PDA

View Full Version : Which Server ???

Gulinborsti
16-01-05, 21:13
Hi!

I stopped playing some months ago after staying with NC1 for more than 1 1/2 year. Now I want to give NC2 a chance but I don't know on which server I should transfer my chars???

On which server are the most active players??? I'd like to play on a 4 char server again (I used to play mostly on Uranus), but 1 char is also ok, if the community is cool.

Can someone post a short overview about all servers and their community?

Thanks!

Felissa
16-01-05, 21:17
Wrong forum mate, but as you stated that the language doesn't matter, I will post a short translation here, before the mods move it ;)

---

Gulinborsti decided to test NC2 out, he played on Uranus in NC1 and had 4 capped chars there 2 other chars on the other servers. He wants to know where he should transfer his characters to.

So he asks on which servers is the most activity, it doesn't matter if german or international. He prefers 4 char servers but if the community is good he can also play on a 1 char server.

---

So my own answer to you, Gulinborsti, is this little overview:

Mars:
German, 1 char server. Most activity during the german afternoon and evening shift. I don't have a char there myself so can not tell you much about it.

Mercury:
German, 4 char server. Not as much activity as on Mars, sometimes you also feel lonely in the Dome, where I am currently playing a main char (yes, I have a char that is not NExT 8| ).

Terra:
English/International 4 char server. I don't play on that server currently, but I guess you will get enough feedback about it here on the english forums ;)

EDIT: Arg! Forgot Pandore and you translated your text yourself! Grrr! :mad: ;)

Richard Angelus
16-01-05, 21:17
/Edits: deleted german text

Mars is the Server with the most population (German 1 Slot, more than 40%), next are Mercury (german 4 Slot, more than 20%) and Terra (international/english 4 Slot, more than 20%)...
last ist pandore (french server with around 10% and 2 Slots I think)

RogerRamjet
16-01-05, 22:08
Theres a strong Uranus player base still around, especially in Lunatic and uPs on Terra, and theres TNT on the 4 slot German too.

trigger hurt
17-01-05, 01:45
Start a char on each server before you transfer. Play for a couple days on each. See which on you like the best. Had I waited to do this myself, I wouldnt be rekitting a spy on Mars, as my capped one would have been transferred there on day one.

Dribble Joy
17-01-05, 01:48
Theres a strong Uranus player base still around, especially in Lunatic and uPs on Terra, and theres TNT on the 4 slot German too.
Res dogz and Skulls too.
Lots of FA is also ex-Uranus.

zii
17-01-05, 02:32
I'm ex-uranus and am on Terra.

naimex
17-01-05, 02:34
terra is the place its happening at...

the bugs that is :p

i find the current bugs rather humoristic.

Gulinborsti
17-01-05, 09:28
Thanks for the short overview, going to terra =)

cya

Pungent77
17-01-05, 10:03
Wise choice ;)

eprodigy
17-01-05, 10:59
If I spoke German, I would play Mars in a second, hasnt had the issues Terra has, from what I hear the clan balance is in better shape, and the allied killing is much better ( a result of the server being one slot, i think ). But if you speak english/prefer english then Terra is where I would be (and hey, its where I am!)

Jesterthegreat
17-01-05, 14:46
Res dogz and Skulls too.
Lots of FA is also ex-Uranus.

NCAT too (barely though)... think laards around as well

Skusty
17-01-05, 17:23
lol at uranus YaY! on Saturn ROFL on Pluto! :p