PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay suggestions

Bugs Gunny
06-01-05, 16:13
Ok, when i get bored with the things going on in neocron, i usualy start roleplaying a bit, just for laughs.

Here are my previous attempts:

-Hooker in pp1, offering her services to fighting runners at the zoneline.
(not many people interested in a 5nc shag in a pp1 sidestreet lol)

-Red SL, factionless character living in crest village

-NCPD melee spy, patroling the streets, arresting people for posession and public fighting. This character was loads of fun... Often mistaken for a melee tank due to the copbot pa. Stealthing always got me some HAXXOR dm's :-)

-Garbageman, getting cash from looting trashcans and selling to yo's.

Now, come up with some suggestions for a fun to do roleplay direction.

MkVenner
06-01-05, 16:28
ive started a PC/HC PE that i was gunna go factionless/Red SL at some town, probly not crest, i prefer old greycore anyway :p

Bugs Gunny
06-01-05, 16:59
Even though i loved those red sl factionless guys "guarding their home" i don't think i will join into that again, since the NCPD list kind of kills it. Especialy if you have no ppu, no imps and crappy recycled armor :-)

That raid we performed on neocron was classic though...I can't remember a moment in NC where i couldn't stop laughing behind the pc.

Spermy
06-01-05, 17:01
I used to be A liason (ish) between the FA clans, which was pretty good, I learned quite a bit about each of the clans.

Bugs Gunny
06-01-05, 17:07
Yes, but then FA is known for being a realy fun faction to be in, lots of roleplayers and not too many asshats.

Spermy
06-01-05, 17:07
Yes, but then FA is known for being a realy fun faction to be in, lots of roleplayers and not too many asshats.

*Cough* *Cough*

Eh?

Dribble Joy
06-01-05, 17:13
FA (depending on what server you were on in NC1) has had plenty of problems with 'asshats' over time *cough*MJ12*cough*, but is generally the better faction for RP (though not as much now with the move to DoY).

Mechanicus
06-01-05, 17:24
SSC (after part of R2K joined), R2K, Rangers hahaha to name but a few

FA was always a faction 90% full of assholes back then

Mr Kot
06-01-05, 17:27
Ok, when i get bored with the things going on in neocron, i usualy start roleplaying a bit, just for laughs.

Here are my previous attempts:

-Hooker in pp1, offering her services to fighting runners at the zoneline.
(not many people interested in a 5nc shag in a pp1 sidestreet lol)

5nc ??? You cheap whore!! Can't imagine why u got no takers.

Next time you're on the game, DM me and we'll do business ;)

ok, ok, i can stretch to 10nc but no condom........

Bugs Gunny
06-01-05, 17:42
Dark lotus ended up with a respectable job as a pistol private eye.
Unfortunately her genrep data was lost when Neocron Mainframe went back online after the hack on the dome.

But i can do fullcapped hybrid tank with HOT CS and thunderbolt if you're realy into kinky :D

Brammers
06-01-05, 20:55
Well in FA there is a character called Daisy Lick, who seems to be intendending to bed every clan leader in FA at the moment! :lol:

P.S. Before anyone asks it's not one of my characters!