PDA

View Full Version : Video Editing Software

Asurmen Spec Op
07-01-05, 06:51
I need some good video editing software.
I now have a nice setup ready
My Vid card uses S video to my TV, wich is then recorded on DVDs the parts of the DVDs I want are then brough back through a TV card then edited.
Problem is I need a good one. Budget is not an issue(no i wont get it illegaly ;))
EDIT: I could also use some good NON RAP! music.

eLcHi
07-01-05, 09:33
Why do you record it to DVD first and then use the TV-Card again ? That only means another D/A Convert and quality loss...

TV-Out -> DVD-Recorder -> DVD-Rip-Prog on Computer == much better source material

Original monk
07-01-05, 09:58
elchi's right, try to avoid qualityloss as much as possible :)

videosoftware there are alot of em like pinacle, ulead, final cut pro etc etc

myself i only use 1 kind of videosoftware .. adobe premiere pro .. i love the full adobe gamma you see :) i use it at home and here at work, here at work we also use final cut pro but thats about it :)

if ya wonna play around with movies allready and ya dont have any software and happen to have winXP then download the free windows moviemaker, very basic but its free an it works :)

for music and others there are obvious sources, but this cannot be discussed on this forum

have fun with youre movie's :)

QuantumDelta
07-01-05, 11:14
I need some good video editing software.
I now have a nice setup ready
My Vid card uses S video to my TV, wich is then recorded on DVDs the parts of the DVDs I want are then brough back through a TV card then edited.
Problem is I need a good one. Budget is not an issue(no i wont get it illegaly ;))
EDIT: I could also use some good NON RAP! music.
Spend more time on SSX IRC.
Plenty of people there who I suspect can help you out.

eLcHi
07-01-05, 13:06
Guess i have to hang around on enterthegame.com again eh ?

Oh well *starts fiddling with his irc-client*