05, 02:33
5 slot think all arty holy shelter ( Vajra have it )

1 slot hacktool O_o

N3v3rM0r3

naimex
22-01-05, 03:54
3 slot fire apoc from a belt at the hidden genrep in the outzone sector.

Kopaka
22-01-05, 04:09
hacked over 70 PAs since nc2 retail...
(wanna buy dm Black Heart tbh)

hacked a 5 slot holy shelter from buju banton
hacked a 5 slot antipara from descent
hacked a 4 slot healing light from some spy after some noob attacked him.. spy killed him he got red sl.. red sl + dmgboost = cop powah :D

(does this include things u get from trading with a person whos opening a belt?)
then i got 3 rare APU spells from the TG clan Desperados from their red sl apu :D

everytime i hack its something good so cant really say...
worst thing i hacked is armor, which offcourse i could use cuz im 2 much bum to actually BUY armor :)

MkVenner
22-01-05, 04:16
i rarely, if ever hack belts, but my best finds inculde a 5 slot judge, 4 slot RoLH, PEPA 4 Pistols, 3 slot STORM Laser, 1,000,000 stam boosters

Xeno LARD
22-01-05, 04:25
hacked over 70 PAs since nc2 retail...
(wanna buy dm Black Heart tbh)

hacked a 5 slot holy shelter from buju banton
hacked a 5 slot antipara from descent
hacked a 4 slot healing light from some spy after some noob attacked him.. spy killed him he got red sl.. red sl + dmgboost = cop powah :D

(does this include things u get from trading with a person whos opening a belt?)
then i got 3 rare APU spells from the TG clan Desperados from their red sl apu :D

everytime i hack its something good so cant really say...
worst thing i hacked is armor, which offcourse i could use cuz im 2 much bum to actually BUY armor :)
So much for not mentioning names :rolleyes:

giga191
22-01-05, 05:04
One of the first belts that i hacked was a 1 slot libby. Haven't gotten anything good since

Freaky Fryd
22-01-05, 10:23
Recently:
- 2 slot Devourer (it was one that had been carried over from NC1)

NC2:
- lots of PAs
- 5 & 4 slot Toxic Beams
- 5 slot Holy Def
- 3 slot artifact CS (the guy had a herc in his inventory at the time too 8| )

NC1:
- 3 slot CS
- 4 & 5 slot PPU spells (50 or 60 belts from a PPU...got his whole inventory/belt/armor set :eek:)
- don't remember what else...

Best thing I could have had from a belt:
http://www.psycholights.com/neocron2/doyguardraygun.jpg
A friend managed to complete the hack before I did, and got the GM's belt...

E. Cryton
22-01-05, 10:45
i've never been lucky with hacking stuff ...
so, the bst thing i've everhacked was a 5 slot tl 3 heal ... well, in nc1 it was great, i finally capped my heal (i never capped psi on my spy ... .p)

Inntal
22-01-05, 12:11
At the beginning of NC 2 I hacked the belts of a apu/ppu team with both having red sl.
When I hacked an artifact fire apoc on the next day, I started an apu. :)

Skusty
22-01-05, 18:29
5slot Blesssed Shelter , 5slot Psi Attack2 , 4slot HolyHealSanc, 5slot devourer, PPU PA4 :D

Tidus_Origin
22-01-05, 20:12
3 Slot Blessed Deflector, 3 Slot Damage Boost, Holy Spirit Boots, Heavy Fire Belt. All from the same belt.

Other than that, boosters.

netster
23-01-05, 07:29
-5slot holy heal/PA3/3-4slot SD/Para from red ppu
-2slot arti apoc of a apu (attacking me with hl, while i was leveling at sum doy units at el farid)
-1slot SH (lol... i was hunting weebots at mb with my lil apu, when the riflespy attacking which dropped the spiritmods, took it, just from behind another rifly attacking me, i killed him, brought my spiritmod into mb bunker, go back.... hmmm belt still there... reloged to hck-spy and diiing a pure spiritmod sh :D)
-101 stacked milkyrens
-2slot arti HL after opwar (yes, i was playing at jupiter back in nc1.. opwars=beltdrop, it changed sporadic, even while the fight was still running)
-camo hc pa (while opwar ^_^ .. thx to Damonk to heal my ass up :D)
-lots apu armors (i gave away for free at plaza to below xx/10 nib-apus)
-5slot poison beam in aggies

Heroine
23-01-05, 11:35
nc1; 4 slot CS from Megaman's belt [pluto]
nc2; 2 slot malediction and 2 slot cs.

Ascension
23-01-05, 11:40

I did give it him back mind, after about 10 - 15 minutes of teasing.. Did i mention i aqquired a Silent Hunter off the floor of plaza one, he hadnt even realized he dropped it.. then he shouted "OMFG WHERES MY SH" It was snapped up and given to Xer i think back when BRTF was around, well the original BRTF :)

Xeno LARD
23-01-05, 16:09
I did give it him back mind, after about 10 - 15 minutes of teasing.. Did i mention i aqquired a Silent Hunter off the floor of plaza one, he hadnt even realized he dropped it.. then he shouted "OMFG WHERES MY SH" It was snapped up and given to Xer i think back when BRTF was around, well the original BRTF :)
Heh, must be annoying to be him.

After reading this thread you'll be happy to know that i've started playing on my mates rifle spy so I can hack belts. Go's something like this:

Xeno: OMG THERES A BELT
*Xeno logs off*
*Xeno tries to log back in, back to the login screen for no reason*
*Xeno restarts client*
*Xeno logs into rifle spy but with sync bug*
*Xeno logs into rifle spy but with 0/0 bug*
*Xeno logs on ok to rifle spy but the belt's gone* :(
*Xeno logs back on to Xeno*

Morganth
23-01-05, 17:31
In NC1 a clan mate of mine hacked a 3 slot all arti dev from a belt, and I hacked a 2 slot libby from a belt from my PE when he had 80 hack.

NC1:I remember when I was in BR I got ganked at Battle Dome on my PE (was omw to raid MB) and got killed by a Total Distortion tank there who went red SL. Next thing I see after mentioning it on Vent is 2 PPUs, 2 APUs and 2 tanks appear behind the TD tank, and he subsequently got ganked. His belt was hacked to give me a 1 slot Mal, HC PA3 and some other armour.

In NC2 I was going to DRT to assist some Templars people who were getting grief from a tank, and after going red SL on my APU (some tank in a Rhino was taking potshots, so I killed him with my Psi Attack 2 with 10% SI :p ) and dying to some SXR APU ****** I lost all my armour in my belt. So I come back on my PE and kill any non-Templar at DRT (Red SL again :rolleyes: ) and hacked the SXR apus belt only to get another complete set of Holy Spirit armour, heavy fire belt and a PA (so all I lost was some SL :lol: ).

Also hacked a 4 slot WE from a raiding PE in PP3, a 5 slot heal from some SXR spy (back when PAIN KoS'd them).

edit: lol, they filter homophobic abuse now :rolleyes:

Serpent
23-01-05, 17:32
3 psi booster and a medical kit.

oh and a 2slot doombeamer.

nobby
23-01-05, 17:46
Hmm...when i murdered my old clan leader from nc1, i found myself a 4 slot Spirit SH...then kindly gave it back :)

Spermy
23-01-05, 18:17
Hmm...when i murdered my old clan leader from nc1, i found myself a 4 slot Spirit SH...then kindly gave it back :)

And he wonders why he get's killed so much. :) :angel:

nobby
23-01-05, 18:45
we were messing about..."i bet you i could own you with this flamer..."

nobby: try meh!

BAM.... BWAHHAHAA

stebedford
23-01-05, 18:55

would this be the time that you was in my team and killed my spy with your tank? then looted my belt? reminds me of when you used to team with ppl in the chaos cave and loot their belts

Spermy
23-01-05, 18:57
would this be the time that you was in my team and killed my spy with your tank? then looted my belt? reminds me of when you used to team with ppl in the chaos cave and loot their belts

I gots some rares for joo ste - I'll be on later tonight.

nobby
23-01-05, 20:06

was not you!
plus i never used to take from a teamers belt, just used to look :)

Xiphias
23-01-05, 20:21
So much for not mentioning names :rolleyes:
its his claim to fame :p

RogerRamjet
23-01-05, 20:32
I remember when someone who we all know and love left a Hercules in a box at Blakkmist (or somewhere close) to pick up later on, however there was a fightnight going on in the sector at the same time, and subsequently someone found it.

I havent hacked anything that good myself, except some PAs, BoC, but ive usually played a part when we get sumit good.

At Emmerson a tank was Moonie'ing the entrance, but one rocket spazzed off and hit the Yo's vendors. We then rushed out and killed the rest of the enemy force, only to see a belt near the entrance.

We hacked a 4 slot Ulti Ravager and a 5 slot ulti Moonie.

I lommed my tank to HC immediately.

LiL T
23-01-05, 21:00
Things I have hacked out of belts

4 slot all art holylighting
2 slot all art fire apoc
1 slot DEV
3 slot POB

1 x Full Neg SL APU monks belt (which had a lovely selection of rare spells) :p

Many other APU spells i can't think of :)

Lexxuk
23-01-05, 22:31
best thing I've got from a belt, was the belt, I removed it from the girl I was with at the time and we.. ohh, hacking.. no i dont hack :o

giga191
24-01-05, 00:07
best thing I've got from a belt, was the belt, I removed it from the girl I was with at the time and we.. ohh, hacking.. no i dont hack :o Yeh it's always funny when you hack their belt and wonder why their trousers dropped :p

r3yka
24-01-05, 01:16
the best thing i ever got was way back...it was a 5 slot LIB ...i borrowed it for a lil while but i gave it back in the end..the guy was too sad and he was Ok about it he wasnt F'ing and blindin cos i had it.................

oh yeh....

the fact that i was shit and he PKd me every time i saw him had a slight role to play in the giving back of the lib :P

Purple
24-01-05, 12:32
3 slot dev 4 slot moonie camo pa and a medi kit red sl belt

Xer
24-01-05, 14:12
Bwahahaha.. 101 milky rens.. funny!
Wow, plenty of response here.. makes you think about how many weapons / spells / armour get around out there. The custom guns and mods and unique items that go around in NC are possibly one of the main attractions of this game, and this is how they're treated huh? :) Custom guns, spells and items are possibly one of the most attractive things about this game. Win or lose, pvp or pvm, you've still got that trusty 3 slot Healing Light, Ultimated CS, 5 Slot Libby or Holy Lightning with your name on, you got pehaps by chance one day, or took weeks to gather parts for and sexxed the CSTer when he made it for you.

Ascention, yeah! I do remember being given an SH, i've only ever had 2 and i'm sure i've never had one CST'ed for me :) cheers!

tiikeri
24-01-05, 16:49
5 slot ultimated holy shelter perhaps.. i didn't hack it, but i killed the poor ppu.

And prolly the worst i've lost was 5 slot PoB :/
Not much - but still..

Mr Kot
24-01-05, 20:13
Worst LOSS i've ever had........

My PA3, that was given to me back in NC1 when Private Eye PA was the latest "must have". Remember when the first PEs wore this and paraded around plaza after changing its colour at Rokkwear?

I kept the same PA all thru NC1 and carried it over to NC2 despite its xx/98 condition. I know i coulda got a new one, but it was a present with all its sentimental value etc.

Anyway, not long into NC2 i was helping clannies with teh PP epic. Visiting crest village was suicide as crahn seemed to camp the place 24/7 at the time. Of course we killed one or two but in true DoY style, more just kept on pouring in. I got killed and my belt hacked :(

Just as well that in the very next patch came camo PA :D So it wasn't such a big loss as i probably wouldn't have worn the old PA3 much after that.

To whom it may concern, u will NEVER get a rare off me as i must be the most paranoid player on Terra, and won't even drag a rare into inventory to change weapon unless i'm in a safezone ;)

Genty
24-01-05, 21:01
On pluto, around mid-late retail did anyone ever remember getting 3 BP's in a belt they hacked or their own?

Would of been a Drug BP, LE BP and a Flashlight BP.

Sir ramic hobbs
24-01-05, 23:22
Red Soullight belt at Emmerson.

5 Slot Ultimated Moonstriker all ammo mods

4 slot Ultimated Ravager 1 slot free

Same belt i splooged all over the place

Murder Elf
24-01-05, 23:59
2 Slot Cs, Ultimated X-Heated modded, Almost fully arti :)

Kopaka
27-01-05, 01:32
its his claim to fame :p

well ur the best PPU ive ever fought, and u make a good combo with ascention.. i can already see it in my head..
Ascention screams upstairs *Descent need sd!!*
Descent screams downstairs *roger that!!*
ascention&descent mother pissed: *DONT SCREAM!!*
Ascention: *WE FIGHTING MOM!! LET US BE, NEED HEAL*
Descent screams downstairs: *BUY US SOME HEADSETS MOM SO WE DONT HAVE TO SCREAM ALL THE TIME, ANTIBUFF *** I NOOBBUFF HIM :)*

but yeh.. there arent many good ppus around but its a shame ur just in a lame clan :p :angel:

this coming from me (yes Jester.. i cant believe it also): as PPU u got my respect
(which means absolutely shit cuz the community just doesnt care these days)

Ascension
27-01-05, 01:44
well ur the best PPU ive ever fought, and u make a good combo with ascention.. i can already see it in my head..
Descent screams downstairs: *BUY US SOME HEADSETS MOM SO WE DONT HAVE TO SCREAM ALL THE TIME, ANTIBUFF *** I NOOBBUFF HIM :)*

but yeh.. there arent many good ppus around but its a shame ur just in a lame clan :p :angel:

this coming from me (yes Jester.. i cant believe it also): as PPU u got my respect

Lol, we have headsets, and hes in the next room! its usually "Shut the door" As for the noobbuff bit, Nein! :p

As for a lame clan! everyone whos your enemy in game, u tend to feel harshly against... I felt the same back with FF on pluto, but meeting and speaking to everyone in FF, I cant say I hate anyone :p

Its more like:

Descent: Theres an Op war, log off CS:source and come fight
Ascention: Okay
Descent: Log on vent and shut the door!
Ascention: *shuts door* *logs on vent*
Ascention: FUCKING GAME! Im syncronizing.. BRB relog
Ascention: FUCKING GAME! ARGH FFS Im still syncronizing.. BRB relog
Ascention: Okay, S/D + P
Descent: Okay lets go!
Ascention: Gimmi a heal!
Descent: STOP RUNNING AWAY!
Ascention: IM NOT, IM F**KING DODGING!
Descent: Okay, u got it?
Ascention: Yup!
Ascention: Para [xxx]
Descent: Roger
Ascention: Debuffing
Ascention: N1, hes down!

:D

Xiphias
27-01-05, 01:53

yeah, but i don't tend to call him by his ingame name... that sounds cheesy, but everything else, is about right :p

Descent: Theres an Op war, log off CS:source and come fight
Ascention: Okay
Descent: Log on vent and shut the door!
Ascention: *shuts door* *logs on vent*
Ascention: FUCKING GAME! Im syncronizing.. BRB relog
Ascention: FUCKING GAME! ARGH FFS Im still syncronizing.. BRB relog
Ascention: Okay, S/D + P
Descent: Okay lets go!
Ascention: Gimmi a heal!
Descent: STOP RUNNING AWAY!
Ascention: IM NOT IM F**KING DODGING!
Descent: Okay, u got it?
Ascention: Yup!
Ascention: Para [xxx]
Descent Roger
Ascention: Debuffing
Ascention: N1, hes down!

whos Roger? :wtf:

Kopaka
27-01-05, 01:59
i tried talking to FF.. without my usuall flames..
didnt work..
only person i can talk to is Hardcore, u and ur bro (sometimes.. i think)
but i got noobbuffed from u 2 guys :p
(dont know if u do it all the time)
cant think of another way to kill a skilled PPU besides noobbuffs.
only times ive died from FF were by noobbuffs.. which was entirely my fault..
fault.. feature..
there was a time tho.. i crashed during a fight and though i would be dead.. PPU on vent told me u (read: ascention) stopped attacking me after u noticed i crashed.

coincidence or honor?
ah well i enjoy the little raids on cycrow while they last / fair numbers

Roger? o_O
he means RogerRamjet offcourse, who else is named roger?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Ascension
27-01-05, 02:11
There was a time tho.. i crashed during a fight and though i would be dead.. PPU on vent told me u (read: ascention) stopped attacking me after u noticed i crashed.

coincidence or honor?
ah well i enjoy the little raids on cycrow while they last / fair numbers
:rolleyes:
I'd have to say Honour! and not just because you brought it up! I remember doing that, i cant see the point in killing someone if they cant defend themself, it just ruins the fun. Im guessing people will say it was coincidence, but talk to DarkH i think he'd say im a pretty genuine guy... I think o_O :p

Kopaka
27-01-05, 02:18
dont need to talk to DarkH..
got no prob with u or ur bro, u guys are good fighters and that i can respect.

<3 ur sig tbh! *gets bitchslapped by Asc for kissing ass*
*gets spanked by girlfriend for flirting with Asc*
*/set kill_self 1 irl*

but before setting kill_self u gotta do what a man's gotta do.. EAT! :)

BTW.. before I joined NCAT i couldnt stand the 2 Skulds.. it got nasty everytime we met..
finally talked to the PPU Skuld and we got along pretty good..
I had to leave for like 4 months cuz i was moving to another home and had no internet (i actually HAD a reallife those months :p)
then I got internet, played NC again and joined NCAT, got along good with all the members (altho we all still hate TheJester :p) hes loud on vent!

mostly during a fight it goes like:

Smurf: antibuffing [xxx]
Black Heart: not yet dont got nubbuff in quickbelt
Smurf: k
Black Heart: go
Smurf: antibuffing [xxx] again
Black Heart: he got tl 25, kill
Smurf: n1 hes dead, hack
Black Heart: yay, got another PA im gonna sell to Yo's (got 70+ atm tbh :D)
Smurf: think hes gonna be pissed?
Black Heart: he can buy it back for just 1 mil
Smurf: heh then we kill him again soon as trade is complete :D
Black Heart: yeh lets kill him again I want new PPU spells but im too lazy to research/cst them so we gotta kill lots of PPUs and get good spells, oh im also too lazy to repair my spells so when they're 30/xx im gonna use the ones we hack.
Smurf: n1
Black Heart: gotta log cuz i got a rl
Smurf: kbye
Black Heart: cu

with TheJester it went like:

TheJester: WE GOT INCOMING GIMME SD AND HEAL PLZ OR I DIE
iCe (read: Black Heart (BH is 2 long to type.. iCe is easier :D): rlx dude what could possibly happen with u.. they got no PPU and hes lvl xx/9
TheJester: IM A NOOB AND NO GOOD RESISTS CUZ I SUCK SO I NEED PPU UP MY ASS 24/7
iCe: mmkay *fully buffs TheJester*
TheJester: THE MELEE TANK IS GONNA KILL ME WITH A TL 13 BASEBALL BAT!! PLZ HEAL ME!!
iCe: you are healed...
TheJester: IM NOT OUTHEALING IT AND IM CAPPED TANK BTW!!
iCe: mmkay bye *takes GR cuz scared I get owned also*
TheJester: NOOOOOO THE SON OF A ***** KILLED ME !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN

ask any1 from our ventrilo.. our ears begin to BLEED when we only think of those times

Ascension
27-01-05, 02:36
mostly during a fight it goes like:

Smurf: antibuffing [xxx]
Black Heart: not yet dont got nubbuff in quickbelt
Smurf: k
Black Heart: go
Smurf: antibuffing [xxx] again
Black Heart: he got tl 25, kill
Smurf: n1 hes dead, hack
Black Heart: yay, got another PA im gonna sell to Yo's (got 70+ atm tbh :D)
Smurf: think hes gonna be pissed?
Black Heart: he can buy it back for just 1 mil
Smurf: heh then we kill him again soon as trade is complete :D
Black Heart: yeh lets kill him again I want new PPU spells but im too lazy to research/cst them so we gotta kill lots of PPUs and get good spells, oh im also too lazy to repair my spells so when they're 30/xx im gonna use the ones we hack.
Smurf: n1
Black Heart: gotta log cuz i got a rl
Smurf: kbye
Black Heart: cu

:lol: lol - lazy bastard

Kopaka
27-01-05, 02:38
read the edit from me (1 post above urs) on TheJester on vent..
tis true i tell thy!
i had to go cheer up Akasha in our private channel EVERYTIME TheJester got PKed cuz her ears hurt!
(yes shes female irl, yes im male irl, CYBER!)

Xylaz
27-01-05, 18:21
so... what was this thread about?

Ego boosting?

or maybe just some common NCATSPAM (tm)...

anyways...

close?

Tostino
27-01-05, 18:32
The first day of NC2 I was in TH looking for a epic kill on my PE I find one and i go where almost everyone does there epic kills and there is a belt so I hack it and it was 5 ultimated 5 slot holy shelter I was so happy I started a ppu. The end.

Xer
27-01-05, 18:40
Nooo dont close my thread! I'm proud of this thread :) It's my first real post and loads of people have read and commented, it's one of the few things people have in common between factions/clans/servers.. a pretty equal chace that you could hack something really valuable thats been so long forgotten, or just plain lost? It's like.. the NC lucky bag! But it also reminds you, no matter how skilled and powerful you are, you stand the same chance pretty much as everyone else of loosing one of your precious items to the sands and swamps for someone else to find!

And theres always going to be conflicts and squabbles on the forum no matter what the post is about. Thats what the games based on right? Where would the fun be if we all got along perfectly? :P

E. Cryton
27-01-05, 19:21
ice, u never cst any spells or items on ur own, i have to do it all the time, just becoz u'r too lazy, smokin the funny dutch things...
u only kill allied ppus to sell their stuff at yo's... :mad:

ask any1 from our ventrilo.. our ears begin to BLEED when we only think of those times
makes me thinking of the old times...

ouch :( .

Xylaz
27-01-05, 20:20
Nooo dont close my thread! I'm proud of this thread :) It's my first real post and loads of people have read and commented, it's one of the few things people have in common between factions/clans/servers.. a pretty equal chace that you could hack something really valuable thats been so long forgotten, or just plain lost? It's like.. the NC lucky bag! But it also reminds you, no matter how skilled and powerful you are, you stand the same chance pretty much as everyone else of loosing one of your precious items to the sands and swamps for someone else to find!

And theres always going to be conflicts and squabbles on the forum no matter what the post is about. Thats what the games based on right? Where would the fun be if we all got along perfectly? :P

bah, sorry, i'll keep quiet then.

Its just that ncatspam is getting tiresome at times, they're just posting their ego bloats on every single thread on the whole NC forum on daily basis. And due to the fact that most people dont care (mods either... o_O ), it allows them to destroy any point on almost every thread, which in the end destroys the meaning of the forum itself, as you know that sooner or later it will change into ncatspam or ego boasting.
Well, not my business i guess...

sorry once again

Ah, forgot about my biggest loss in NC2: 3 slotted ultimated arti healing light, hacked on plaza 1 by my allies... hopefully, it wont happen again as i'm in DoY now.

Jesterthegreat
27-01-05, 20:58
so... what was this thread about?

Ego boosting?

or maybe just some common NCATSPAM (tm)...

anyways...

close?

note how Kopaka was talking to a non NCAT... making it a discussion. even if it is classes as spam its hardly just NCAT.

THE_TICK!!!!
28-01-05, 13:18
lol why does NCAT ruffle so many feathers..lol hardly any of the orrigionals are still around anyway are there ?

Bugs Gunny
28-01-05, 13:29
All they do lately is talk to themselves on forums.

Xer
28-01-05, 13:36
Ah, forgot about my biggest loss in NC2: 3 slotted ultimated arti healing light, hacked on plaza 1 by my allies... hopefully, it wont happen again as i'm in DoY now.

Ouch, 3 slot arti HL :eek: painful, especially when it goes to someone supposedly allied with you. Thats another thing about belts, everyone knows you drop them, and so it's one of the lowest things to kill someone just because of their belt, regardless of faction or even clan. Plenty of wars started that way :lol: .
All i know of NCAT is that most (not all) have big mouths and egos to suit, but it's fun to watch them squabble, and it adds that kinda atmosphere.. even if it gets annoying :)

netster
28-01-05, 13:42
only times ive died from FF were by noobbuffs.. which was entirely my fault..fault.. feature.. errr .... since i'm FF didnt saw any noobbuffing arround in FF. Even not PPU/APU Teams terroristing CY, the ppus get normal antibuff + HLs/Apocs/Beams..... (Yes Beams, i was tool lazy to get myself a propper HL, so i still used e-,f-,toxic-beam a very long time, even if i could handle an HL.... (it was a normal antibuff from NC1 ... 4slot, all arti^_^))

---
€dit : since i got a good ppu-char myself, i see alot ppls noobbuffing me ... if so, i try my best to tag gr/sync ug, to get antibuff from my ppls
---

there was a time tho.. i crashed during a fight and though i would be dead.. PPU on vent told me u (read: ascention) stopped attacking me after u noticed i crashed. i can just talk personally for me ... in normal opfights, i see ppls stop moving (perhaps typing? ... anyway), if they stop moving for about 5+ secs, i stop shooting em ...... as referee "Mills Lane" (MTV Cel Deathmatch) would say : All i want is a good, clean fight!

Jesterthegreat
28-01-05, 14:11
All they do lately is talk to themselves on forums.

when i come on in my lunch break i talk to the few people actually posting...

should we ignore each other on the forums instead? :D

anyways... more on topic...

not a single belt, but last night i hacked 4 PA's, a dev and a HAB (from NC1? all arti except range at 114 or something). plus a TL 75 hack tool, TL 55 hacktool and the normal assorted armour.

Kopaka
29-01-05, 04:06
Ah, forgot about my biggest loss in NC2: 3 slotted ultimated arti healing light, hacked on plaza 1 by my allies...

i really hope 1 of NCAT has it now

fucking prollo

@The Tick:
most original ncat are still around, like smurf, sultana, cold, junkie, me.
venom joined us: ch1n, biochimp (chimpuk), el jimben
we also got: dc boy, polgara (altho i think he quit), Nimmer
thats about it.. we had zodd and eric cryton also but they're with their roots now.. uPs
during the day our vent is mostly empty

Kopaka
29-01-05, 04:39
i try my best to tag gr/sync ug, to get antibuff from my ppls

if i get noobbuffed i cast heal sanctum, take off PA and run around, or get my APU friend to antibuff me, but u wont see me zoning unless im the only 1 up.

some of FF dont even have to get noobbuffed for zoning in the UG, I casted antibuff and the second the PPU saw my antibuff, he zoned.
maybe it was DarK.. cant recall...
i wonder how u guys take Ops when u cant zone.. gather 30+ ppl and all go for 1 person?

anyway ur new trick with the LE'd guy and his RHINO r0x man, having him repair the rhino.. rhino cant get blown up neither can he die..
u know of whom i speak.. the name starts with the letter C

all i get from the Helprequest is:
make screenshots and send to exploit@neocron.com..
like thats gonna work, whats there to screenshot? LE'd guy holding something when standing near a rhino? doesnt prove anything, they'll say they dont have enough proof to get that person banned

Dan Szeen
29-01-05, 05:50
Best thing so far would have been a 3 slot liberator with 120 stats on all. Timely, because I had been looking for a slotted libby to do away with my old crusty 1 slotter.

Xiphias
30-01-05, 02:10
i've not really hacked anything good from anyones belt,

but I've recieved something good from a belt, I got my 5 slotted Anti-Para i lost a few weeks previous, lol.

Rolo
30-01-05, 02:42
i found a 4 slot ulti 2 ammo mod and full arti ravager at battle dome :D

with laserpointer*

Terok Raes
31-01-05, 16:42
A hawking CPU

dem0n
31-01-05, 17:07
Arti Libby at PP2.

sultana
01-02-05, 08:09
I found a herc in some random belt I found in the DoY city someplace, though that was in beta :( :lol:

Xer
04-02-05, 11:36
Yikes! Theres some pretty hot stuff on here, but i've just set my best belt loot. I wont place names but this was from a clan long known by BRTF as some very nasty people, having broken any kinda of ceasefires we've worked to create between the clans and backstabbed any chance they get.. which just makes it feel all the better to have hacked a 5 slot Fire Apoc. in MB just last night.. all stats 120, even condition, with 2 slots free for condition mods later.. ahhh :) top notch! Easily my best :D