PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you died in the Chaos Caves due to the "stuck in a crack" bug?

Seven
16-01-05, 08:28
You know the one, all of a sudden you're glued to a wall or a crack in the floor or some shit and can only move up or down watching your health drop.

Between paying for my backpack that I could get myself and running from Nemesis lab because of GR lockouts it's a very annoying bug.

SorkZmok
16-01-05, 09:13
Uhm, never.
And i spent lots of time in there.

Tantta
16-01-05, 10:04
its not an bug, its a feature!

Skusty
16-01-05, 10:46
Hate getting stuck in a crack when u cave and it is mobs foward off you and ppu is to far away :p But i love the disco light that comes of the fusion cannons :D

Genty
16-01-05, 15:06
less than 5....as in...never.

naimex
16-01-05, 15:10
i have once...

my net-cable fell out....

LTA
16-01-05, 15:12
I got stuck in the invis crack a few times but my ppu helper kept me alive through it and the other time it happened i was a ppu myself so could take the beating :p

giga191
16-01-05, 15:48
It's meant to simulate your foot getting stuck

LiL T
16-01-05, 15:58
Not been stuck in the wall or on a crack in the floor befor, but quite a few times there has been so many mobs dead on the floor. That I was unable to jump over them of get past them back to the safety of the ppu, while some apu just loves to barrel and a tank that only has AOE you die pretty fast heh..

-=Dredduk=-
16-01-05, 16:08
I died over 15 times....

probaboy because i used to solo on my apu nonstop in caves..

2mill xp a run is nice ^_^

Seven
16-01-05, 16:39
It's meant to simulate your foot getting stuck

Then I should be able to take out my foot implant and hop away. :D

Shame
16-01-05, 20:59
what about the one where you get stuck in walll
and nobody else can see you anymore then you die

then people have to zone like 8 times to be able to rez you again

anyone had the pleasure of this bug before ?

Riddle
16-01-05, 21:49
Try the old get stuck in DOOR in swamp caves! coupled with the invisible Mob stuck in wall pounding you.

That really sucks and has happened to me far more often than the one time i got stuck in a wall at Chaos Caves.

..i..DemonX
16-01-05, 21:54
Cuz there only like 5 stuck places and those are in game since well nc1 retail, i would say less then 5 times totaly. Once ya know them u can try to go around. :)

Serpent
16-01-05, 22:01
never Oo

SorkZmok
16-01-05, 23:51
Try the old get stuck in DOOR in swamp caves! coupled with the invisible Mob stuck in wall pounding you.

That really sucks and has happened to me far more often than the one time i got stuck in a wall at Chaos Caves.Yeah, hate that one. Especially when its the shaman stuck with like 10 health left. And then he gets sucked into the wall and stacks lodas of poison on you.
:(

msdong
16-01-05, 23:59
you should have the option "im a PPU and can wait until reset position" :)

tomparadox
17-01-05, 09:06
i die all the time like that, annoying as hell. actualy most of the its the "stuck in wall" thing were the mob pushes me into the wall/clif and i can get out >.< hope they fix it some time soon.

Weazle
17-01-05, 12:06
Most of the times I die in the caves are due to me not paying attention to my health or there's a heap of dead mobs & team mates blocking my dash for cover :D

Mr Kot
17-01-05, 14:11
Most of the times I die in the caves are due to me not paying attention to my health or there's a heap of dead mobs & team mates blocking my dash for cover :D

Yeah, those dead mobs are a pain. It's like running through jelly. There is one particular crack in one cave where i am prone to get stuck. I can never remember where it is, but sooner or later i end up finding it :rolleyes: I think it's in the E-13 cave.

Btw Seven, why u run from nemesis? Desert racetrack is much closer and cannot be locked by an OP. When i go to the E-13 cave, i rep to Grant mine which is an enemy OP but the owning clan very kindly leave it open. Alternatively, but an apartment in the old canyon and activate the GR there.

For catlock bay, i rep to Foster uplink if im pro-city, CRP if im anti.

Xeno LARD
17-01-05, 16:31
Uhm, never.
And i spent lots of time in there.

What he said.

Seven
17-01-05, 19:01
Btw Seven, why u run from nemesis? Desert racetrack is much closer and cannot be locked by an OP. When i go to the E-13 cave, i rep to Grant mine which is an enemy OP but the owning clan very kindly leave it open. Alternatively, but an apartment in the old canyon and activate the GR there.

For catlock bay, i rep to Foster uplink if im pro-city, CRP if im anti.

Yeah just realized that the other day, what a nib I am. :lol:

Thanks for the appy idea. ;)