PDA

View Full Version : What should the next theme week be about?

berty
20-01-05, 17:22
Well the title says it all really, everyone has their own opinion on the subject, some say that theres no need for theme weeks and its all smoke and mirrors from KK, some love the idea that they are being listened to.

What do you think the next theme week should be about?

I personally would like to see some of the PVP/Clan war/SL issues addressed.

LiL T
20-01-05, 17:25
Item tracking then SL

Skusty
20-01-05, 17:28
zz... dont care nothing my interest :D

msdong
20-01-05, 17:56
i would go for VHC but there are things that need to be changed other them that.

a good idea should be a brainport themeweek. kk looks for a few good ideas they are able to do in a month let the community vote for 2 of 10 and start coding.

anotherone is op fighting. there need to be a theme week about that.

CMaster
20-01-05, 17:59
Item traking isn't a themeweek thing. Importnat, maye. But onot a temeweek.

athon
20-01-05, 18:01
Finishing off the features we were supposed to get in NC2.

The list is my sig.

Athon Solo

Anna
20-01-05, 18:04
instead of talking about the next theme... how bout starting on the current one?

BradSTL
20-01-05, 18:04
Mission cleanup. As I've said before, with US retail launch coming up soon, the game absolutely needs to be fixed so that any new users coming in find out that newbie MC5 is entirely playable and all missions on the mission terminals work.

After that I'd probably choose SL, but I remember how the SL system got screwed up in the first place, and unless someone can suggest a way for an AI to tell the difference between intentionally killing an ally and accidentally shooting one in the back in a hunting area, I don't know how much they can do.

Riddle
20-01-05, 18:07
SL ! Stop the madness.

:D

LOST
20-01-05, 18:20
item tracking and woc are priority fixes we are told. i wouldnt mind missing a theme week (fortnight) to free up a little time for that. -especially item tracking.

however new mobs/creatures as you put it isnt that big a deal for the dev team.
while having the time to concentrate on items/woc/imp drop the design team can spend their time designing new mobs models and skins for implementation.

seminus and co have proven with drones and hacknet they are on the ball and could easily have 10 new mobs ready to be coded in.
lets face it..as much as we want these important issues..having them concentrate on them while we get new mobs to play with would satisfy us for a good 2-3 weeks.

Spermy
20-01-05, 18:20
NCAT declawing themeweek :D

Xeno LARD
20-01-05, 18:23
Item tracking then SL
fivelettermin

MkVenner
20-01-05, 18:32
like some one said, item tracking cant really be a theme week, its in or its not, i cant really see much of a tweak factor...

GIJ0e
20-01-05, 18:52
you missed out

"where the hell is all the stuff we were promised 18 months ago"

LTA
20-01-05, 19:04
anotherone is op fighting. there need to be a theme week about that.
I was gonna say that, for a large part of the game it's pretty sucky atm

MkVenner
20-01-05, 19:07
there was a mention that op wars were gunna get an overhaul in one of the NC2 planfiles, but it never came....

but yeah, op wars seem to be getting that same old same old feeling for me, tho nowaday i try to stick to small groups without PPUs

msdong
20-01-05, 19:17
but yeah, op wars seem to be getting that same old same old feeling for me,...

even PS have more of a BoP engine them NC

Rogue Arson
20-01-05, 19:21
I'd like to see every other theme week be a feature implementation theme week. For example, when Hackent theme weeks ends, how about the next theme be 2 feature implementing weeks. Little things like item tracking, or reopening some of the closed off areas.

Jus' a thought.

msdong
20-01-05, 19:25
.... Little things like item tracking, ...

lol

ahh, theme weeks are not take a toppic, ask the community and put something ingame that is worked out in the forum but end the development of a special toppic kk have prepared some stuff for.

Selendor
20-01-05, 19:33
I voted for OpWars/PvP/SL, because Neocron 2 hasn't added much content for high-level players, and I'm fed up with changes being made for one class only (Spies) for the last 2 months.

MkVenner
20-01-05, 19:36
I voted for OpWars/PvP/SL, because Neocron 2 hasn't added much content for high-level players, and I'm fed up with changes being made for one class only (Spies) for the last 2 months.
agreed

Logan_storm_03
20-01-05, 20:27
yeah, pvp and more content for higher chars, but also accories wouldnt go amiss since i wanna get sum bling for ma tank. :)

E. Cryton
20-01-05, 20:47
What do you think the next theme week should be about?

thememonth : PPU

Fero
20-01-05, 21:02
how about simple one? :)

imp bug + OP security settings(to keep pesky allieKeelah morons out of ug)

giga191
20-01-05, 21:59
You only need to make it a theme week if you need feed back from the community and/or if you are gonna have one event about it

Jesterthegreat
20-01-05, 22:25
NCAT declawing themeweek :D

oi...

read my sig you :p

:edit: on topic...

SL, stealth and ppu need to be done ASAP (in any order tbh)

:edit2: and before the flames begin... i have multiple spies and a ppu :rolleyes:

Darkener
21-01-05, 05:19
Pvp and sl system its to fucked up atm green on green everywhere.

Xylaz
21-01-05, 12:44
castrating ppus themeweek

Agent L
21-01-05, 13:10
just watched few old nc movies... Today's cron don't even look same...

OLD MODELS BACK PLS !!

MrDomino
21-01-05, 13:51
Player Shops

retr0n
21-01-05, 13:54
The community seems to have made their choice, but i swear to god, the next
theme week will be about roaches or something else stupid, just so they can
say fuck you in yet another way.

Dribble Joy
21-01-05, 13:59
And even if it was about what we wanted, god knows what crazy bat shit ideas and things they would do to the game.

retr0n
21-01-05, 14:03
And even if it was about what we wanted, god knows what crazy bat shit ideas and things they would do to the game.

Well, doing something bad can be reversed into something good again, but,
waiting for something to never happend is just meaningless.

Dribble Joy
21-01-05, 14:10
Well, doing something bad can be reversed into something good again
Like PPUs?

:D

zii
21-01-05, 14:11
Nothing in the poll that interests me, especially instanced dungeons. In fact these are ill suited to a persistant universe since by their very nature the persistant universe has no effect on them, nor those players using them.

edit: //

Remove all safe zones and QBs. Simple

berty
21-01-05, 17:37
dosent really help the current situation between allies/etc and the complaints from the qb hunters would be astrinomical :)

It looks very clear that the community wants SL/Clan Wars/PvP looked at and I couldnt agree more - but what improvements to make?

Dribble Joy
21-01-05, 17:57
The concept of safe zone doesn't sit too well with me, but I know that we need them in cirtai instances.
TH for example, even if it were a hunting zone with even higher penalties, would be a gank fest, people killing the tradeskillers for thier belts.

I'm thinking that the HQs (except CMs grrr) should be the same as hunting zones.

People seem to think that it should be ok to tradeskill in P1, just because it was in the past.

Part of the problem with the ganking, like I have said countless times, is the problem that there is simply not enough in the way of consequences for you actions.

Spermy
21-01-05, 19:41
oi...

read my sig you :p

I REGRET NOTHING!

:D :angel: