PDA

View Full Version : Crackheads

Morganth
13-01-05, 21:44
Any of the old Crackheads floating about still?

A former member (beltbiter was one of his alts) is wondering if there are any still about, and asked me to investigate.

So, any of them around/anyone know how to contact them?

D1S
13-01-05, 22:04
yea i was in crackheads, though not the origonal, I joined the remake of crackheads, I think alex, mayhem mike etc were in with us also... so long ago :)

Terayon
13-01-05, 22:26
Nope, but i hated them. Always pked me when i was a noob in any area i went. Its like they specificly hunted me down.

Social-Zero
13-01-05, 23:10
aaaah cracky , good ol cracky

Lexxuk
13-01-05, 23:35
I miss cracky, he was my valentine <3 <3 <3

berty
13-01-05, 23:48
LOL, I think Mike left or sold his acocunt - still laugh at the Peper Park trade incident :)

and I agree 100 Lexx - [ edited ] (or words to that effect) ;)

Ministry
14-01-05, 01:06
mayhem mike was banzored

as did a few others, i guess the rest left

trigger hurt
14-01-05, 01:16
Mike was banned for racial slurs towards nidd over being banned from the forums. not the smartest redneck I ever met.

cracky, if I remember correctly, was banned for trying to sell a working tsunami rifle on ebay before the gun was even ingame.

the only other crackhead I know was element and he got banned for something else.

notice a patern anywhere in there?

MkVenner
14-01-05, 01:17
yeah mike's gone, he hangs out in the com40radio IRC channel, does a show from time to time, idles most of the time tho...

Nidhogg
14-01-05, 01:19
Welsh is not an acceptable language on this forum. I was prepared to let Lex's sig go but the flame above has forced my hand. Lex, only English, German or French languages are allowed.

N

Morganth
14-01-05, 01:42
notice a patern anywhere in there?

lol

Well, there is still one about, although he can't play his mains because the transfer turned then first into monks, and now into PEs. And he has emailed helpdesk/accounts to no avail.

Terayon
14-01-05, 01:59
Mayhem mike actualy tried to get me banned once. He told me to try this certain exploit in mc5, thats fixed now though. Surprised he didnt get banned for that. Generaly the guy was a huge asshole.

Oh btw am i able to talk about exploits that have been removed? It involved barrels n mc5.

Nidhogg
14-01-05, 02:04
Please don't engage in any discussion of exploits, fixed or not. Thanks.

N

Jesterthegreat
14-01-05, 02:09
Mayhem mike actualy tried to get me banned once. He told me to try this certain exploit in mc5, thats fixed now though. Surprised he didnt get banned for that. Generaly the guy was a huge asshole.

Oh btw am i able to talk about exploits that have been removed? It involved barrels n mc5.

tried to get me banned too...

and i actually got on well with him when he still played :rolleyes:

Lexxuk
14-01-05, 02:26
Welsh is not an acceptable language on this forum. I was prepared to let Lex's sig go but the flame above has forced my hand. Lex, only English, German or French languages are allowed.

N

I missed the comment, besides, my Sig only says, "Keep wales tidy, chuck your rubbish in England" :angel:

Dribble Joy
14-01-05, 02:34
I thought mike got banned for duping apt keys?...

Heh, the rumours surrounding that person are many... :p

Lexxuk
14-01-05, 02:47
I thought mike got banned for duping apt keys?...

Heh, the rumours surrounding that person are many... :p

that was megaman apparently, then he got banned again durin that client.exe mass ban afaik