PDA

View Full Version : [ Crahn epic ]

Ninjano2002uk
11-01-05, 04:12
U know misson 5 of the Crahn epic were you speak to Mr morpheus & he asks you to kill 2 creatures blah blah to get two items , well i have the crystal black 1 from Galpoticus but , Vaskulus in Crystal Cave wont drop the second item all he drops is ya normal junk... how am i ment to complete this epic if he wont drop the item ? please sum1 reply as i have seen a good few crahn masters on mars..

thx

Pestilence
11-01-05, 04:57
deutsches forum

LeoPump
11-01-05, 07:59
Wie Pesti schon sagte, deutsches Forum, demnachzufolge auch Deutsch sprechen!

Ansonsten, schalt NC auf engl. dann rallst den Aufgabentext auch, so schwer ist der nun wirklich nicht!

So Long...
Leo

$tormbringer
11-01-05, 12:36
did u kill him just once? maybe u have to kill him again or something... it worked with my epic... first kill -> got the fragment...

or ask a gm for help

Osirix
11-01-05, 12:37
leo, pesti. er spricht kein deutsch, also wird er kaum verstehen was ihr geschrieben habt :D

mfg

osi O_o

Mr Kot
11-01-05, 16:39
When i did it, im sure i killed Vaskulus first, looted the disk, then went after the reaper galopticus.

Do you think the order might make a difference?

If all else fails, try cancelling the mission and restarting with the kills in the other order.

LOST
11-01-05, 17:20
i killed the galapicos thingy (reaper) first..when i got to crystal caves i ran around for about 10 (5 :rolleyes: ) minutes getting poisoned waiting for him to spawn.
both dropped normally for me.

if you dont want to wait for a gm cancel the mission and try the crystal cave first. redoing missions resloves most issues.

Capt. Rik
11-01-05, 18:48
btw the crahn epic is bugged - on mission 3 I lost over 100 soullite and 50 FA symp when i killed the guys in OZ 4 :mad:

El Jimben
11-01-05, 20:01
btw the crahn epic is bugged - on mission 3 I lost over 100 soullite and 50 FA symp when i killed the guys in OZ 4 :mad:

Hehe, that's coz you're own supposed to waste the faction representatives and not their bodyguards (who incidentally don't do a very good job of protecting)

Capt. Rik
11-01-05, 20:07
Hehe, that's coz you're own supposed to waste the faction representatives and not their bodyguards (who incidentally don't do a very good job of protecting)

The epic mission text says waste all of them so i did...

El Jimben
11-01-05, 20:51
Sucky :( I think I musta just had some helpful ppl on faction/alliance chat as I swear I did that epic twice & didn't lose anything

Capt. Rik
11-01-05, 20:53
maybe i mis-read it. oh well, sitting out the SL loss now

LOST
11-01-05, 21:01
i killed them too..i should know by now, having several epics under the belt, not to actually trust the script as written.

Mr Kot
11-01-05, 21:09
The epic mission text says waste all of them so i did...

I thought my mission said to waste NPCs only until you get the chemical.

The first one i killed (Drakkan Helios) dropped the chemical, so i got out of there and took it back to DoY as requested. Mission complete.

bodyguards (who incidentally don't do a very good job of protecting)
Hehe, yeah... and have you noticed that the bodyguards have a lower combat rank than those they're protecting? I'd sack that security firm if i were them :p

Capt. Rik
11-01-05, 21:15
I thought my mission said to waste NPCs only until you get the chemical.

The first one i killed (Drakkan Helios) dropped the chemical, so i got out of there and took it back to DoY as requested. Mission complete.

i killed them too..i should know by now, having several epics under the belt, not to actually trust the script as written.

From what you say, it sounds like i'm unlucky, the first NPC in the doorway was Calvin Grimwood, I killed him then his guards who attacked me and looted their bodies (i'd then lost all the SL and FS), then i found Drakkhan was hiding out of sight behind a box so i killed him and found the chemical. The damage had been done tho at that point.

The script for that part of the mission is extremely ambiguous however. It says kill the guys until you find the chemical (which is what i did).

Morganth
11-01-05, 21:23

ooo, that means you have transferred your mains into NC2 :D

Come Tangent, its the way to go!

(Its also where I will be soon, along with a few friends)

Ninjano2002uk
12-01-05, 03:13
[ Cant talk German sorry (yer i know why post in german forum) so that people i play with on mars can help , well infact am startin to pick up little words hehe!

Closed did finish epic btw , all am gona say is Dont use guids! as they are wrong! it said talk to Res in C HQ , then kill the Giant then the fire mob etc then talk to morph when infact you have to talk to him 1st thats why the misson went wrong as the 1st mob in the cave would not drop the loot ^^.

So happy finished that epic , had to move back to Tangent to go bio tech now ^^ How funny it was to GR in2 Tangent HQ as Crahn & run past guards clickin i wana be Tangent LOL :p

Ninjano2002uk
12-01-05, 03:15
i killed the galapicos thingy (reaper) first..when i got to crystal caves i ran around for about 10 (5 :rolleyes: ) minutes getting poisoned waiting for him to spawn.
both dropped normally for me.

if you dont want to wait for a gm cancel the mission and try the crystal cave first. redoing missions resloves most issues.

thats what i did , i canceled & started misson again killed the Cave mob 1st (after i spoke to morph ) not just running to the mobs 1st :)

p.s the baby warbot is sooooooooo cute! STORM's are no so cute 8|

El Jimben
12-01-05, 20:25
When I killed the reaper dude the 2nd time I did the epic, he had FIVE grim chaser brothers helping him.

My legs went before I could loot him n I died and had to restart :(

Ninjano2002uk
13-01-05, 03:56
LOL :p