PDA

View Full Version : TheJester says Good Bye

TheJesterReturn
07-01-05, 03:39
Once, again I make my good bye post and sadly say I still see no change in the game, same old bugs and new ones. Neocron 1, I had the best time with NCAT and LARD, FA Alliance Synchs TJ. Now, all you got is one clan owning every single OP and only fight in number no skill. As, before to KK has no respect for it's customers and continues to lose more and more. For instance not finding where all the items went on my second account of course saying Oh Well. FREs, crashing when going to desktop out in the wasteland.

Neocron 1 will always be a rememberance of my good days of MMORPG, everything else sucks. I had great times with the following: Ice, Stalker, Sultana, Eric Cryton, Slusumi, Skuld, Bad Ass, Revengers Eye, Maui, Chopo, TX, NC Junkie, Zyccy The Beast(new friend), Dazz, Mech, Mart, Rick, Hardcore, Stakka, Kid Kapow, Sir Rah, Fortress(aka 99), Prince (though I hate you), Elendil Hacker, Holy Angel, Dark Angel, Twinkie, all of LARD TJ NCAT FA Alliance.

Like, maybe if KK had spent all that time and money on Neocron 1 they wouldn't have lost so many damn people. Such as me for GOOD, I tried to give Neocron 2 a chance as KK said a whole new engine and all changed the models is not a whole new engine. Crappy game play. Just not the same, Neocron 1 was something to look foward to after school now I got nothing because KK ruined my MMORPG experince with this crap.

I wish all my TRUE friends a good bye as I have made so many and lost many as well as my orginal account. TheJester the biggest known newb killer under Ice.

Good Bye. Also, Niddhog or who ever closes this, I wont be coming back and that is a damn promise.

AIM: TFC81
E-mail/MSN: Oblivitar@rcn.com

spongeb0b
07-01-05, 03:41
later dude.. will miss ya :(

Maui
07-01-05, 03:41
dude, sorry to see u leave (again ;x )

TheJesterReturn
07-01-05, 03:44
I love ice :)

Bye Sponge

Kopaka
im honored im the first 1 named :p
sad to see ya leave.. oh wait im leaving also.. :lol:
talk to ya on vent m8

Asurmen Spec Op
[ edited ]

Maui
07-01-05, 03:45
im before chopo, but after smurf O_O, jester Ithought U didnt like smurf :P

Ascension
07-01-05, 03:45
Now, all you got is one clan owning every single OP and only fight in number no skill..
okay :rolleyes:

cyaz m8, catch ya in another MMO sometime..

TheJesterReturn
07-01-05, 03:47
<---Torch and Max Hack btw from NC 2, someone else is taking the account.

TheJesterReturn
07-01-05, 03:48
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

40$Poser
07-01-05, 03:48
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
07-01-05, 03:49
[ edited ] [ edited ]

40$Poser
07-01-05, 03:51
[ edited ][ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
07-01-05, 03:52
[ edited ] [ edited ]

40$Poser
07-01-05, 03:53
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
07-01-05, 03:55
[ edited ] I agree
acually I dont really feal like talking about things personal to some random person who hates me anyway.
meh maybe the flame fest of the forum is getting to me

40$Poser
07-01-05, 03:57
I agree
acually I dont really feal like talking about things personal to some random person who hates me anyway.
meh maybe the flame fest of the forum is getting to me
You can only assume I hate you, but that would be stupid to assume because you don't actually know that. I just am misunderstanding what your purpose is behind posting such things as I've beared witness to.

[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
07-01-05, 03:58
You can only assume I hate you, but that would be stupid to assume because you don't actually know that. I just am misunderstanding what your purpose is behind posting such things as I've beared witness to.

[ edited ] A: spelling skills are not the same thing as intelligence
B: Well maybe I just think everyone hates me.
[ edited ]

40$Poser
07-01-05, 04:02
A: spelling skills are not the same thing as intelligence
B: Well maybe I just think everyone hates me.
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
07-01-05, 04:04
[ edited ] [ edited ]

Maui
07-01-05, 04:26
rofl, how to make an goodbye thread a flame war , see above :P

TheJesterReturn
07-01-05, 04:32
All, I wanted was good byes. :(

Obsidian X
07-01-05, 04:36
All, I wanted was good byes. :(

To keep in the spirit of the original topic,

Cya m8, we never met, but its sad to see another NC1 vet go :(

Terayon
07-01-05, 04:43
c ya. though i never saw you in nc2.

Er on second thought, maybe its a good thing you are leaving.

Vithar
07-01-05, 05:05
Good bye, Jester.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

Good Bye. Also, Niddhog or who ever closes this, I wont be coming back and that is a damn promise.Well, we'll be here just in case. ;) :angel:

Leaving thread.

Thread closed.

V