PDA

View Full Version : Well Folks...

shdowman
05-01-05, 05:15
The time has come for me to move on......
This was my first mmorpg, and I am glad for that....it was a very fun experience, while it lasted. I suppose it's a little easier for me as I haven't been playing since beta 4 or whatnot, but I feel bad for vets hanging on for dear life waiting for this game (or KK should I say) to turn around and start achieving it's potential. I just don't feel like paying more money a month for a very "rough" beta of what NC2 should be. The only thing that has kept me plaing has been my clan Dark, who are the funnest people (sometimes annoying :P) I've ever had the company of. But with 98% of them moved on to "another" MMORPG, I like to play were the people I enjoy playing the game with are. As for the community, I've mostly sat back and witched these forums for quite some time. A few people have some amazing ideas for this game (-FN- KK needs to hire you pronto!!!!) but for the most part it has become nothing but a bitchfest, with everyone complaining about wanting to nerf something, or not being powerful enough....blah blah blah. This game is about skill and playing your class....so stop complaining. In regards to the bitching about the bugs and "features"....well imho....BITCH away until KK actually get it in thier heads to hire some more people with the extra money they're making off of us!! I know, I know, they're doing their best, well, it's not enough. There is no game like this, atm, which makes it one of the funnest around. But all the other problems have just overwhelmed this game.

I'de like to thank the people I can remember that have helped me, fought with me, and generally those who will leave a lasting impression:

All my clannies!!! yea I know we're all playing "something else" but I'm thanking ya anyways.
Clepto (my brother who got me started)
Xtro
Freaky Fryd
Mablet
Trillian
Tyrant (for teaching me how to properly play my tank)
DanJ (who brought me into dark)
All my mates from the first clan I was in Auriga
FF - PAIN - AYB: for the neverending drama :P
and to everyone who was on pluto - some of the best players this game will ever see!!
GL to those of you that are KKeeping the faith .......my faith was lost some time ago :(

Ascension
05-01-05, 05:17
GL m8, cya around maybe :(

Toilet-Duck
05-01-05, 05:19
Sorry to see you go, wow alot of ppl are leaving nc :( .

Seven
05-01-05, 05:56
wow alot of ppl are leaving nc :( .

Yeah, but they don't KKare. :( :confused:

Asurmen Spec Op
05-01-05, 06:03
O_o I dont know why you people make yourself look dumb with that arguement

Darken
05-01-05, 06:25
cya mate =/

bubby
05-01-05, 06:38