PDA

View Full Version : Changes that should be made!

Lexxuk
13-01-05, 00:29
Ok, as a long time player of this game, I conclude it needs massive change to bring it back into line with everything, therefore I want the following changes made (or I'll publish them photos of Niddy and that sheep that I have!!)

Change 1 - Every zone should change into a Beach Zone, with bikini clad strippers all over the place

Change 2 - All weapons should be replaced with towels, so you have to slap your opponent till they scream "OMFG STOP IT ALREADY!"

Change 3 - If there are more than 3 mobs grouped together, they have to form a line and start singing "Land of my forefathers" (welsh national anthem) whilst doing the kankan

Change 4 - If there are more than 6 mobs grouped together, music played should be Zorba the Greek and the dance accordingly

Change 5 - The /sex emote should be changed so that if person is wearing armour, it is removed, followed by all their clothing, a wee crab (or drom, 50/50 chance) should then appear infront of said char, unless char is female in which case shame on you :o

Change 6 - Name filters should be put in place, the name you type in to be randomly mixed up and regenerated, so Lexxuk may turn out to be Hgwelh just dont ask how to pronounce it

Change 7 - A new command /cheat should be implimented straight away, use of it will result in insta ban, but only cheats will use it, so thats ok

Change 8 - Another new command /stfu should be introduced too, which will instantly add anyone TYPING IN CAPS or Spamming Trade NC or anyone who has posted the same thing more than 5 times in the past second.

Change 9 - STORMBots should be replaced with Playboy Bunnies, but thats just my sick and perverted humour :o

Change 10 - Upon FRE the message should be changed to "OMGWTFLOLOWN3D"

Change 11 - A new command /GM should be introduced, it will instantly summon a GM but only if OMFG U LAME CHEAT is said in any channel

Change 12 - 1337 sp43k will be replaced with "hey you, wanna cyber? I'm Cecil!" (see other thread for details)

Change 13 - Game name should be changed to Debbie Does Neocron

That should do the trick :D

Nidhogg
13-01-05, 00:34
Thread moved. BTW, I didn't know you had a sheep?

N

Tostino
13-01-05, 00:39
Well it made me laugh :lol:

retr0n
13-01-05, 00:46
:p

Two change 11's though :)

Lexxuk
13-01-05, 00:56
Thread moved. BTW, I didn't know you had a sheep?

N

I dont anymore, you stole it off me :(

Ascension
13-01-05, 02:35
I dont anymore, you stole it off me :(
which is why he said:

BTW, I didn't know you had a sheep, as opposed to have:lol:

Lexxuk
13-01-05, 02:40
which is why he said:

BTW, I didn't know you had a sheep, as opposed to have:lol:

Good point, I no longer have a sheep as Nidhogg stole it for weird sessions with Cecil :angel:

Agent L
13-01-05, 11:32
Change 10 - Upon FRE the message should be changed to "OMGWTFLOLOWN3D"

5 stars !

Skusty
14-01-05, 22:23
:D Change 9 - STORMBots should be replaced with Playboy Bunnies, but thats just my sick and perverted humour :D If this gonan happend i will just sit on the ground whit lots of beer and whatch the Bunnys :P rofl