PDA

View Full Version : Wish - The UMMORPG - Shocking!

Ascension
07-01-05, 22:37
Anyone else played that PoS, i thought Hmm ill give it a shot. I logged in to a lineage2 style controls.. but less smooth..

No tutorial just dropped me into some empty island of npc's anyone actually managed to work it out?

Jesterthegreat
07-01-05, 22:50
No tutorial just dropped me into some empty island of npc's anyone actually managed to work it out?

sounds as bad as the old NC noob experiance.

i was watching it but forgot... is it open beta now?

Ascension
07-01-05, 23:18
sounds as bad as the old NC noob experiance.

i was watching it but forgot... is it open beta now?
yup, i d/l'd and waited for beta acceptance.. logged in and within 10 mins it was off my pc :p

Latent Entropy
07-01-05, 23:41
I got my beta account activated thought WOOO since terra is in the state its in, downloaded, installed, then *BING "Your graphics Card isnt supported" posted on forums to see if there was a way around it, nowt =/

Uninstalled

Mechanicus
07-01-05, 23:45
im in beta im gonna check it out when it finishes downloading

i heard it was like UO

sanityislost
08-01-05, 00:23
lol went to try it out and the beta is closed, got any idea when the next will be?

SiL ..:..

Ascension
08-01-05, 00:51
lol went to try it out and the beta is closed, got any idea when the next will be?

You can still apply last i checked.. just you gotta join the queue to play..

-Demon-
08-01-05, 01:00
You can still apply last i checked.. just you gotta join the queue to play..

Sounds like it more fun to get picked than actually play. I have no idea what this game is about...

Ascension
08-01-05, 01:58
Sounds like it more fun to get picked than actually play. I have no idea what this game is about...

Wish Official Site (http://www.mutablerealms.com/) there's info on their but I just dont get the game.. its just awkward :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
14-01-05, 12:38
I just read on Gamasutra that this has been canned.

"After careful consideration of all the facts and analyzing all the data which we have gathered from the Wish Beta 2.0 test so far, we have decided to cancel the Wish project," said the team at Mutable Realms.This is an incredibly difficult industry to be in right now.

N

/edit - their website confirms it.

Ascension
14-01-05, 13:16
wow, nicely spotted Nid, thats shocking news! :eek:

Masentaja
14-01-05, 14:22
Whoa , that was fast indeed. They hyped that game to be uber with their big playerbase, this what happens, focuses too much on hardware, putting the gameplay secondary thing.

sanityislost
14-01-05, 17:23
damn thats some freaky pile of piss

MkVenner
14-01-05, 17:33
ive often wondered how you actually pile piss, look like they suceeded lol :p

jernau
14-01-05, 17:45
lineage2 style controls.. but less smooth..
8|
Is that really possible?