PDA

View Full Version : NC1 to NC2 xfer question - please help

Avery Bayne
08-01-05, 23:56
Hello all –

Well, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve played, but I was thinking about getting
back into the game with NC2. I’ve searched through the forums looking for
answers to my questions, and found most, but there arte still some conflicting things that I need straitened out. Any help appreciated:

1) I have read that the September server snapshot means that anything you had in your QB, armor, implants, etc (excluding wiped items) would transfer. Anything you do to organize after the snapshot is wasted time, as it wont transfer to NC2. I just logged on to my NC1 account, and everything is still where it was when I saw it last (inventory, gogo items, etc), but I have not put the stuff onto my chars yet – does this mean that if I take gogo, inv, implants, armor, etc and load them onto my char for transfer that they wont be on my toon in NC2 just because I didn’t do it in september ?????

2) Well, I guess that the answer to question1 has a lot to do with this next one. Assuming I can still organize my characters now (January 2005) for transfer to NC2 what would you all suggest I bring over? I could spend some time taking the 400-some rare parts that I have and make weps and stuff to QB over – is that better than taking over parts?

3) I have several accounts and would probably keep them all. I have heard that you can transfer more stuff by making a bunch of mules, loading them, transferring them, deleting – rinse, wash, repeat…….Does this work? Is it illegal according to KK?

Thanks – I know that some of these questions have been asked a million times, but I’ve been away for like a year, and reading through all the forum “junk” trying to get to real answers can be tough around here……
;)

Kozmos
09-01-05, 00:02
you dont get your gogo, you only get your QB/Implanted Imps.

You will get your chars in NC2 _AS THEY WERE_ on the september snapshot. Any changes since then will not effect the snapshot.

Capt. Rik
09-01-05, 00:05
As you've probably read. A snapshot of the character database was taken in september.

Characters that are transferred over will have all their F3 and F4 items (imps and armour) plus the 10 items in their quickbelts.

If you didn't have your characters ready by the september snapshot date then i'm afraid you wont be able to re-organise your chars.

The only items that wont transfer regardless are any epic rewards (all epic statuses were reset), and apartment or vehicle keys.

The mule technique is perfectly valid. I'm assuming you'll be joining Terra - it's a 4 slot international server (language is English).

Oh and you'll have to buy the upgrade to NC2 for each account that you have :(

Hope to see you in-game :)