PDA

View Full Version : cant play..can u quess why (!?!?!)

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 16:34
As it says i cant play.....im not leaving,but then again i might as well be.
c2p has decided that after taking 3 months pay for 2 accounts they dont wana anymore...
WTF are u doing working with them kk....its not like there a great deal keeping people here,but pushing them away because of a POS company u got 2 get ur brain tested..
and the worse thing is they wont gimme my pw 2 my c2p account 2 repay o_O
the compleat stupidity of it all..sort ur life out kk
this is getting beyond a joke...no kidding

Spermy
07-01-05, 16:41
As it says i cant play.....im not leaving,but then again i might as well be.
c2p has decided that after taking 3 months pay for 2 accounts they dont wana anymore...
WTF are u doing working with them kk....its not like there a great deal keeping people here,but pushing them away because of a POS company u got 2 get ur brain tested..
and the worse thing is they wont gimme my pw 2 my c2p account 2 repay o_O
the compleat stupidity of it all..sort ur life out kk
this is getting beyond a joke...no kidding

DUDE! Make sense!

Sorry - Lemme work it out.

They taken money? But your account is inactive?

If that's the case - start the launcher, go to accounts, and check status/reactivation, and magically the account seems to become active again. Only works if you've Paid.

If that isn't the case, then the only thing I can suggest is Email Spam them :p It works.

This is how I sorted my problems out with em dude.

HTH

bi0
07-01-05, 16:43
nice spell0r magnosh
but you got a fair point. now 2 of my good mates cant play cos of way2gay, so it seems somethings gotta be done. i wouldve thought these things would have been properly thought through, then tested - rather than thrown in and hope it all works out at the end, eyes closed, wandering through the dark, alone, naked... you get me?

EDIT - great, my sigs gone, what the hell was wrong with it?!? "this shits like what? fucking free what?" excuse me

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 16:44
yeah sry if i dident make sence :rolleyes:
just i was looking forward 2 getting on 2 day
im useing a visa card and if they cant take money from that wtf is the use of them then tbh.
they wont even gimme my c2p pw ffs :confused:

Spermy
07-01-05, 16:49
yeah sry if i dident make sence :rolleyes:
just i was looking forward 2 getting on 2 day
im useing a visa card and if they cant take money from that wtf is the use of them then tbh.
they wont even gimme my c2p pw ffs :confused:

Reet - I see the prob then. Talk to the credit card company, they might have reverted to disallowing the transactions, either that, or switch to a plain old debit card, like solo or switch, which are less likely to be all flaky.

I had no end of trouble on a CC payment, but then I went switch and it's been a lot easier to sort out hiccups.

Hope you get back in soon Doooooood

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 16:54
wonder how many people have posted like this...
and still kk do nothing, [ edited ]

Capt. Rik
07-01-05, 16:56
might be worth PM'ing Thanatos with the details

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 16:57
[ edited - be careful ]

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 17:00
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
07-01-05, 17:01
Make your point by all means but try and keep a lid on your anger. It leads to the dark side, apparently.

N

Spermy
07-01-05, 17:02
Make your point by all means but try and keep a lid on your anger. It leads to the dark side, apparently.

N

Wise in the ways of the force he is.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 17:03
nid
editing people because there angry is the dark side!
all i want is for kk to sort it out and allow me 2 play the game ive been playing scence beta
i think u owe me that much,and if u think u dont then ban me
cos wots the point having a forum account 2 a game i cant play.

o-0 spermy u got some choco on ur nose...not there...just there

Nidhogg
07-01-05, 17:07
nid
I wouldn't want you to turn out like me now would I? As with all C2P issues you have to deal with them as it's their system and KK don't have access to it.

N

Spermy
07-01-05, 17:09
nid
all i want is for kk to sort it out and allow me 2 play the game ive been playing scence beta
i think u owe me that much,and if u think u dont then ban me
cos wots the point having a forum account 2 a game i cant play.

o-0 spermy u got some choco on ur nose...not there...just there

/set Brownnosing_twat 0

Reet - Fixed it.

But he do have a point dude.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 17:14
I wouldn't want you to turn out like me now would I?

"the circle is now compleat" *breaths*
"the student is now the master" *breaths*
"your powers are week old man" *coughs*
*Mag wips out his lazerblabe and hacks away at nidhogg*
*mag dances around like a mother fucker*

"all is how it should be" :p

mag forgot about gm-god mode and is gunned down as he runs away
"shit cakes"

bi0
07-01-05, 17:16
glad to see your all still on the point
go team

Kopaka
07-01-05, 18:17
It leads to the dark side

N

is this Star Wars Galaxies?
im in the wrong game!!!

(btw ncat could be considered the dark side :p )
(oh and we love it)

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-01-05, 18:32
word :D

Redburn
07-01-05, 19:36
DUDE! Make sense!

Sorry - Lemme work it out.

They taken money? But your account is inactive?

If that's the case - start the launcher, go to accounts, and check status/reactivation, and magically the account seems to become active again. Only works if you've Paid.

If that isn't the case, then the only thing I can suggest is Email Spam them :p It works.

This is how I sorted my problems out with em dude.

HTH

That's ok, last I couldn't log onto two of my three accounts. Then checking back thru my emails C2P sent it seems they couldn't debit my CC, logged onto the C2P site to find that my CC info on the account was missing......hmm I don't know what's going on with C2P but to open an account it would be in thier best interest to get and keep that info??

PBC seems a better option about now, don't you!

*Dazz*
07-01-05, 19:46
Mine have been "suspended" for a little over a week now I think.... I'm just gonna wait for a diff. billing method....I'm not gonna bother with all the headache everyone else on this forum has had to go through. Till then, no NC for me, maybe by then my bugged chars will be fixed.. :(

jernau
07-01-05, 19:49
Reet - I see the prob then. Talk to the credit card company, they might have reverted to disallowing the transactions, either that, or switch to a plain old debit card, like solo or switch, which are less likely to be all flaky.

I had no end of trouble on a CC payment, but then I went switch and it's been a lot easier to sort out hiccups.
:wtf:

Visa is the biggest transaction clearing company in the world. Switch and Solo are the "flaky" ones not Visa. Switch is UK only and Solo is for hobos to buy Thunderbird with because you can't have a Switch card if you live in a shopping trolley.

My suggestion - call the card-issuer and see if they stopped the transaction. Many have C2P on their "don't allow" lists because they are mainly used for online gambling.

@Spermy - who stole your avatar?

renton
07-01-05, 20:00
it still baffled me why kk would use click and pray after the fuck up, and the fack ppl STILL cannot pay for the product (NC)

u think any other company would put up with loosing customers due to c2ps shit? i dun thinks so.

this leads to the conclution that they only use this pos service cos its german based!!!!!

why move from pay pal in the first place

bah had it with kk......

paolo escobar
07-01-05, 20:13
I wouldn't want you to turn out like me now would I? As with all C2P issues you have to deal with them as it's their system and KK don't have access to it.

N

Well thats great, thanx man. U even edited a recent thread of mine concerning my issues with C2P and their interesting practices.
But u said nothing about that then :(
Oh and still not had a reply back from KK regarding the many many mails i have sent them asking them for help/advice. Also hav had no reply from a pm i sent to odin, not even a "no, i cant help you".

Incidently C2P have not replied to any of the MANY MANY mails i have sent them. Last i heard they were gonna look into the problem (which is defo theirs because it is not my bank/debit card) and call me or email me that very same day. Well that was on december 23rd. Spamming them dont help in my case and as for telephoning them...... hahahahahaha. They have a total disregard for customer service.

Edit : Oh and renton u might find this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120919) interesting.

Spermy
08-01-05, 17:21
:wtf:

Visa is the biggest transaction clearing company in the world.
Switch and Solo are the "flaky" ones not Visa.

BLASPHEMER!

Switch is UK only and Solo is for hobos to buy Thunderbird with because you can't have a Switch card if you live in a shopping trolley.

:D :lol:

My suggestion - call the card-issuer and see if they stopped the transaction. Many have C2P on their "don't allow" lists because they are mainly used for online gambling.

Except! Switch and solo! Wee! I think it was just soemthing to do with the terms on my visa that mine is flaky, being a student one and all, summat about no subscriptions or sme shite... boo... :(

@Spermy - who stole your avatar?

The Grinch did it.

jernau
08-01-05, 19:22
Switch and Solo (which is Switch-lite in effect) are probably less concerned with the gambling issue as they a) have lower limits and b) are tied to debit (or sometimes charge) accounts.

Spermy
08-01-05, 19:27
Switch and Solo (which is Switch-lite in effect) are probably less concerned with the gambling issue as they a) have lower limits and b) are tied to debit (or sometimes charge) accounts.

Very true my good sir. :)

Jesterthegreat
08-01-05, 23:56
im only on 1 month payments... each time i get an email saying it wentthrough i blow my load... tbh

Spermy
09-01-05, 01:23
im only on 1 month payments... each time i get an email saying it wentthrough i blow my load... tbh

Join the club :p

Necrosadistic
09-01-05, 02:45
I had mystery C2P problems...
They said my card was not working...
Then I couldn't update the card through the site...
Then I got a mail telling me that no I could, even though it still didnt work.... And now somehow I am able to play again...
I mean WTF?

:lol:

forcefullpower
09-01-05, 05:17
Not one single problem
Put card details in CORRECT.
And the payment is taken.

Then i play NC.

Can't work out why you are having so much problems.. I used loads of different credit card systems on the net and the only time i have had trouble is when i put the wrong details in. or i havn't payed my credit card.

Maui
09-01-05, 06:36
damn chin, I hope u can play again soon :'(
ncat <3'es u man :x

E. Cryton
09-01-05, 06:46
i second that ...

dem0n
09-01-05, 12:43
admit it, your just lazy to sort it out :p... make a new pwd you do know the answer to the secret question don't you?

Ch1n Th3 M4g
09-01-05, 16:01

i second that ...

awwww...u guys
:p

ok i got my account back now (c2p account)
and cancled my account, but now cant find anywhere 2 restart paying

O_o
if any has any knowlage of c2p (not kk cos they know shit) then plz help me
toodles
M