PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees

Mr Kot
12-01-05, 16:08
I notice that the xmas trees have been removed in Neocron and Techhaven.

They still remain in DoY and in the main retail area of MB.

It's supposed to be bad luck, you know. :p Or could this be one of Reeza's latest tactics? Keep planting xmas trees in DoY to bring the occupants bad luck :D

/edit i'm referring to Terra, btw

Xeno LARD
12-01-05, 16:23
Some in Pepper Park aswell.

Nidhogg
12-01-05, 16:48
I'm trying to round up some guys to go cut them down.

N

ArgieD
12-01-05, 16:50

N

Typical idiot's flame:

How dare you and waste precious time on the trees rather than fixing item tracking, shops, fatals, flame, flame, trol, rant $^%$ etc :)

Xeno LARD
12-01-05, 16:51

N

Where do the Christmas trees go when they've been cut down?

Nidhogg
12-01-05, 16:52
Who knows until we get item tracking? ;)

N

Mr Kot
12-01-05, 17:32
Hehe, lumberjack Danae is onto it.

Just went to DoY for one last look at the tree for this year.. then *poof*.

I can never get my decorations down that quick o_O . I want a GM tool for xmas next year :D

Bugs Gunny
12-01-05, 17:36
Over here in Belgium we have a traditional Xmas tree burning, where every village gatheres their trees on a big pile and then sets them on fire, while drinking a kind of schnaps.

Maybe you could organise that somewhere.

Gather a bunch of people around a tree, everyone on their knees from intoxication, and then GM-firebarrel the whole area :-)

Danae
12-01-05, 18:34
I tried to get them all :p If anyone knows of any existing trees please let me know.

Dont Mess
12-01-05, 21:49
Over here in Belgium we have a traditional Xmas tree burning, where every village gatheres their trees on a big pile and then sets them on fire, while drinking a kind of schnaps.

Gather a bunch of people around a tree, everyone on their knees from intoxication, and then GM-firebarrel the whole area :-)

gosh u do live in the darkages

Redburn
12-01-05, 22:58
When do the chainsaws for cutting them down get put in the game?? I could use one of them..... :lol:

Danae
12-01-05, 23:46
That would be a yummy melee weapon :p

nobby
13-01-05, 00:12

I think thats kind of sad... :(

Xeno LARD
13-01-05, 00:30
Who knows until we get item tracking? ;)

N

I lol'd, I actually lol'd at that :(.

I think thats kind of sad... :(

I know what you mean :(.

Terayon
13-01-05, 01:03
I once set a chrismtas tree on fire..... The flames those things can shoot off is realy amazing. That must be awsome gunny :lol:

Transformer
13-01-05, 01:28
Put the Chirstmas tree's in my apartment!!

Xeno LARD
13-01-05, 01:50

You might live to regret that >_>

Ascension
13-01-05, 01:54
You might live to regret that >_>
naw trust me his apts a shit hole :lol:

Transformer
13-01-05, 03:37
naw trust me his apts a shit hole :lol:

Right you are my friend. DoY apts are shite. Did we just never learn to clean? Oh wait, forgot my APU has a city apt...Gimme a drom!

Cerbious
13-01-05, 22:12
xmas tree heaven?

Skusty
14-01-05, 19:33
Gimme 5 MC5 chips and i throw all Xmas treees to my navors aparments :D We ub sweden are crazy all exept me :p Im finish :lol: So...i can get rid of them :D hate my navors lol they did wrec my toys as a little kid :D so now i can give revenge whit THE POWER OF XMAS TREES!! Aint swedish people crazy? :D

mishkin
14-01-05, 22:24
We need chainsaws! And berserk powerups! :D

Skusty
16-01-05, 14:09
Next year i want you kk to add a Xmas store in plaza so you can buy xmas trees, " Fake snow " :p and xmas stuff to apps :D

Anna
16-01-05, 14:54
i remember back in nc1
when they first implemented items you could place in your apartement
ppl would plant a tree, but it was so big they couldnt move anymore and were stuck
they needed to call a gm to free them

so be carefull what you wish for :p

on the other hand, i also remember that a dev, cant come up with the name atm, something with bunny, put an xmas tree on my table in my vr apt
dinner was never quite the same i tell you :p

Dribble Joy
16-01-05, 14:59
something with bunny
Teh Killer Bunneh.

AKA Snowcrash.

My clan apt had a swamp tree in it.

Anna
16-01-05, 15:04
Teh Killer Bunneh.

AKA Snowcrash.

My clan apt had a swamp tree in it.
thats him :)

Mr Kot
18-01-05, 03:34
Ok, now that all the xmas trees have finally been put away for another year, how about those lingering forum avatars with santa hats on?

It's worse than seeing those council houses with their outdoor xmas lights still up in august :p

zii
18-01-05, 14:04
Its not bad luck to keep Christmas decoration up all year. We have a couple that are pemenant fixures and we're had no back luck, although we live on the Ring of Fire, but I digress...

Capt. Rik
18-01-05, 14:09
Ok, now that all the xmas trees have finally been put away for another year, how about those lingering forum avatars with santa hats on?

It's worse than seeing those council houses with their outdoor xmas lights still up in august :p

I've lost my original siggy :confused:

Jesterthegreat
18-01-05, 14:43
the doy trailer showed an xmas tree in an apt...

Mr Kot
18-01-05, 18:34
the doy trailer showed an xmas tree in an apt...
Yeah, i noticed that. Presents too. I thought they might have been sneaked into the plant shops before xmas as a kind of "easter egg" but alas it was not to be. :(

Maybe next year? O_o

[/hint]

I've lost my original siggy
ah, just stick some easter bunny ears on it or something :p