PDA

View Full Version : click to pay...

nobby
09-01-05, 15:55
hi, my neocron account has been suspended by C2P, i recieved emails about them not recieving money but i have the cash...so i don't know why this is happening, i've heard this is happening to others.
I've sent a mail to account@neocron.com, no reply...i asked click to pay...no reply, whats going on?
help me please!

Tratos
09-01-05, 15:57
when did you mail account@nc?

Spermy
09-01-05, 15:57
hi, my neocron account has been suspended by C2P, i recieved emails about them not recieving money but i have the cash...so i don't know why this is happening, i've heard this is happening to others.
I've sent a mail to account@neocron.com, no reply...i asked click to pay...no reply, whats going on?
help me please!

Talk directly to C2P - Run the card through over the phone, bobs ur uncle. And make sure you get a statement of it via email and a transaction number ( Most phone transactions will have a refference number that they read off to you)

Capt. Rik
09-01-05, 16:07
help me please!

You personally wont be able to sort it (you're too young to have a credit card right?) Who ever pays for your neocron subscription needs to contact their bank and C2P.

cornelius5
09-01-05, 16:27
i also have a similar problem. but i have updated my credit card info with c2p, yet its been 2 days and they still havent charged my updated credit card for my nc subscription,,
anyone know how long this part takes?

nobby
09-01-05, 16:59
i Wish i could contact Odin, though he doesn't do PM's...
oh poo...

nobby
09-01-05, 17:05
when did you mail account@nc?

about 2 days ago, i got a reply in like half an hour later saying they would speak to C2P about it, no reply back... :(
i need my neocrack!

edit: sorry for forgetting to mention

naimex
09-01-05, 17:08
just because they say they didnt get the money doesnt mean that they didnt actually get the money..

just means they dont know what the beep is going on in their systems..

Click to pay...
...not to play

EDIT:

i Wish i could contact Odin, though he doesn't do PM's...
oh poo...

Send him an email via these forums. He answers those when he has the time.

nobby
09-01-05, 17:09
pain in the arse... :(

nobby
09-01-05, 19:17
I've finally recieved a reply from teh C2P saying...
Dear Mr. Cousins,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

According to our files, the last two attempts to debit your credit card with the amount of ¤11.16 failed because the amount was declined by your credit card issuer. Please contact them in order to find out why this was so. PLease advise as to when we may be able to debit your card.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.
---------------------------
bah...
Odin, i could use your help...

Spermy
09-01-05, 19:18
I've finally recieved a reply from teh C2P saying...
Dear Mr. Cousins,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

According to our files, the last two attempts to debit your credit card with the amount of ¤11.16 failed because the amount was declined by your credit card issuer. Please contact them in order to find out why this was so. PLease advise as to when we may be able to debit your card.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.
---------------------------
bah...
Odin, i could use your help...

Someone ain't paid the card, or you need to get in touch with the issuer.

nobby
09-01-05, 19:20
isn't everyone getting this though?

Spermy
09-01-05, 19:24
isn't everyone getting this though?

No. Just those that haven't paid / released thier cards.

If they can't take it, they can't take it, they're not going to lie to you about it are they?

nobby
09-01-05, 19:32
well i was just reading what niddy wrote in the announcement forum.

Spermy
09-01-05, 20:39
Eh?

All Nid has wrote in the announcment forum is this...

This is for PBC...

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=121079

I didn't see any other payment issues threads there... :confused:

Enlighten me, or gimme a URL and it might be easier to understand... :confused:

nobby
09-01-05, 21:57
it's alright, i just added a new card to C2P and emailed them.

cornelius5
09-01-05, 23:46
well nobby now ur in my position,, i changed card and did the email thing,,been a few days already but still no activation. gl

Asurmen Spec Op
10-01-05, 02:40
well nobby now ur in my position,, i changed card and did the email thing,,been a few days already but still no activation. gl aye just get angry or something. or do what I do and tell them to give you their number now so you can fix this. but say it in a more angry voice. they fixed it for me
and to the age thing
my friend sounds like hes 12 and he got thru just fine

Morganth
10-01-05, 02:47
aye just get angry or something. or do what I do and tell them to give you their number now so you can fix this. but say it in a more angry voice. they fixed it for me
and to the age thing
my friend sounds like hes 12 and he got thru just fine

One of my accounts got cancelled because of an expired card, and they didn't tell me. So I wrote them an email that asked them to "stop pissing me about all the time". Then when I got a call from them the last thing the woman said was "I hope we don't piss you off in the future, good bye".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
10-01-05, 02:52
One of my accounts got cancelled because of an expired card, and they didn't tell me. So I wrote them an email that asked them to "stop pissing me about all the time". Then when I got a call from them the last thing the woman said was "I hope we don't piss you off in the future, good bye".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol! and people say anger never pays off :D

Matthew.v.smith
10-01-05, 19:03

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao that just made me laugh I can just imagine her saying that :p

Personally I havent had any problems with C2P (touch wood) but that doesent make things right for all the people having problems and I would much rather use
PayByCash like old times.

Matty. :angel:

nobby
11-01-05, 00:42
yep...they never bothered to bloody say me old card expired...waiting for activation......****************************FOOK!

Asurmen Spec Op
11-01-05, 01:13
If click2pay fucks me up again im going to paybycash. even with a card

cornelius5
11-01-05, 02:14
interesting developments on my /still expired/ nc subscription

after 4 days i called c2p to see why my nc account was still inactive...
i had updated my credit card and done everything right,
but c2p didnt charge my account yet because i only have a 1 star c2p rating, which allows 50$ u.s max.
and nc 6 month subscription is above my star rating.
when i asked when my new 2 star rating would let me pay for nc ,
the english german language barrier confused me,, so now i wait

nobby
11-01-05, 09:18
ODIN...WHERE ARE YOU..... :(

christ sake...fucking help me KK, MOD...or what ever....i'm getting really pissed off now!