PDA

View Full Version : Ultimas Myth or Fact?

Riddle
17-01-05, 15:59
Ok since NC2 I have cleared DOY tunnels level 3 at least 15 times over a period of weeks.I have yet to see one of these ultima drop.

Do they drop or is it a myth?

I got a stack of slot enhancers and Junk for eyes but no ultimas :(

After the amount of time spent down there to clear it, taking into account you got to do 1 and 2 first, i would have thought i would have seen at least one!

And yeah it's bloody hard :rolleyes:

SorkZmok
17-01-05, 16:16
Well, the only hard thing down there is that insane doy bot thing, takes down a fully buffed holy healed tank in 4 hits. And tends to shoot through walls aswell. Apart from that one, no problems.

Havent found any ultimas though, just slot enhancers. o_O

Purple
17-01-05, 16:21
aparently its only the KOS tunnels located one zone off escudor oasis i think dunno if thats where u tried but i been there and havent seen an ultima but i know sum one who has got one hmmm strange

zii
17-01-05, 16:47
i've got a Pistol Ultima I brought over from uranus. Anyone want to swap it for a H-C Ultima?

renton
17-01-05, 16:55
i usually use the kos tunnel, been down to the 3rd lvl quite a few times and no ultimas ever, i dun think there in game at all tbh.

all the ones i had where brought over form saturn ;/

Skusty
17-01-05, 17:25
Never been deeper than lvl 2 in the DoY tunnels :D And i got all my ultimas free of a friend that did stop play but they did dissaper in the big server crash... :rolleyes:

Riddle
17-01-05, 20:35
they did dissaper in the big server crash... :rolleyes:

no ultimas ever, i dun think there in game at all tbh.

havent seen an ultima

Havent found any ultimas though

SO i figure they are a MYTH ;)

Omnituens
18-01-05, 05:24
Lupus said that the ultimas are in the loot tables, so unless the last patch fucked something up they should be there

the only thing i can think of is that the AoE mobs are damaging each other too much, lowering the value of the drops due to rank.

like when a gaurd downs a grimmie.

Terayon
18-01-05, 06:03
Have yet to see an ultima in nc2. But i do have a nice ultimated TPC.

Riddle
18-01-05, 11:52
Lupus said that the ultimas are in the loot tables, so unless the last patch fucked something up they should be there

the only thing i can think of is that the AoE mobs are damaging each other too much, lowering the value of the drops due to rank.

like when a gaurd downs a grimmie.

This could be the case. They do deal a lot of damage to each other in their attempt to waste me and team :D

Anna
18-01-05, 13:24
the only ultimas that exist in nc2 atm are transferred from nc1

they dont drop, and if theyre in the loot table then the mobs that are supposed to drop em dont spawn

Riddle
18-01-05, 14:23
the only ultimas that exist in nc2 atm are transferred from nc1

they dont drop, and if theyre in the loot table then the mobs that are supposed to drop em dont spawn

Nooooooooooooooooo...................

Can a MOD confrm this?? :confused:

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 14:29
Have yet to see an ultima in nc2. But i do have a nice ultimated TPC.

but... my PE fully caps a 4 slot without drugs (admitedly i have to drug to use it anywas)

waste of ultima tbh :D