PDA

View Full Version : Click2pay complaint

-=Dredduk=-
15-01-05, 21:06
Ok i quit nc2 about 2/3 months ago because of click2pay and i wanted to get it working again so i downloaded nc2 and had a bit of trouble with it (repeatly downloading files over and over) then i forgot that my account is still Fucked up so i ring click2pay up (in america costs a shit load of money and had to wait 2mins to even get a answer(im in uk)I finally get a anwser after waiting while my money drops down the drain.

I say i want to get my Neocron 2 account re-activated so i give her my click2pay details etc and she says ok your account is now active and you can start playing NOW |(this is after about 8 mins on the phone to america).

I go back to my computer all excited that its finally sorted and i log in and then it takes a while.. Then i am instantly pissed off when it comes up "Your account has Expired" i begin to get even more pissed off as i look at it....

So i go back on the phone and wait ANOTHER 2mins for them to answer and get on the phone "hello i would like to get my Neocron 2 account activated.... i have spoken to someone at click2pay a minute ago and they said my account was activated but it wasnt when i went to play it... can you play sort this out..

Click2pay:Sorry i cant help you until monday thats when the person who sorts this out is in....

WTF!!!!!!

you cant imagine how pissed off i am

It probably cost me about 30pounds for the phone call.......

I dont want to fucking wait either...

Can a gm help me or do i have to wait until monday and pay an extra 30quid?

SIGH

Nidhogg
15-01-05, 21:14
Contact account@neocron.com (who are in right over the weekend incidentally). They may be able to help you.

N

No Leaks
15-01-05, 21:17
[ edited ]

-=Dredduk=-
15-01-05, 21:36
I Emailed Account@neocron.com just gotta wait..... sigh for reply.

cornelius5
16-01-05, 00:05
dred, after 4 calls a few emails over the course of 2 weeks i have decided to wait for paybycash, i would suggest u do the same . c2p are polite and cordial but arent used to running a subscription style pay service, dealing with them will get you nowhere fast,, err slow.. whatever.

nobby
16-01-05, 00:12
i've waited a week for C2P to activate my account...i've sent 5 emails...all replies say...we are very people, we accept your patience...
BITCH!

bubby
16-01-05, 00:59
Click to pay is my best friend "NOT"

I'm waiting for paybycash

Hope they get it soon.