PDA

View Full Version : [ Items Lost in GOGO ]

Ninjano2002uk
14-01-05, 13:42
Just logged on 2day on Mars to open my GOGO to find someone elses Pa3 APU , ............ So i thought bug yer just relog this happened be4 blah blah , but no ! I have just lost everythin in my gogo to what looks like sum1 else's GOGO..... How Can i fix this ? & dont tell me to tell GM as its MARS server & does not support English wirten tickets ,

Items Lost ( from memory )

3 Slot Fire barrel
3 Slot Holy Thunder
Implant tool TL 90
Implant tool remote TL 90
187 big pack Implant lube
PA 2 APU
PA 3 APU
Hack Chip 3
Hack tool 100
5 slot holy muti energy bolt
Destfort (Drug PSI 4)

Cant remember anything else ..

Would like any Comments on this from other users on what the outcome may be. :mad:

Kaldera
14-01-05, 13:45
Shit happens

Sean Haley
14-01-05, 13:46
Your Items are Lost, there is no way to get something back.

Because there is no Itemtracking ingame. Sorry 4 you.

Greetz

Edit: Ich weiss mein english is scheisse

aKe`cj
14-01-05, 13:49
Lost items will not be replaced .. thats how the support policies state it. maaayyyybe you can hope for a char-rollback .. but I'd be incredibly suprised to see that happen:

- no item tracking, open door for abuse (not saying you would do that.. but if they restore char X, other ppl can insist on having theirs fixed as well .. and THAT will be abused with no mechanisms in place to control ...has been in the past.. thats why we have the current, unfortunate situation.

:( soz to hear dude...

Raphsoaty
14-01-05, 13:54
my PE lost all items with the help from five big synchs... and thx to KK for the cool feature itemtracking :rolleyes:

/sorry for my english :(

Ninjano2002uk
14-01-05, 13:58
ah right , so am FU CKED woot ! well just like to say Thx Got-Rage for writen German ticket anyways ^^ , Good job I hav friends who can replace these things lol

:lol:

Bugs Gunny
14-01-05, 14:03
Sucks, but i heard that in NC3, they will have player stores, and item tracking.
It's not the only reason why you should upgrade to NC3, there's also going to be another city added. "NEW TOKYO", which is basicaly a maze, flooded with water due to a natural disaster.

ThUnDerHaSi
14-01-05, 14:14
Sorry to say that but u won't get anything back...if youre lucky u get 100k for youre lost stuff...btw i think u wanted to post it into english forum right? :P

hajoan
14-01-05, 14:50
Yes I guess there was a statement that on german servers all tickets have be written in german and at all others in english.

Youre new here so you have to know some things:

There were some features wich should be implemented in the nc1 release who never was in nc1.
Well there was a lot of features which should be implemented in the relase and they was advitised in the nc2 lauch previews.
A lot of them are not implemented.
We (the community) can do nothing about it.
OK we can write the same again and again in the forums but that will change nothing.

Read that

Another thing we would have liked to have ready at release is the item tracking. In the past, the lack of means to check the whereabouts of items in the game prevented us from offering replacements for lost items. Therefore the item tracking system was planned to be part of Neocron 2 on launch. Unfortunately we had to discover that the system is not working correctly yet. We will have to take some more time to perfect the system.

These two features are on the top of our priority list and only have to make way for absolutely required bugfixes for Neocron 2.

Top priority...
See when something is top priority and I canīt manage it in time would I give a update to the community?
I never heard an update about itemtracking or playershops.

So write to the helpdesk, be smart to be cute and be hopeful.
But if they donīt restore your char from a backup you can do nothing.
You only can feel kidded thats all.

Crahn speed you.
Andrew