PDA

View Full Version : Are codebreaks in game???

Terkantia
08-01-05, 16:04
I've heard some ppl have them for sale, others say they are in yet, other say thye are.

Anyone have a definitive answer on this please??

tia

Kozmos
08-01-05, 16:07
I've heard some ppl have them for sale, others say they are in yet, other say thye are.

Anyone have a definitive answer on this please??

tia
yes, you make them from the codebreaker spines that the hacknet mobs drop. Need a recycler to make them.

Terkantia
08-01-05, 16:18
yes, you make them from the codebreaker spines that the hacknet mobs drop. Need a recycler to make them.

Cool. I've killed the mobs in the storage areas, no loot. The 60's in the travel areas, no loot. Haven't really fought the 80's near MB/TH areas.

Who drops what loot to recycle?

trigger hurt
08-01-05, 17:31
last time I went on a codebreaker hunting spree...the only mobs that dropped them were the mobs in the Faction DNS areas.

This was supposed to be fixed too...hmm.

Spermy
08-01-05, 17:31
Cool. I've killed the mobs in the storage areas, no loot. The 60's in the travel areas, no loot. Haven't really fought the 80's near MB/TH areas.

Who drops what loot to recycle?

I think they're faction DNS ones tho I ain't sure.

EDIT

Bleh - beaten, damn this one handed typiness.

Kozmos
08-01-05, 18:49
Dungeon mob's drop the parts now

Terkantia
09-01-05, 23:59
But, do the dungeon mobs drop ALL the parts needed?

Asurmen Spec Op
10-01-05, 02:20
Dungeon mob's drop the parts now really?
when I was soloing the med/lows all they dropped was comp junk

Kozmos
10-01-05, 03:50
really?
when I was soloing the med/lows all they dropped was comp junk
parts 7-10 drop in the high level dungeons.

havent even botherd with the medium and low ones so far, guess i wont if they dont drop anything.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-01-05, 03:57
parts 7-10 drop in the high level dungeons.

havent even botherd with the medium and low ones so far, guess i wont if they dont drop anything. wait we arent talking about those things in the boxs with a big 5 on it or something?

Kozmos
10-01-05, 04:09
wait we arent talking about those things in the boxs with a big 5 on it or something?
no their at the 'end' of the dungeons, or those stupid customer database things are, ive been getting codebreaker spine 7-10's from the mobs in there (50/50 i think might be 80/80)

Asurmen Spec Op
10-01-05, 04:29
no their at the 'end' of the dungeons, or those stupid customer database things are, ive been getting codebreaker spine 7-10's from the mobs in there (50/50 i think might be 80/80) can u post a screeny of one, ive never seen one

Jaenus
10-01-05, 21:28
no their at the 'end' of the dungeons, or those stupid customer database things are, ive been getting codebreaker spine 7-10's from the mobs in there (50/50 i think might be 80/80)
Last time I checked they were labelled as 50/50's but whatever they are they hit really hard (aka bugged mobs from before). Haven't been in there for a while though.

Edit: And don't kill the customer database thingies as, even if its for a faction red to you, you'll lose soul light.