PDA

View Full Version : Crahn Symp and Soul Light

Zheo
11-01-05, 22:39
Ok so i hit a wall,

When I want Pro city sympathy i go to jail house and kill all the npc's i can find, i lose no soul light and gain sympathy however now I want Crahn sympathy but all the npc's i have killed have cost me alot of soul light and now im in the crap house.

Are there any npc's I can kill that will give me crahn sympathy without taking my soul light?

Logan_storm_03
12-01-05, 00:10
erm, yeah i need help there aswell, so can any one also help :rolleyes:

Jaffo
12-01-05, 01:20
i had this prob also

although i was cm at the time i still had -99 symp with all anti city factions and i wanted to go ts so i decided to kill that guy at gab hes gives u a decent amount of fac symp but u only lose like 2 sl so u kill him a few times then do a launcher missions (lucky for me rs was a cm op) so i gr there grab mission run to bd kill 5 lcs then repeat then back to gab

rinse repeat

now i was lucky as i was cm so i could go to city so i only needed+8 symp b4 i did small spider missons in the city

thats hwo i went anti city, just an idea.

SypH
12-01-05, 02:44
I did it the np killing way, got to DoY and did missions. Now all the DoY guards and johnny-5's kos me and the copbots leave me alone. Funny that.

Ninjano2002uk
12-01-05, 04:22
I just have +Sym with everyone but TG LOL , so i do baby missons untill its up to 28 then or sumthin so i can do normal missons till 38 then Argies ;)

nightwind
12-01-05, 04:47
well if u were doy or cm i would suggest u kill raymond out side the city center

Zheo
12-01-05, 13:35
well if u were doy or cm i would suggest u kill raymond out side the city center

I'm, a Protopharm runner with -36 Crahn sympathy form general fights, what I really need is the location of someone the crahn hate who I can kill over and over without losing soul light...

Mr Kot
12-01-05, 16:02
GMs say there is a run available in the wastelands that lets you change alliances. To date, i have yet to find an NPC who starts you off on such a mission.

I have found a curious character in A-08 though. Agent Foster hides in an outbuilding off the road, guarded by a S.T.O.R.M. bot. He is City Admin faction and if a pro-city talks to him, he says, "Hail Neocron!". If an anti-city talks to him, he starts ranting at you and opens fire. Killing him just loses you all pro-city sympathies.

I thought he might have been this secret mission guy, but obviously not.

Anyone else got a clue?

Miss Naughty
12-01-05, 16:16
I'm sure there is an npc in the middle of K-14 that is supposed to start the NC-DoY thing. I can't remember what she's called though.

I just killed a mate a few (many) times to get the sympathy to change. The whole thing only took me about an hour. Changing back to NC would be a lot more difficult though, now that I've completely shafted my sympathies.

Ninjano2002uk
13-01-05, 04:01
well am only hated by TG -50 LOL so am not doing that epic any time soon...

got-rage
13-01-05, 11:06
you dont really need the tg epic anyways.

Jesterthegreat
13-01-05, 14:39
I'm, a Protopharm runner with -36 Crahn sympathy form general fights, what I really need is the location of someone the crahn hate who I can kill over and over without losing soul light...

wouldnt killing an allied NPC for symps, who doesnt lower SL, be an exploit?

or is this the way KK intended them?

I'd confirm with KK that these NPC's are supposed to result in no SL loss before i did it if i was you...

Zheo
13-01-05, 15:04
wouldnt killing an allied NPC for symps, who doesnt lower SL, be an exploit?

or is this the way KK intended them?

I'd confirm with KK that these NPC's are supposed to result in no SL loss before i did it if i was you...

OOC: No i asked a GM and it turns out you can kill anti faction npc's without losing soul light, i just assumed there was some way for me to kill an npc without losing soul light due to a sector like outzone for instance where the rules where different, doesnt matter now as i've made the trip to dome of york

So yey me now all i have to do is DO IT AGAIN! cept i dont have to kill npc's cos i actually have some +symp with all anti factions with my ppu yey me
Thanks for the help guys

Zheo
13-01-05, 15:05
i had this prob also

although i was cm at the time i still had -99 symp with all anti city factions and i wanted to go ts so i decided to kill that guy at gab hes gives u a decent amount of fac symp but u only lose like 2 sl so u kill him a few times then do a launcher missions (lucky for me rs was a cm op) so i gr there grab mission run to bd kill 5 lcs then repeat then back to gab

rinse repeat

now i was lucky as i was cm so i could go to city so i only needed+8 symp b4 i did small spider missons in the city

thats hwo i went anti city, just an idea.

OOC: Did just that then went to plaza 2 and did Blackdragon/Crahn missions to gain symp with Crahn, had to hide from the stupid copbots who did a crap job of killing me though... "Out of sight out of mind"

zii
14-01-05, 01:27
I went and jutted the bloke outside the city centre, and he gave me + on anti city sym., except Crahn, although i hv 57 with Crahn. lost loads with pro-city of course.