PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Any... umm patches? Something?!

Ozzon
18-01-05, 00:46
The last patch is like almost 1 month old, are there any patches coming? Is KK even still there? Anything going on except that they want to get a bit of money from asians? :rolleyes:

KK do you have any plans for NC2 future or is it like slowly closing down?

MkVenner
18-01-05, 00:49
well if you work it out its one month on saturday, taking 2 weeks out for christmas its about right

Dribble Joy
18-01-05, 00:52
This (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=121079) shows that something will happen very soon.

They also (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=121533) only just came back from crimbo holiday.

Skusty
18-01-05, 15:10
Maybe my fault no patches :rolleyes: Did send a nuke to their HQ yesterday :p lol

Xeno LARD
18-01-05, 15:13
"KKeep the faith"

LOST
18-01-05, 15:25
you are the short reply master sir....

god bless you. :angel:

Transformer
18-01-05, 15:43
"KKeep the faith"

I would agree maybe over a year ago...but i've kept the faith in KK entirly too long. I'll be honest, the only reason I'm still playing the game is because of the community and the OP Fights, PvP. The community is dying, we have no one to fight, and PvP died since PP1 is no more and Neofrag is broke.

I'm giving KK a 10000000th chance but if things aren't being fixed by US/UK release i'm out.

Riddle
18-01-05, 16:10
A patch would be wonderful!

An Announcement would be appreciated!

KK???.....Are you there??? :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
18-01-05, 16:46
PP1 is no more
Huh?

Anyway, NF isn't all broke, several of the decks still work.

-=Dredduk=-
18-01-05, 16:57
Huh?

I think he means pepper park used to be the place where enemys would fight without traveling a far distance and would be enjoyable...

but now there is no place that was like pepper park 1 except the odd anti city in pp3.

I think main reason why people pk allies is because there bored and have no place to fight (unlike nc1 where you had nf and pp1) so they kill each other.

Dribble Joy
18-01-05, 17:31
People really are lazy fucks.

PP1 was boring as hell anyway.
If you wanna fight, getting to DoY an OP, or anywhere there is likely to be enemiy runners is not hard.

Tantta
18-01-05, 17:48
pls no more patches!! everytime when kk patches, something goes wrong.

yep..

MkVenner
18-01-05, 18:22
me and tosino tried EVERY NF deck, no one worked (a day or 2 ago), ended up fighting in Gravis UG lol

Dribble Joy
18-01-05, 18:24
Wierd, a few days ago, several (6 and I think 7 and 8) were open.

MkVenner
18-01-05, 18:32
yeah i know, and the ones that used to work all had weird player counters, like 27 of 5 or 13 of 2, things like that lol

Transformer
18-01-05, 21:46
Huh?

Unless being able to fit max of 2 people into one of the few NF decks when it clearly shows the limit of being /4 or /10 is fixed then I'm gonna have to say that their still broken. It's no fun doing NF with one other person.

Weazle
19-01-05, 12:39
KK its been almost 3 weeks since the new year ........ I don't care if a patch comes next week or next month (which is about 2 weeks away) .....

But goddammit can we at least get some form of official announcement on what the hell we are to be expecting over the next quarter?!?!?!?! :mad:

Any news like: "We are currently working on a few bugs and will get them into the next patch which we hope will be within the next 2 weeks"

OR even announcements of what been acheived for the next patch so at least there's some indication of work done O_o

If there's no patch by the time of WoW European retail well then ..........

Nidhogg
19-01-05, 12:53
Thread merged.

N

Original monk
19-01-05, 13:12
People really are lazy fucks.

PP1 was boring as hell anyway.

PP1 was the max, always someone for a quick fight or talk hehe, extremely fun in there: now its dead, deader then the cow in my hamburger ... maybe some action at PP3 yeah but thats about it ..

in beta4 PP1 was the place to be to socialize, kill copbots, kill eachother and show/test youre weapons :) then they nerfed it with copbots in the hallway .. later on they where smart and removed the copbots but fucked up with placing the crazy tsunami guards lol ..

anyways, the patchthingie, yeah whats gonna be in next patches ? new weapons ? new chips ? anothing else intresting ? dunno ?

also: maybe a hybridthemeweek for once ? with hybrid PA and the last step in the full appreciation of the hybridmonk: making a regular firehalo 120 apu and a holy poisonhalo 122 apu ? :D the holy energyhalo is allready that far: 118 apu, the other 2 yust have to follow hehe

StealthyAssassi
19-01-05, 13:18
also: maybe a hybridthemeweek for once ? with hybrid PA and the last step in the full appreciation of the hybridmonk: making a regular firehalo 120 apu and a holy poisonhalo 122 apu ? :D the holy energyhalo is allready that far: 118 apu, the other 2 yust have to follow hehe
You are joking... right?

Jesterthegreat
19-01-05, 14:22
You are joking... right?

i really hope so...

people who think hyb's need a boost should be shot :p

retr0n
19-01-05, 15:50
PP1 was the max, always someone for a quick fight or talk hehe, extremely fun in there: now its dead, deader then the cow in my hamburger ... maybe some action at PP3 yeah but thats about it ..

in beta4 PP1 was the place to be to socialize, kill copbots, kill eachother and show/test youre weapons :) then they nerfed it with copbots in the hallway .. later on they where smart and removed the copbots but fucked up with placing the crazy tsunami guards lol .

I agree with this one, been playing since beta4, although i was such a noob you
cant imagine, then when it hit retail i was in the army for 10months so didnt play
much exept every other weekend or so (when i was home) but PP1 was the place
to go if i wanted a fight (i.e. to die).

Although PP could be lame aswell, especially when they put in the TSU guards
with the punch-exploit.

Was still cool though.

Heavyporker
19-01-05, 15:56
Why does no one check the Themeweek thread?

KK already updated us.

Ta ta for now.

Weazle
19-01-05, 16:10
The current theme week is Hacknet ..... I don't expect everyone to be interested in Hacknet and thus not everyone would read that thread for updates.

Also using the latest unread messages search yields messages from areas I don't want like the German/French forums.

There's nothing in Announcements either. KK has to treat any news like the news in real life, announce it where it gets the most coverage. :p

This thread I found should be in the Announcements section and NOT the Theme Week forum: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=121533

LiL T
19-01-05, 16:16
Hybrids needed balancing imo for them to work the blessed heal is to much it puts them above tanks/spys/pes. I think there should be hybrid spells there healing spell could be called 'crahn Blessed LESSER heal' They should get there own set of rare apu spells that can do good damage. But not overpowered just a bit more easyer to cast and spec for, its the blessed hybrids that are needing a damage boost and a defence nerf

Dribble Joy
19-01-05, 17:09
Self healing is the single most important factor when trying to balance hybrids.

As combat chars, being able to out heal even tanks by themselves is a serious problem.
Given that they can also out dmg all the other classes self heals (bar other hybrids and ppus), makes them effectively overpowered.

This is all part of the bigger PPU problem, and only something drastic, that will change the nature of the PPU and it's role, will be enough to sort it.

There are several options;
Remove all ppu spells above tl 40. All monks are low level hybrids or pure apu. Problem is that we loose the team dynamic, and the role of the ppu.

Alter the self casting of heals so that it is at a maximum, as good as the tl3 heal. The ppu role is kept as it is, but the whole 'ppu buttplug' issue is still with us.

Remove blessed and holy heals spells. PPUs can still heal, and let team members get on with business, and buff/rez etc.

I'm not sure where I fall in my opinion, probably more with the first option.

Tostino
19-01-05, 17:48
we have no one to fight.
Umm you have plenty of people that would fight you if you dident zerg them to hell every time...
some times I like to bring my PE to CRP and what is the first thing I see out of the UG after I kill a few ppl? 1-2 ppus 2-3 tanks AND you can't forget the 1-2 APUs for anti buffing me :lol: for a lone PE... IT'S NOT FUN TO FIGHT YOU! If you stoped zerging every time there is the smallest fight there would be more ppl who were willing to fight (im not talking about OP wars).

Vanten
19-01-05, 18:11
what he said

there is no point/fun when there is NO chance of surviving, and no chance to a fair fight. And don't say bring more ppl :wtf:

MkVenner
19-01-05, 18:16
yup, if im fighitng at MB, or PP, or anywhere, and a PPU turns up, i just leave...its just not fun

Transformer
19-01-05, 21:49
Umm you have plenty of people that would fight you if you dident zerg them to hell every time...
some times I like to bring my PE to CRP and what is the first thing I see out of the UG after I kill a few ppl? 1-2 ppus 2-3 tanks AND you can't forget the 1-2 APUs for anti buffing me :lol: for a lone PE... IT'S NOT FUN TO FIGHT YOU! If you stoped zerging every time there is the smallest fight there would be more ppl who were willing to fight (im not talking about OP wars).

that funny cuz everytime i've seen you you've been with darkh and some ppu. and we come with more people cuz you guys are the ones that keep coming back when all we're doing is lvling or trying to get something accomplished and we keep getting interupted.

/edit: oh and if you could even understand what it is to not even be able to do something as simple as lvling your characters for more than 30 minutes without being attacked then maybe you'd understand. I've been trying to cap my PE for the last 2-3 days and he's only need 2 lvls of dex and i can't get it because the same asshats will die and keep returning. I'm NOT saying that it's specifically you. There are about 10 different people that'll keep attacking, die, GR, and return.

On topic: umm ya we need a patch...yay?

Weazle
20-01-05, 12:14
Oi!!!

No pissing contests in this thread pls :rolleyes: