PDA

View Full Version : [ Losing Items in GOGO ]

Ninjano2002uk
14-01-05, 13:27
Just logged on 2day on Mars to open my GOGO to find someone elses Pa3 APU , ............ So i thought bug yer just relog this happened be4 blah blah , but no ! I have just lost everythin in my gogo to what looks like sum1 else's GOGO..... How Can i fix this ? & dont tell me to tell GM as its MARS server & does not support English wirten tickets ,

Items Lost ( from memory )

3 Slot Fire barrel
3 Slot Holy Thunder
Implant tool TL 90
Implant tool remote TL 90
187 big pack Implant lube
PA 2 APU
PA 3 APU
Hack Chip 3
Hack tool 100
Destfort (Drug PSI 4)

Cant remember anything else ..

Would like any Comments on this from other users on what the outcome may be. :mad:

Darkener
14-01-05, 14:07
Relog a few times happened to me yesterday . Wait till you log out completly and then relog .

Jesterthegreat
14-01-05, 14:20
relog a few times...

but dont be hopeful for a fix... people seem to think SL is more important than things like item tracking :rolleyes:

Spermy
14-01-05, 14:22
relog a few times...

but dont be hopeful for a fix... people seem to think SL is more important than things like item tracking :rolleyes:

Those aren't people... They're Carebears. Either that or no skillers hiding behind the "I don't want to lose my SL" bullshit :p

Jesterthegreat
14-01-05, 14:27
Those aren't people... They're Carebears. Either that or no skillers hiding behind the "I don't want to lose my SL" bullshit :p

omg pro city carebears will kos you now... oh... wait... that would mean they would have to actually fight...

Ninjano2002uk
14-01-05, 14:27
Relog a few times happened to me yesterday . Wait till you log out completly and then relog .

IT WORKED , restarted PC , Restarted NC a few times & no wonder i cud not use my RARE HL , when i was on , reloged & it was my MOVEON chip i had in my 1st SLOT LOL , WOOT ^^

Wuv u all !

Got all ma stuff back :P

Jesterthegreat
14-01-05, 14:33
IT WORKED , restarted PC , Restarted NC a few times & no wonder i cud not use my RARE HL , when i was on , reloged & it was my MOVEON chip i had in my 1st SLOT LOL , WOOT ^^

Wuv u all !

Got all ma stuff back :P

lucky the moveon didnt become a stam booster with 1 charge... lucky you didnt toss it as junk...

but its ok... with no item tracking im sure someone would have told you and given it back :rolleyes:

ArgieD
14-01-05, 17:31

Me...You Spermy! Outside Now!!!

people seem to think SL is more important than things like item tracking

Really? Like who?

Social-Zero
14-01-05, 18:11
I once opened someone else's GOGO , I relogged and it was all ok then. Didn't take anything though

Jesterthegreat
14-01-05, 21:44
Really? Like who?

theres one...

Well, i rarely ever loose items and most of the time its no trouble for me to get what i need but allied pking is something that happens to me and pisses me off every damn day.

So the SL system would be the absolute top priority on the list. :)

and heres your reply...

Spot on mate! And believe me, this is something that bothers a huge numbers of people. The thing is that it affects nearly everyone and especially new players who join the game. The problem is that not all these new players have got a say in this forum....

It's one thing getting ally ganked while fighting mobs, but getting pked while sorting your gogu at Plaza's Crytons is a totally different story.

As about priorities.... that's gotta be BS. It's not like giving priority to the most important, but the easiest to achieve. Can't see any problem with that, as long as it IS an improvement toward the playability and "welcome noob factor" of the game!

Seven
14-01-05, 23:09
Doh! !!

SypH
15-01-05, 03:16
Soul light is easier to get back than 5 slotted weps and MC5's. I remember spending ages getting libby parts in nc1 to get that one perfect libby (4 slot all arti before modding) then losing all of them due to a server hiccup 2 days later. I'd rather have had -100 soul light=/

ArgieD
17-01-05, 11:36
and heres your reply...

Jester, I was only sarcastic mate.... :rolleyes:

Anna
17-01-05, 15:29
lies!

you know where i was on to you?

when you said Mars!

Mars ...

if you said Terra, everyone would have believed you, but noooo ...

:p :D

Ninjano2002uk
17-01-05, 16:23
Terra has gone to SHIT lol