sanityislost
18-01-05, 07:09
Ooook think i just got the first one but all i wana know is if its ment to say
something like woc +1 in the f5 window.

any help with this would be sweet.

SiL ..:..

SorkZmok
18-01-05, 12:56
I think once you go to the temple with a disc, 2 million creds, a finished epic and the xp you`ll get that after talking to the WoC servants.

netster
18-01-05, 13:31
good question sil, but i think u'll just see the (+X) more, not even the base-rank. sry, cannot check no WoC here ;(

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 14:46
not that theres any point as of yet...

LOST
18-01-05, 15:28
crap...i forgot about the epic....have to run my tank about like a tit again :(

Selendor
18-01-05, 16:16
I have nothing but respect for people who are determined enough*/monotonous enough*/actually have time enough* to repeat what it took to cap their characters in the first place. I really hope that the reward you get justifies the time you have put in (but PLEASE don't make the reward unbalance pvp!)

*delete as applicable

MkVenner
18-01-05, 16:21
yeah i really dont see me ever getting WoC lol...

1 spy 2 tanks and god knows how many PEs was enough for me :D

Riddle
18-01-05, 16:23
i read somewhere WOC is the same as capping your char 10X over!

well if thats right fuck that GRIND :lol:

And they should get GOD mode for that effort :rolleyes:

MkVenner
18-01-05, 16:23
the top level (5) WoC is something like that....more for a PE tho

SorkZmok
18-01-05, 16:35

And they should get GOD mode for that effort :rolleyes:Actually, if you wouldve just spent some time leveling everytime you log on, you should easily get WoC 1 by the time they finally patch it in. :)
I can easily get several million xp a night on most of my chars. Without PPUs. I just hate leveling. My spy got lvl 1, my hybrid is on the way. Im sick of leveling. :(

Riddle
18-01-05, 16:38
Actually, if you wouldve just spent some time leveling everytime you log on, you should easily get WoC 1 by the time they finally patch it in. :)
I can easily get several million xp a night on most of my chars. Without PPUs. I just hate leveling. My spy got lvl 1, my hybrid is on the way. Im sick of leveling. :(

Thats what i mean mate :) levelling becomes very boring, same old zones, same old mobs ......there must be a better way to gain

Dribble Joy
18-01-05, 16:38
A tank/apu in a cave will reach WoC 1 without much hassle, you 'only' need 260mil total xp, as the old xp cap was 178, it isn't that hard.

My PE is currently at about 40mil total xp, lots of leaching and/or WBs to go.

I wouldn't try to get WoC yet anyway, it's not fully implemented.

sanityislost
18-01-05, 19:31
Naaa what i ment was (sorry was really sleepy last night lol)
I just did the epic, got the xp, gave the cash and disk to the guy but theres
nothing on my skill window to say i have woc 1, hell my rank lvl didnt even go up o_O

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 21:09

And they should get GOD mode for that effort :rolleyes:

WOC #5 is 1000 million XP

cant remember ifits 1000 mil over cap or just 1000 mil though :p

Kozmos
19-01-05, 00:09
I hardly level atall other then the odd slottie farming in the DOY tunnels, I have nearly got WoC 2 on my tanks str and hell, if there was a WoC for CON I could nearly get that aswell. My pure tradeskiller spy ha3 mill to go to INT woc 1 aswell :D

And i hardly play as much as I used to either :o

Freaky Fryd
19-01-05, 00:48
Depending on your character and how you're levelling, you can get close to that experience just trying to keep yourself capped. I've had to eat a bunch of INT loms on my spy, and because I had to recap it I'm now at 185 million DEX experience...

Dribble Joy
19-01-05, 04:00
I wouldn't try to get WoC yet anyway, it's not fully implemented.

I just did the epic, got the xp, gave the cash and disk to the guy but theres
nothing on my skill window to say i have woc 1, hell my rank lvl didnt even go up o_O

The run does not work.

Xeno LARD
19-01-05, 04:18
The run does not work.

Ahh :(.

Don't you think removing the NPC might be a nice idea?

sanityislost
19-01-05, 05:12
Lol it does work, just took it awhile to figure out i have it (i think)
logged on and it said woc psi +1 at the top of the skills window.

Dribble Joy
19-01-05, 15:57
But it doesn't do anything to you. You haven't got any items or skills, so the NPC/mission/run is not complete. Whether the WoC mechanics are working is a different matter.

Xeno LARD
19-01-05, 16:11
Lol it does work, just took it awhile to figure out i have it (i think)
logged on and it said woc psi +1 at the top of the skills window.

Screenie!

LiL T
19-01-05, 16:24
hey my PE has exp in the negative a bit like this -103934 :( wasn't there a patch that was meant to fix this. I have a bad feeling my character is messed up thats all o_O

Obsidian X
19-01-05, 17:21
Personally I don't see how WoC is going to work. So we get new items with WoC requirements, fine. But consider this :-

Lets say the items offer a bonus to PvP:
- Too little (or something trivial) and WoC simply won't be worth doing.
- Too heavy or significant a bonus, and WoC will tip PvP in the favour of those that have time to do it.

If the WoC is something not related to PvP, then its probably going to be something trivial, maybe coloured PA or something. Pretty as that might look, it sure as hell won't be worth double capping for.

I myself have been playing for some time, yet I haven't full capped any of my characters yet. I barely have time for the levelling treadmill as it is, and the problem is that the WoC haven't yet been implemented, so noone actually knows what to expect for their hours of tedious levelling.

El Jimben
20-01-05, 16:03
In a way though, levelling is related to combat effectiveness. I mean, my apu has 280 million psi (no WOC disk though :mad: ) and is only 90 int base! If I was really bothered, I'd level more int so I can have uber h4ck for OPs, belts etc. I'd also get sick amounts of PSI xp in the meantime.
It's all down to whether or not you can be arsed and I'm sure of what the answer will be for most!