PDA

View Full Version : Capping CON and STR on a Spy Droner???

Terkantia
11-01-05, 21:37
OK, Im 2 DEX & INT pts from cappin Dink. YAY!!!!!

Well, his CON and STR are really suffering. I dont get shot much (unless PK'in and then if found == DED!!) or from the arrant punisher/Rk1000 shot.

Is there a fairly straighforward way to work these two skills as a droner/hacker? I could really use some CON work as to add to my resists . . .

tia

Morganth
11-01-05, 21:42
OK, Im 2 DEX & INT pts from cappin Dink. YAY!!!!!

Well, his CON and STR are really suffering. I dont get shot much (unless PK'in and then if found == DED!!) or from the arrant punisher/Rk1000 shot.

Is there a fairly straighforward way to work these two skills as a droner/hacker? I could really use some CON work as to add to my resists . . .

tia

Run research missions. Or just get shot at by people :p

Brammers
11-01-05, 21:42
Does fighting hacknet mobs not give CON in hacknet?

Tips for capping STR on a spy. Do TL150 Res missions, use rifles, so lots of construction and gun+drive a Combat Chaincraft V1.

CON - gun+drive a Combat Chaincraft V1, and take on Warbots!

Xeron Brigs
11-01-05, 23:19
One of the slower ways is to take some hard or very hard missions and kill the mobs with your droner. It may take a while, but you will level up your str and con. Once they reach level 40, you have capped them.

Jaffo
12-01-05, 01:22
droners dont need con tbh once found = dead so it dont matter

trigger hurt
12-01-05, 01:41
skill 47 veh, put in veh int 3.
skill 30 or 40 repair, put on repair glove

drive rhino while someone guns. repair rhino when it get's low condition

your str will cap pretty quickly. your con...well...only way to do that is missions or get shot at.

You could make your droner a symp whore for alot of people. Make them shoot you with maledictions or moonstrikers or hit you with holy lightnings.

eprodigy
12-01-05, 01:46
skill melee grab a sword and kill some aggies :P

cornelius5
12-01-05, 01:54
pop in a const 3 get a glove and make wep part 8 and 9's, i capped my droners str in a night and got 200 of each part for making shit in the future

SypH
12-01-05, 02:42
I dont even bother with leveling con and str for my droners that much. I run missions to cap my psi (which also gets con and str to about 20 anyways ) so whatever con levels I get go into ath and any str lvls go into trns. Not much use for skilling anything else as a droner.

Tantta
12-01-05, 04:07
i capped my spy droner too for while ago, well, intel and dex is 100 base

and about my con, i leveld that in El farid with meds and my own junk heal, it takes for while but.. any better ideas? :confused:

anyway, i think leveling str is just impossible tbh, its funny it i was using pa3 before the helmet ;) im stuck on str 25 now.

Terkantia
12-01-05, 15:35
droners dont need con tbh once found = dead so it dont matter

Well, i think it does matter. If I can stand through an extra hit or round of shots, that _may_ give me enough timew to esc from the drone and hit stealth.

Npotice I said may, as 99.9% of the time, found == ded. No way around that really.

Although I ahve found the PA3 really helps me take a lil more abuse then normal.

anyway, i think leveling str is just impossible tbh, its funny it i was using pa3 before the helmet im stuck on str 25 now.

LOL!! Same here. Still have newb psi armor on, except for the boots.

@everyone. Thx a ton for the info and PM's. I know now that once I finish cappin DEX/INT, the rest will be fairly straightforward, if time consuming. lol!

Bugs Gunny
12-01-05, 15:40
Droners need con for runspeed, as oly an idiot would spec a droner with agility, it's 50 health and all the rest in athletics baby.