PDA

View Full Version : Why do I even bother

Cytaur
20-01-05, 20:23
Why do I even bother checking on these forums ? I've been playing this game since beta 4... I stopped right before NC2 came out, knowing there will be empty promises made by KK just like they did with NC1. Why do I keep coming back checking if there is some sort of salvation for this game...

Recently I've been in WoW beta and playing retail since the release. Compared to KK, Blizz knows how to run MMO's. Even if it's their first and KK had a re-release chance. Blizz surely underestimated the server populations but besides that, the game crashes once a week rather than 100 a day. On top of that there weren't any empty promises, simply because Blizz didn't make any. Most laughable issue is the server populations. The whole Neocron community is perhaps 15k people, while the server I play on has 15k people (and there're 40 realms... so do your math). Remember the days when any CS server had more people than Pluto....

Alizom -- signing off

Selendor
20-01-05, 20:30
Were I to be a forum troll I would nip in here and make a witty comment before the mods closed the thread.

But since I'm not....umm good luck in your future gaming, and as Nidhogg pointed out earlier, WoW has its own headaches right now.

Notorious Fish
20-01-05, 20:35
Thanks man we really appericate your post on how KK sucks... Thanks for taking your time in a well thought out post. Niddy KEEL HIM!!!!!

LiL T
20-01-05, 20:38
TBH I could not give shit how many are playing WoW

Notorious Fish
20-01-05, 20:41
Alot of my friends play it.. i mean i may try it out sometime (doubt it) but im a neofag for life. I N33d teh NeoCrack.

Hell-demon
20-01-05, 20:42
Enjoy your elven bitches and goblins. ill have my guns, killer robots and kick ass community if its all the same to you :D

LiL T
20-01-05, 20:44
If they offer a free trial I give it a shot but I'm sure I'll hate it, I bet its exactly like DAoC with fancy graphics and some different classes GG

Lexxuk
20-01-05, 20:49
omg, your alizom? :o why didnt you tell me? I thought we were lovers :(

Notorious Fish
20-01-05, 20:49
Ya I JUST CANT WAIT TO LEVEL MY FAIRY AND GROW WINGS SO I CAN FLY AROUND AND THROW FAIRY DUST ON ORCS AND CAUSE THIS EVIL WAR TO FLOAT AWAY. THEN I COULD GO TO BARS AND HAVE DRINKS WITH ORCS AND ELFSES PLAY CHECKERS AND CHESS PLAYFULLY WITH ABSOLUTLY NO MORE KILLING!!!!!111ONEONEONE THEN I WOUKD HAVE TO GO BACK TO ME DAY JOB PICKING UP LITTLE KIDS TEETH1111 HEART :angel:

MkVenner
20-01-05, 22:08
you mean you didnt know he was alizom? hehe :p

any way....yeah...

Lexxuk
20-01-05, 22:16
you mean you didnt know he was alizom? hehe :p

any way....yeah...

no one told me, and Alizom was in my clan in Beta4 and we went and had lots of fun, I think it was Ali and me that went out pwnin hoverbots and warbots with the damage stack bug :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna
20-01-05, 22:17
omfg

lex if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that :p

Lexxuk
20-01-05, 22:18
omfg

lex if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that :p

aww come on Anna honey, I'll give you hugs and kisses if you let me keep it :angel: :angel: <3

Anna
20-01-05, 22:20
im not saying it again :p

Lexxuk
20-01-05, 22:22
im not saying it again :p

I'll take that as a "sure keep it then, I'll not mention that you have to remove it again" :D :D :D :p :lol: :lol:

jernau
20-01-05, 22:23
NC sucks
WoW sucks
EVERYTHING SUCKS!!!!

Move along......

btw - farewell Ali (again).

Anna
20-01-05, 22:23
i can live with that

MkVenner
20-01-05, 22:24
oh yeah forgot that bit....cya :p

Lexxuk
20-01-05, 22:24
NC sucks
WoW sucks
EVERYTHING SUCKS!!!!

I'm trying to find a girlfriend that sucks, and not in the "omg I lied to you about everything" kinda way :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can live with that

You stifle my inner child :(