PDA

View Full Version : Bleh - Out of game for WEEKS!

Spermy
08-01-05, 19:26
Contrary to popular belief, walls are not soft, nor are they squishy and fun. Walls hurt. Quite a lot, surprisingly!

Bleh, very frustrating, Broken Elbow, muscle damage and clavacle damage with muscle around there too. Annoying thing is, My elbow needs a wierd casty thing to help it heal, But while my muscle is healing, they can't do it because it will wreck my arm. BOO. So I have to wait for my muscle to heal, and then for my elbow before I can even use a frikkin mouse properly.

Lameness.

Pity me!

But you'll still see me occasionally! IIRC, the cereslabs don't require to much movement if you have a moony!

Get well items and cash accepted! hehehehe! Phayse/Pennance main chars ingame! :p Relax! I'm kidding!!!

Mr Kot
08-01-05, 23:07
Walls are meant to be hard.

Walls are devices invented (and intended) to prevent access to or egress from a particular place to another particular place.

DON'T fuck with walls.

Attempting to do so is exploiting... :p

Walls react rather unpleasantly with alcohol.

As for in game items, if i see you around, i may donate some useful objects for your appartment so u can make...............your very own wall!! :D

Nerf walls, tbh

Capt. Rik
08-01-05, 23:36
That sucks dude, hope you get better soon. Muscle injuries can be a bitch to heal. I tore muscles in my knee at easter. Took 2 months to heal cos a knee is not something you can keep immobile all the time. Luckily it meant I couls sit around a home playing cron.

Take it easy tho :)

Spermy
08-01-05, 23:50
That sucks dude, hope you get better soon. Muscle injuries can be a bitch to heal. I tore muscles in my knee at easter. Took 2 months to heal cos a knee is not something you can keep immobile all the time. Luckily it meant I couls sit around a home playing cron.

Take it easy tho :)

HOW LONG?!

They never gave me an ETA on how lon git would take to heal up, I guessed the few weeks due to a previous experience with elbow breakiness.

Dammit. I'm fucked for my exams then. :( I gotta pass em if I wanna go back to Tees in Sept for my final year of uni =/

On a lighter note - I can play NC.

Just very badly, as anyone at fightnight will have just seen :p

Terayon
08-01-05, 23:57
ball mousse maybe? They dont need you to move your elbow.

Capt. Rik
09-01-05, 00:12
HOW LONG?!

They never gave me an ETA on how lon git would take to heal up, I guessed the few weeks due to a previous experience with elbow breakiness.

Dammit. I'm fucked for my exams then. :( I gotta pass em if I wanna go back to Tees in Sept for my final year of uni =/

On a lighter note - I can play NC.

Just very badly, as anyone at fightnight will have just seen :p

Yeah sux doesn't it. I tore the muscles just below my left knee whilst playing hockey.

I'm sure you wont take as long to heal tho, you said it's in a cast so you should be able to keep it fairly static

MkVenner
09-01-05, 00:51
i broke my collar bone playing rugby...that was funnily enough the least serious break but the most painful and anoying....never really got back into rugby coz of that bitch...

broke my leg when i fell off a motorbike, didnt hurt a bit for some reason, i was just worrying about my girlfrind who was on the back more (she didnt have a scratch :p)

then i fucked my hand up punching one of those casio electric piano things, then a wall, a coupla times...

atm i have a broken finger from dropping the bonnet of my car on it (from only like 10 inches tho not all the way up :D) while i was fitting new headlights....mouse hand :( im not playing much NC either spermy mate :p

Spermy
09-01-05, 01:18
Heh - I should rename this thread war wounds or summat :p

@ Rik

They can't cast me till the muscles heal, and the muscles are going to take longer because of my elbow, with it being broken I can't exercise them as much as I could without a knackered elbow.

Ah Well, Apparently Typing and mouse use are good gentle exercise :p

Woot.

steweygrrr
09-01-05, 18:24
So I'm guessing the regualrly scheduled moshing wouldn't be gentle exercise....how about regularly scheduled drinking?

Next time I'll make an effort to get in your way more :P

naimex
09-01-05, 19:57
I had a full arm cast on once, cuz my lower arm broke 3 places on the 2 bones down there..

6 months of full cast, and then the suffering pain of having a quite nice looking female nurse actually, pull my arm out of the position my muscle had locked it in..

arm wrapped in castfor 6 months = smelly and squishy... do not look or smell... its not a nice sight or scent.

Spermy
09-01-05, 20:44
Bleh..

Muscle has to heal first. And the castyness - fun fun fun... - I'll look like that butler guy from scary movie 2... :rolleyes:

giga191
10-01-05, 00:01
I had a full arm cast on once, cuz my lower arm broke 3 places on the 2 bones down there..

6 months of full cast, and then the suffering pain of having a quite nice looking female nurse actually, pull my arm out of the position my muscle had locked it in..

arm wrapped in castfor 6 months = smelly and squishy... do not look or smell... its not a nice sight or scent.
Ouch 6 months is a long time. I only had mine on for 5 weeks althought i still found a way to play NC. Wow and i thought my muscle was stiff afterwards... i wouldn't want to imagine what yours was like

MkVenner
10-01-05, 00:45
When i had my leg in a cast the only joint that was locked was the ankle so it wasnt so bad, collar bone tho, thats a bitch, you dont get a cast, just a sling like thingy and get told not to move it too much...which is a big bowl of piss...tho my finger atm is annoying the fuck outta me, the amount of times i forget and go type with it, or knock it, or my girlfriend rolls on it in the night....good thing its only the ring finger...id be pissed if it was the index or middle...

Morganth
10-01-05, 02:45
id be pissed if it was the index or middle...

Gotta pick your nose/ass with something! :p

Asurmen Spec Op
10-01-05, 02:53
this thread is why im glad I havent broken any bones yet(unless you count them being significantly moved broken)

Ascension
10-01-05, 03:25
Well dude, Hope it all heals right..

My dad (xtro) had a bike accident like 18 years ago which injured his right leg. Its never really recovered. Needless to say he was lucky because he was lying 1 meter from a tree. :(

Anyways Last year he was coming down some marble stairs when he bad right leg gave way he fell down the marble stairs and landed on his arm, fracturing his elbow and wrist. needless to say it healed funny and know he cant straighten his arm. Even when he uses all his strenght it wont budge.

anyways m8, hope ya get better remember "Walls > you" :p

Xeno LARD
10-01-05, 14:30
/me pats spermy.

Revslad
10-01-05, 14:34
damn that musta hurt, hope it heals ok.

few years back i fell off my bike breaking my wrist in 4 places, was a bit like a sausage lol the whole lower end of my arm just floped down. but 4 opps later and a big scar and 4 metal plates and im good as new:P, hope u have the same luck :D

Bugs Gunny
10-01-05, 14:37
Only ever broke one part of my body:

Large toe on left foot, broke it on someone's head... And he was still standing lol.

Left foot in three places, from jumping out of second floor window to "prove" how stupid it is to do that. They said i didn't have the guts.
My cousin did better, he jumped out the third floor window and didn't evne hurt himself, but then again he was drunk as hell.
Oh yeah, and i wasn't wearing shoes, so that might have been it.

Mind you, all this was between 8-12 years ago, just to let you know i HAVE grown up since then

Koth
11-01-05, 11:38
:( @ spermy. After all the fun we had in that thread the other day

/me pats xeno