PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream

Xeno LARD
11-01-05, 13:47
Well, had a dream. Last night I drempt that NC was patched when I woke up. I woke up and it wasn't :(.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I dream of a game? Maybe I secretly love niddy :angel:.

sanityislost
11-01-05, 13:51
I also had a dream late night... random people where clicking on me and opening
a trade window to keep me from going to some place :/ ......was kinda evil

SiL ..:..

Jesterthegreat
11-01-05, 14:35
i used to dream in nc lots... got to the point where i couldnt work out what i did ingame last night and what i dreamed O_o

Latent Entropy
11-01-05, 14:40
:lol: that is scarey when that happens.

ArgieD
11-01-05, 15:00
:lol: that is scarey when that happens.

erm...they are speaking hypotheticaly; they were just joking :)

Actually I am joking now. Thing is that I have some serious issues with my sense of humour. Need to work on it a lot... :(

Skusty
11-01-05, 15:11
Lol! I dream of a nc World whit out crashes :angel: And one time in the the school me and my mate did disscust ( sorry cant spell it right ) of what would happend if EA Games bougth all rights to NC :p Could't be able to surrvive a nc when each time u crash u havbe to hear " EA Games Challenge everything" :D And it would prolly be a big EA game store in via whit Ea games stuff and a tv whit trailers on new games :D and a big EA logo in plaza on floor :lol:

Terkantia
11-01-05, 16:02
erm...they are speaking hypotheticaly; they were just joking :)

Actually I am joking now. Thing is that I have some serious issues with my sense of humour. Need to work on it a lot... :(

ROTFL!!!

The first step my friend, is awareness.

Without it, nothing ever changes.

Evar!!

Nidhogg
11-01-05, 16:20
Thread moved.

N

Xeno LARD
13-01-05, 17:32
Purple was saying the other day that she talks about NC in her sleep :|.

Dribble Joy
13-01-05, 17:35
I my head I now mostly refer to myself as DJ, not Dan.

Which is very worrying.

Heavyporker
13-01-05, 19:00
Why would anything like that worry you?

Everyone's going online... the computer is becoming an extension of us...

the boundary between reality and virtuality blurs with every generation of video hardware and software...