PDA

View Full Version : Who to make Next?

-=Dredduk=-
21-01-05, 01:26
Ok at the moment i got a pistol spy.

Im trying to lvling him to use slasher

(drugs to use slasher atm since CA blocked jankins and FF own crp (im cm) So i cant level any where solo without dying.

I got a capped HC tank(fun)

And a Blessed Hybrid (although is a bit fucked and needs some loming to get right)

Now...

I want to make a new character but i dont know what to make...
A PE is near enough useless right now so no point in making one(i used to luv pe to death in nc1)

So what Class should i make my next character? and what type in that class.

Hell-demon
21-01-05, 01:31
Sniper rifle spy with stealth and should be a merc. Melee tank is okay aswell. Go pistolero pe it is quiet fun :D

Dribble Joy
21-01-05, 01:33
I personally lvl off WBs, I rarely cave (I'm a PE though). I'm CM too (which clan are you btw?).

If you done the monkehs and don't want a PE, try a melee tank?

-=Dredduk=-
21-01-05, 01:37
Sniper rifle spy with stealth and should be a merc. Melee tank is okay aswell. Go pistolero pe it is quiet fun :D

I was thinking of rifle spy... but i dunno if i would get bored of lvling 2 spys...

Melee tank i was also thinking of but laterly i been seeing alot of crappy melee tanks around thinking there not as good as before (which is pritty good) Or maybe ive just adjusted my setups around them so they dont hurt any more...

I had a pistol PE back in nc1 and enjoyed it alot, but now libby seems to suck(well i think so) and wyatt is brilliant so i might as well keep my pistol spy.

Any more suggestions or anything to convince otherwise about class's?

Dribble you asked me other day if i wanted to join Your Clan (i said im still thinking if i should stay cm (which im still thinking ^_^)

MkVenner
21-01-05, 01:44
i used to say id always be lowtech, im using a judge now and no way would i go back to a libby lol

-=Dredduk=-
21-01-05, 01:48
i used to say id always be lowtech, im using a judge now and no way would i go back to a libby lol

I used to think that until i got hold of a libby in nc2 and tried to kill people with it..

I was a judge pe with a Great setup(as good as lowtech) but wanted to use slasher so deleted him and made pistol spy.

I was thinking of making a Melee pe (does a melee pe have to use drugs to be able to use rare?)

LiL T
21-01-05, 02:07
Make a droner spy lvl in gaves with LE in cap him then lom to pure trade skill construct :)

Thats what I'm doing need like 13 more lvls but I'm taking a break atm

jerrymaguire
21-01-05, 02:30
I was thinking about changing my PE to melee from pistols. I have tried to work out some numbers, and I ended up needing +11 str from drugs.

Paw of Tiger ( lowest melee rare tl 87 ) Req STR 87 + M-C 108

PE = str 60

MOVE-ON +3 str Berserk 3 +5 str Berserk 2 +3 str marine +5 str

(marine is tl 81 and you will need drugs to activate it)

X-strong = +4 str +20 MC
Beast = +5 str
Thyronal = +3 str

Total Natural = 60
Total Implants = 16
Total drugs = 12

Overall Total = str 88

I am sure my numbers are acurate. Has anyone else got a melee PE they care to comment on? Is it worth while? What are the pros and the cons?

Jesterthegreat
21-01-05, 09:23
Make a droner spy lvl in gaves with LE in cap him then lom to pure trade skill construct :)

Thats what I'm doing need like 13 more lvls but I'm taking a break atm

meh my tradeskiller hit 95 int lastnight by actually tradeskilling...

oh and its a char i made in NC2, not an xfer'd one

eLcHi
21-01-05, 10:28
I am sure my numbers are acurate.

They`re not ;)

Moveon, Zerk2, Zerk3, Marine, Str-Booster 3 = 81 Str (Activate with drug)
+ Beast + X-Strong = Str 90

-> Enuff for PoT or Energy Soulblade

If you`re hardcore you could also take some Nightshade (+10 Str +40 MC +25 AGL -15 HLT) and drug up to a maximum of 103

Bugs Gunny
21-01-05, 11:11
HC pe. I love that char.

Droning is fun too, it's great belt harvesting, if you use stealth to get around.

eLcHi
21-01-05, 12:45
whops, energy soulblade is str 107 now ... weeeee

LTA
21-01-05, 13:56
A PE is near enough useless right now so no point in making one(i used to luv pe to death in nc1)

O_o

Might not have no major roles anywhere but they ain't useless just depends what you wanna do and how you wanna do it