PDA

View Full Version : Types of Vehicles in the Game

Xeron Brigs
13-01-05, 04:35
Hi, I was wondering if anyone know all the different types of vehicles in the game and where you can buy them. Also, I heard some people tell me that there was a vehicle that was something like a Mech or a Warbot that you could use. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

THE_TICK!!!!
13-01-05, 06:50
the mech or warbot d00d is not out..nor do i think it will be in the near future..as for all the rest...someone else is gonna have to fill ya in cause i cant member em all :angel: sorry

eprodigy
13-01-05, 07:41
Heres a decent list of the vehicles

http://sheriff-hardy.de/Fahrzeuge.htm

Mechs were "planned" a very long time ago and scrapped I believe, after they never arrived :P

Supreme
13-01-05, 13:42
there's the mech

wasn das????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throgar
http://www.neocronnetwork.de/gallery/extra/mechbot.jpg

will nur mal wissen ob es neue erkenntnisse dazu gibt wann und ob die kommen werden?

angekuendigt wurden die ja schon vor monaten mal.

Gruss
Sup

Dribble Joy
13-01-05, 14:35
I find it highly amusing that noone can use the advanced assault glider without heavy drugging and gimpage :p.

Bugs Gunny
13-01-05, 15:01
Yes, that must be someone writing down a wrong number for the programmer to put into the database :-)

I mean, cmon a PE with 90 int????? It would take drugs and a glove to achieve that without MC5 chips, and we all know what happens when you remove that glove or zone when drugged up..... LONG SYNCH... glider gone, pilot dead :-)

Maybe they should make the str requirement 50 and then take the int down to 88. That way gimped spies and gimped pe's can fly it, without crashing or needing to do EXTREME things to get in.

But here's my favorite vehicles:

Hovertech, for speed
Red car, for picking up blonde female pe's
Scorpion assault trike, if you're an le'd hc pe, this is your ticket to wealth. If you're not le'd this is your ticket to buying a new one every week.
4*4 V1,if you don't have reveler
Reveler,THE vehicle to have if you drive. great leveling tool for almost all classes
Rhino, for hunting basicaly all mobs and runners, but don't ever go at the TG guards in J06 :-)
Bomber, a bitch to fly, expensive as hell, but when used right damn lethal, as it can bomb through roofs.

Useless are the normal trike, the HC chaincraft, all carriers, as they are bugged in the amount of passengers they can cary without zonecrashing, gliders as they fly into things, go too fast and blow up in mid air for no reason at all.

Dribble Joy
13-01-05, 15:09
It would be a lot easier for a spy to get the +20 str than a PE to get +30 int.

Bugs Gunny
13-01-05, 15:16
Euh, you can drug up a spy to 62str with the normaly available drugs, but oh man.... the druglash... while flying??? :-)
And yes, on a pe it will take a lot of more expensive implants, and drugs too.

this vehicle is nothing but a BIG BIG paperweight right now.

As soon as you have one bloody drug running in your vains you WILL long synch 50% of the times you zone in the vehicle.

It's just a total goofjob the way they changed it from the low str reqs to those insane stats.

Dribble Joy
13-01-05, 17:40
Technically you can reach 80 str + on a spy, but it involves complete and utter gimpage and about 4 drugs.

Moveon, zerk 2 and 3 (3 drugged in), str back 3 and one str drug. I'm at uni so I just done that off the top of my head.

eLcHi
14-01-05, 14:44
My LE-HC-PE prefers a Reveler instead of the Trike

But it`s because i hunt warbots and getting out to hack could cost you your trike vs. an evil PK ... and with the rev it just doesnt matter, just die and get a new one ;)

Bugs Gunny
14-01-05, 14:56
Yeah, the reveler is even cheaper, but for me replacing rhinos is so cheap that my hc pe uses those instead.