PDA

View Full Version : Well..

Genji
18-01-05, 00:35
Were comming up on about a month now that Terra has been fucked up and I'm quite enjoying WoW...I'm just woundering if any mods or anyone know if there EVER going to fix the server or if I should just go ahead and cancel my account like most that I play with have?
I love Neocron, but don't feel like paying money for something bearly playable for me.

I can understand not getting to the problem right away as it was around christmas time, but were more then half way through january...

Tratos
18-01-05, 00:37
Were comming up on about a month now that Terra has been fucked up and I'm quite enjoying WoW...I'm just woundering if any mods or anyone know if there EVER going to fix the server or if I should just go ahead and cancel my account like most that I play with have?
I love Neocron, but don't feel like paying money for something bearly playable for me.

I can understand not getting to the problem right away as it was around christmas time, but were more then half way through january...
the server IS fixed just the altered players arnt, i think there working on it though slowly or hasnt that started yet? O_o

Latent Entropy
18-01-05, 01:28
Everyone is so used to the conditions on Terra now, i think they'll leave it as a perminant feature :rolleyes:

Selendor
18-01-05, 01:39
I was just in a faction meeting and fully 2/3rds of people were bald generic models. KK need to fix the rokwear terminals to save the job being passed to the gms. That being said, the rokwear terminals haven't worked since...ever...

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 01:50
being bald sure sounds unplayable to me...

:rolleyes:

Selendor
18-01-05, 01:54
Fair point, and I agree there's 50 other things I'd rather see done. Just pointing out the scale of the problem for the GMs if they chose to do it manually.

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 01:57
it was actually a reply to the thread starter :D

yeah i'd love rokkwear... with haircuts in it...

but yeah, not a priority imo

Genji
18-01-05, 02:44

Being bald isn't what I was talking about....

Spells not casting more then half the time and giant things attached to peoples heads IS. Now from the sounds of it that might have been fixed but the last time I logged in all char pics are all still blank. I remember what happened the last few times that happened and don't fell like pissing away my time.

Dr Strange
18-01-05, 02:48

No but having a Grim Chaser stuck to your forehead kinda makes PvP a tad harder when the enemy can see ya coming from like half a sector away ;\

MkVenner
18-01-05, 02:52
No but having a Grim Chaser stuck to your forehead kinda makes PvP a tad harder when the enemy can see ya coming from like half a sector away ;\
well actually i was fighting some one with a storm bot on his head and i found myself subconsiously trying to avoid hitting the bot lol

Redburn
18-01-05, 07:44
Everyone is so used to the conditions on Terra now, i think they'll leave it as a perminant feature :rolleyes:

It's from the radiation, thats why everyones hair is gone!

Darak
18-01-05, 10:34
the server IS fixed just the altered players arnt, i think there working on it though slowly or hasnt that started yet?
Unless i'm wrong there was no fix, it was just established that the db was not completely borked. It then seems to have then been decided that its not critical to get ppls hair back or models.

The problem is that i felt that i didn't want to touch terra until it was properly fixed. However being kept in the dark for 2 weeks of prime time playing over christmas (when i could play for more than 4 hours a day for a change) killed my wanting play on terra.

If i was not totally addicted and had not known ppl on mars i would have just stopped playing....

Skusty
18-01-05, 15:08
1 thing! NIDDHOG THIS IS NOT A FUCKING LEAVING THREAD SO DONT SAY LEAVNIG THREAD!! :p

Yelly
18-01-05, 15:16
Spells not casting is something new.
Never heard of such bug and never seen it either

LOST
18-01-05, 15:23
when the server was running at low capacity there was a miss-cast problem. only seemed to effect in the wastelands though.

i think this was resolved by getting the cluster back to what it was.

is being bald really such an issue ??? i was kinda jealous to see people running around with things on their head...i want one.

deal with whatever issue you have matey...all is not lost.

Spermy
18-01-05, 15:51
when the server was running at low capacity there was a miss-cast problem. only seemed to effect in the wastelands though.

i think this was resolved by getting the cluster back to what it was.

is being bald really such an issue ??? i was kinda jealous to see people running around with things on their head...i want one.

deal with whatever issue you have matey...all is not lost.

I got a tank with a PPU on his head. Fear me motherfuckers. :p

Serpent
18-01-05, 18:06

pa.

2 letters.

RogerRamjet
18-01-05, 18:10
To be fair, i dont care about the wierd hair stuff atm, they need to fix the implant bug!

virgil caine
18-01-05, 18:25
I got a tank with a PPU on his head. Fear me motherfuckers. :p

And I bet it feels much better that the usual PPU up your A** That you see mentioned so often.

Spermy
18-01-05, 18:27
And I bet it feels much better that the usual PPU up your A** That you see mentioned so often.

well technically i'm shoved up his :p

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 21:05
all my chars are bald... what i wouldnt give for a funny hat :(

Eric Cryton has a cruncher on his head... not massive but it stands out :D