PDA

View Full Version : Description stats missing.

Seven
09-01-05, 22:22
I used to get this bug on some store bought psi modules, but never on the ones I made.

Now I get it on any of them, where the stats on the bottom don't show up.
Like how much mana to cast, how long it lasts, etc...

Also noticed one of my laserblades no longer shows the type and amount of damage it deals.

First pic shows the stats, the next two don't.

Goa'uld
09-01-05, 22:57
hehe i haven't seen them stats in years :P

It's a very old bug :*(

CMaster
09-01-05, 23:15
I've never seen them. I didn't realise you could. The only way I knew of working out waht the modules did was asking in the Help channel, or making guesses based on the name. Normally I did both.

NeoDriver
09-01-05, 23:27
i think it only shows up you have 1+ free slots on it but iom not to sure

Latent Entropy
09-01-05, 23:46
I always got that bug if i ever bought anything from a shop, i couldnt see the stats on the last line, but i thought it was just the way it was 8|.

This bug is so old then, it really has become a "feature" :rolleyes:

Kozmos
10-01-05, 03:53
Ive got 3 POB's, 2 that I use, one that i havent used atall, the 2 I use alot I cant see the stats on, the 3rd one I can. I remember back a while ago that doing something like trying to 'reload' a spell or melee weapon causes this problem.

guess ill get some weapons made and test it out :X

Seven
10-01-05, 05:39
Ive got 3 POB's, 2 that I use, one that i havent used atall, the 2 I use alot I cant see the stats on, the 3rd one I can. I remember back a while ago that doing something like trying to 'reload' a spell or melee weapon causes this problem.

I'll try that, thanks. :)

Seven
11-01-05, 03:13

Can confirm this. If you have a spell drawn out like you're going to cast it and hit your "reload" key, the stats on the bottom disappear. :rolleyes:

Xeno LARD
11-01-05, 03:21
Can confirm this. If you have a spell drawn out like you're going to cast it and hit your "reload" key, the stats on the bottom disappear. :rolleyes:

Yep, annoying huh? I'm used to proper chars where you have to reload the weap after killing, when it's safe. So I do that on spells alot :(.

El Jimben
12-01-05, 23:13
Weird but them I'm sure in the old days, psi modules never used to say how much mana it was to cast them. I think I've still got some spells like that. Not seen it on anything else though

SorkZmok
12-01-05, 23:15
"Reloading" spells and melee weapons removes the dmg type they do.

Weird bug, and around for ages.