PDA

View Full Version : Anti gama bone vendor

Phlith
12-01-05, 09:53
Damnit... where in the hell is this guy... its like no one knows lol, my tank is running around with the lowest TL bones and hes almost capped... :lol:

Kozmos
12-01-05, 09:58
Ind A in one of the lil storage buildings

Bugs Gunny
12-01-05, 10:45
Techhaven, go to the appartements and instead of going straight towards teh appartement doors, turn right and open that door, there are vendors there, selling all kinds of things, including antigamma bones and i believe belts too. (there's a whole bunch of those vendors all over the appartement areas)

Dribble Joy
12-01-05, 14:06
They can be got from most tech angels shops in DOY too.

Mr Kot
12-01-05, 16:37
Techhaven, go to the appartements and instead of going straight towards teh appartement doors, turn right and open that door, there are vendors there, selling all kinds of things, including antigamma bones and i believe belts too. (there's a whole bunch of those vendors all over the appartement areas)
Not any more. I think that was a bug and was fixed in a recent patch. It used to be a "Tools" vendor that sold the bones. Now he sells tools again.

I presume the error was spotted when the lube vendors were added.

I would have posted it ages ago in the bug report threads, but it was so convenient for a pro-city to buy bones, that i kept it quiet. :D

Having said that, there would be no harm in the "official" bone vendor in TH selling antigamma bones. They shouldn't be an exclusive DoY product as it was Biotech that invented them; remember the run u used to have to do in NC1 to get them?

Heavyporker
12-01-05, 16:57
EXACTLY RIGHT.

Biotech came out with the anti-gamma bones.

Bugs Gunny
12-01-05, 17:25
Nah,..... trust me... those doy inhabitants realy NEED those antigamma bones....
They won't last long in there without them.. hehehehe.

NeoDriver
12-01-05, 17:50
Nah,..... trust me... those doy inhabitants realy NEED those anitgamma bones....
They won't last long in there without them.. hehehehe.

anti-radiation mabey lol

Serpent
12-01-05, 17:52
in the old jail.

El Jimben
12-01-05, 20:11
anti-radiation mabey lol

They developed glands in their bodies that keeps them pumped full o' resist x-ray ;)